brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
I cut back a bit. I was rather bored last night.

Friendly Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[PQ]
Neko_Bri
QT2
Neko_Bri
[PQ]
Spirit Week : The Morning After

-Trying to find out where half your gold disappeared to, only to discover it in a bunch of items you'll never wear again. gonk

Yeah XD this year I was fortunate, the more expensive things I bought I will use again. XD -hugs floofy snow feather-

The most expensive thing I had to get for spirit week was Noel's Gift. The other thing, I was going to get Black Body Dye... but I borrowed a friend's Death Whisper instead ;D
So no money lost <3

Plus, I'll be using Noel's Gift in the future, anyway~
I had been questing it for some time...

That's cool, I'd been wanting a snow feather for the dress and for the holding feather pose. It looks like a quill pen, and on a lot of my drawings and art stuff I substitute a little drawing of a quill pen for my signature. ^^

Most expensive thing I bought were the Pink Neko Ears for my Mew and the Books for my Professional Day Librarian. Good thing I didn't hear about this till late or i would have spent ALL my gold for the first two days. D:

lol. I didn't hear about it untill day 2. I did pirate out of my inv, then started buying like crazy to dress myself and my Danny Phantom cosplay after that. Thank goodness for Booty Grab <3
EDIT: Forgot to mention, Danny skipped kinky day. XD

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
i only hear about it on pokemon day but I dressed up starting on kinky day

Friendly Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
QT2
Neko_Bri
QT2
Neko_Bri
[PQ]
Spirit Week : The Morning After

-Trying to find out where half your gold disappeared to, only to discover it in a bunch of items you'll never wear again. gonk

Yeah XD this year I was fortunate, the more expensive things I bought I will use again. XD -hugs floofy snow feather-

The most expensive thing I had to get for spirit week was Noel's Gift. The other thing, I was going to get Black Body Dye... but I borrowed a friend's Death Whisper instead ;D
So no money lost <3

Plus, I'll be using Noel's Gift in the future, anyway~
I had been questing it for some time...

That's cool, I'd been wanting a snow feather for the dress and for the holding feather pose. It looks like a quill pen, and on a lot of my drawings and art stuff I substitute a little drawing of a quill pen for my signature. ^^

I got the snow feather when it came out purely because I have a feather fetish~
and when people see it in my inventory (tektek) they are always like "Why do you have girly items?"
and my response to that is just "D= FEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!" XD

lol. x3 it DOES look really ridiculously soft. on pokemon day I had to get a sheet and wrap it around my shoulders because my avi looked so warm. XD -was swablu with snow feather fluff-

Enduring Hero

XX_Kiken Aisu Akuma_XX
Aquadreamer00
Small Plushie Allen
Neko_Bri
Small Plushie Allen
-stretch-
Gay foxrainbow, to the threadscue~

Did you know that a gimpi motorbike and a bad moon work together? Make it black and walk around--you have wheels, not legs!
Sad, though, sold bad moon.

Hallo Allen~
that's cool... I have neither of those items. D=
How's it goin' with you? whee

Pissed as HELL.
Little sisters, ******** SCREAMING, right next to me.

That sounds like fun. gonk *is glad shes the youngest in the family*
Then again my older brother has a habit of lifting me off my chair when I'm on the computer instead of asking me to give him a turn...
I have a gimpi, but no gold to go buying a bad moon. Later I'll do an I am avi but for the moment I'm enjoying having my usual avatar back again. (I wear this avi most of the time)

Kiken your here too! mrgreen *waves*

-Glomps Aqua!-
Hi!!!!!!!!!!

*glomps back*

How are you~? smile

@everyone,
The most expensive thing I bought this year was Yoki's treasure for Pokemon Day. I was able to sell that back again for more then I bought it for so it didn't turn out too badly gold wise.
Neko_Bri
Brutal_Love_Pastry
ninja

LOL your I am is great. XD creative use of sponsor item. =3

Thank alot!
When I was making this i was hoping it would worked cause i liked the idea
of being a dod bird in a group of dogs and the dodo is believing its a dog hence "truthiness"

lulz.

Friendly Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Brutal_Love_Pastry
Neko_Bri
Brutal_Love_Pastry
ninja

Thank alot!
of being a dod bird in a group of dogs and the dodo is believing its a dog hence "truthiness"

lulz.

lol. Reminds me of the parrot in... I think it was 101 Dalmatians? that thought it was a dog. XD

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Question.

If I am able to and If it seems like something interesting to do....
What would some one say for be becoming a Artist for this?

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Brutal_Love_Pastry
Neko_Bri
Brutal_Love_Pastry
ninja

Thank alot!

lulz.

xD I was thinking it was some sort of dog army led by a dodo. >u<; The dodo thinking it's a dog is somehow more awesome, though.

Questionable Browser

Neko_Bri
Small Plushie Allen
Neko_Bri
Small Plushie Allen
Neko_Bri
Small Plushie Allen
-stretch-
Gay foxrainbow, to the threadscue~

Did you know that a gimpi motorbike and a bad moon work together? Make it black and walk around--you have wheels, not legs!
Sad, though, sold bad moon.

Hallo Allen~
that's cool... I have neither of those items. D=
How's it goin' with you? whee

Pissed as HELL.

My lil sis is only two years behind me... still annoying sometimes, though. Usually for me it's three dogs barking right next to me D=

I have two of them--not shutting up.
I also have a BAD headache and lack of sleep, and I want to take m anger out on them for shrieking as if they were dying, LITERALLY in my ear. And they're both at least ten. Maturity level, though...

just remember that taking your anger out on them will probably come back to bite you later. (besides that, most people frown on people who take their anger out of litttle sisters, annoying or not D= )

Alas, I kid.
Yelled at em for a bit though. Gah.

Shy Kitten

Love the idea of the afterparty! I hope there will be more fun this week too biggrin

Friendly Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Small Plushie Allen
Neko_Bri
Small Plushie Allen
Neko_Bri
Small Plushie Allen

Pissed as HELL.

My lil sis is only two years behind me... still annoying sometimes, though. Usually for me it's three dogs barking right next to me D=

I also have a BAD headache and lack of sleep, and I want to take m anger out on them for shrieking as if they were dying, LITERALLY in my ear. And they're both at least ten. Maturity level, though...

just remember that taking your anger out on them will probably come back to bite you later. (besides that, most people frown on people who take their anger out of litttle sisters, annoying or not D= )

Alas, I kid.

XD I was being silly too. =3
Don't worry, I yell at my sis too sometimes. you can ask her... Well, you could, but I'm not gonna give out her screen name XD

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
@Small Plushie Allen Have you seen the latest episode of the Sora Show?

R.I.P. Dennis. T^T

Questionable Browser

Neko_Bri
Small Plushie Allen
Neko_Bri
Small Plushie Allen
Neko_Bri
Small Plushie Allen

Pissed as HELL.

Alas, I kid.

XD I was being silly too. =3
Don't worry, I yell at my sis too sometimes. you can ask her... Well, you could, but I'm not gonna give out her screen name XD

X3 Ehe...any gatherings going on, or...

Xariku--Yes. Yes I have.
-dies laughing-

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items