white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

l_RavenPandorah_l
[

I found out because I called my Aunt and actually got her instead of her voice mail. She's been helping her son take care of his son.

My mom didn't know about it either. It seems my dad was told about the situation and just didn't feel like telling anyone else. I called him about it and he said, "I guess I forgot."

~ User Image ~

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Princess Pandamonium
l_RavenPandorah_l
[

I found out because I called my Aunt and actually got her instead of her voice mail. She's been helping her son take care of his son.

My mom didn't know about it either. It seems my dad was told about the situation and just didn't feel like telling anyone else. I called him about it and he said, "I guess I forgot."

~ User Image ~

╔═⋆═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═⋆═╗

how can someone forget something like that? *scratches head*
I hope your cuz is doing better though and shame on your papa for not saying anything.

╚═⋆═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═⋆═╝

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

l_RavenPandorah_l

I think he's doing better. He's having a hard time fully recovering, but he was not very good at eating well. He was border line diabetic before he had the stroke and wasn't taking very good care of himself. I'm still rather upset about it because he's only 42.

~ User Image ~

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Princess Pandamonium
l_RavenPandorah_l

I think he's doing better. He's having a hard time fully recovering, but he was not very good at eating well. He was border line diabetic before he had the stroke and wasn't taking very good care of himself. I'm still rather upset about it because he's only 42.

~ User Image ~

I can understand that i'll pray for him to get better smile

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

l_RavenPandorah_l

Thank you.

I also learned that I can make s'mores in my George Foreman yesterday.

~ User Image ~

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Princess Pandamonium
l_RavenPandorah_l

Thank you.

I also learned that I can make s'mores in my George Foreman yesterday.

~ User Image ~

mmm smores.... omg that made me remember I forgot to buy marshmellows for thursday!
gonna make a small controlled bonfire and have the kiddies make roasted marshmellows.
simple but works as long as I keep an eye on them. XD

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

l_RavenPandorah_l

We do the same thing here on the weekend. My kids love roasted marshmallows, but hate s'mores. Yup.

~ User Image ~

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Princess Pandamonium
l_RavenPandorah_l

We do the same thing here on the weekend. My kids love roasted marshmallows, but hate s'mores. Yup.

~ User Image ~

I guess I will have to bug my sister to grab a pack of them when she comes to drop off my niece and I will pay her back.
But I have it planned out: gonna do the basic hamburgers and hotdogs, some potato salad, cucumber salad, grilled salmon, shrimp kabobs, and grilled veggies and tofu burgers for those who dont eat meat in my family. And everyone else is bringing something with them.
so pretty much set and I hope it does not rain like it has been the past couple days.
For entertainment, we have music, and I have horseshoes, bocce, volleyball, some toy water guns and water balloons,
and got some small gifts for prizes for the kids with my brother and sisters help for when we hold little contests for the kids.
It's going to be fun. smile

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

l_RavenPandorah_l

I need to make potato salad and pick up some Quorn burgers because I'm the only vegetarian in my family. My inlaws don't believe in that kind of thing and put meat in all the things.

Most of the other stuff will be taken care of though. Sometimes I wish we could have the 4th of July at my house, but they would not stand for that.

~ User Image ~

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Princess Pandamonium
l_RavenPandorah_l

I need to make potato salad and pick up some Quorn burgers because I'm the only vegetarian in my family. My inlaws don't believe in that kind of thing and put meat in all the things.

Most of the other stuff will be taken care of though. Sometimes I wish we could have the 4th of July at my house, but they would not stand for that.

~ User Image ~

Why would they not stand for that?
And acturally - instead of wishing - just go and one day say " hey I am holding blahbleepblopblu and you're invited and it's going to be at my house. " and hold one and see if people come over and try to make it where you can prove that you can hold get togethers just as good as the rest. smile
***side note: blahbleepblopblu is just some random non-existant word I use in place of saying any holidays in examples. lol***

(goes to get a blue cheese crumble salad .... cause too lazy to cook again.)

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

l_RavenPandorah_l

Part of the issue is Greg himself because if we had it at our house he knows that most of his relatives won't show up. =/

Only a fraction of them show up for birthday parties as it is.

They're very much into tradition. His mom is having a s**t fit because my kids aren't baptized. XD

He hasn't told them I'm an Atheist either.

~ User Image ~

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Princess Pandamonium
l_RavenPandorah_l

Part of the issue is Greg himself because if we had it at our house he knows that most of his relatives won't show up. =/

Only a fraction of them show up for birthday parties as it is.

They're very much into tradition. His mom is having a s**t fit because my kids aren't baptized. XD

He hasn't told them I'm an Atheist either.

~ User Image ~

ah okay I can see what you are saying somewhat on that then.
and psh.... even though I am a family oriented person - if I am with someone I do not care what anyone thinks or says except when it comes from him/her. since after all you are with that person and so if he loves you and you love him - who cares what the rest think. (if it makes sense)

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

l_RavenPandorah_l

I understand. He's okay with my Atheism. He just doesn't want his family to treat me badly.

I deal with the family thing because they're important to him. At least now I only see them for major holidays for the most part now.....and the occasional baptism. I think this next one will be the last one I have to attend though. They're pretty much done having kids.

~ User Image ~

Beloved Beau

l_RavenPandorah_l
Rainbowrific Renia
Paul-19

Okay, thanks everyone.
This will be interesting. Two weeks~
I actually have only 20k right now, but I suppose I could try to sell things.
I would be willing to be Paul's twin. I love twinning up! =3

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Amazing Q
l_RavenPandorah_l
Rainbowrific Renia
Paul-19

Okay, thanks everyone.
This will be interesting. Two weeks~
I actually have only 20k right now, but I suppose I could try to sell things.
I would be willing to be Paul's twin. I love twinning up! =3

I am sure you can do it Q ~ <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items