white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia

I thought that was crazy funny. xD
I finally watched it while Chris was in the shower today.

I'm debating playing Planetside 2...
But since I'm a girl, Chris's friend thinks I'm an idiot?
So it's not really fun to play with him, but Chris is playing with him right now.
So uh. If I play I might just solo. Orr.... I might watch some Doctor Who.
Let's go with that. Since yesterday Chris was kind of treating me like an idiot about the game too.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spoopy Elder

Nariana

At least when I'm sick at work I don't have to speak with anyone. :c
Staying home and resting up sounds like a better plan for you.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

User Image

That was hilarious.
xD
So did you feel that the episode was a bit rushed? That seems to be the main complaint everyone has.
Other than that, I enjoyed the episode. I think the songs were really good.

Aww, that sucks!
I say watch Doctor Who, better that than being made to feel like an idiot for no real reason.

User Image
User Image

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I have to write an essay today.

So be prepared for a lot of posts from me.

Hygienic Genius

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Yep, I agree. Mom's making us coffee right now, and I have more time to sleep if I choose to do so. ^_^ I slept 10 hours last night. o.o

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia

It was a little, yeah. She figured out how to solve stuff crazy fast.
But, kids show, I guess. D:

Yeah! Except of course now that I've paid for amazon prime (this is the first day after my trial ended) it isn't working.
It keeps getting stuck on "connecting" and not loading the video
I watched about 6 minutes before this started happening
And I know I paid because it's already come out of my bank account

Also yeah, like... the first time we played he was like "we'll give Ashley time to adjust to the controls" even though he knew I'd already been playing solo to practice and stuff
And really the controls are super easy to figure out. awsd moves. c crouches. Shift runs.
No one told me that. I just figured it out. As soon as I started. D<
There were a lot of little comments from him as I played too, that were common sense stuff
I hear them on their chat client because Chris doesn't wear headphones and their other friend is asking dumb questions that I figured out myself, but he doesn't get crap for it
And then I play medic for Chris, and if he dies he yells at me to hurry and heal him
But he tells me to stay back and not die so that I can heal him
So obviously that means it'll take me a second to reach him.
If I was there to instant heal every time I'd die right along with him
Don't tell me two contradicting things to do and then yell when I'm not fast enough D<

/game vent

BUT ANYWAY. I don't know how to make Amazon work. I want my Who. DxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spoopy Elder

Nariana

I hate coffee. xD
I just got some amazing teas. One tastes like gingerbread cookies. * u*
We make them with honey when we're sick to help our throats
I'd totally go for the extra sleep though. We sleep a ton over weekends to make up for nothing during the week.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hygienic Genius

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

If we had tea at home, I'd have some. It's all at my dorm. You and GSW's talk about tea all the time hooked me. xD Gingerbread sounds divine, especially with honey. *u* My favorite that I have is either a mint blend or pomegranate.

You guys should go to bed earlier then. No sleep leads to bad health. D:

Spoopy Elder

Nariana

We go to bed by 9 or 10 sometimes.
But we both hate our jobs so much that it's extra exhausting to go.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hygienic Genius

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Ohhh, I see. I feel for you. I hate calling alumni for donations. I really feel like a telemarketer, though it's a legit cause.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
This essay would be a lot easier to write if the topic wasn't so vague and fluid.

WHAT ARE FAMILY RESOURCES?! It's 5 weeks into the semester and the title of the class is "Family Resource Management", you'd think we'd have a grasp on it by now.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Still having trouble with this essay, and the thread died, so STORY TIME!

At my work, we have a section for kids impulse items. Half of them are things like bouncy balls and little toys like that. The other half are figurines of varying size. Half of the figurines are animals, half are knights and fantasy creatures, like fairies, dragons, etc.

So I was helping a dad with his son and young daughter in this section. The boy was looking for something for a school project, so the little girl was looking at the other figurines while he looked. She held up a Medusa/gorgon figure and asked me why her hair was snakes. I told her that was Medusa, and her hair was snakes because she was cursed. The little girl still looked confused, so I kept explaining that she turned people to stone when they looked at her. Her eyes got really big then and she asked if Medusa was a bad person. I said not really, but that a guy riding a pegasus cut off her head by using a mirror shield. Her eyes managed to get even bigger and she got all quiet. Her dad started to laugh and asked if that story scared her. I felt a mix of guilt and twisted amusement.

Hygienic Genius

I just woke up from a 2-hour nap. I feel alert for the first time today.

Kiwiangel9

rofl Good story. I thought the dad would have been mad.

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
in that kinda game, the angry yelling is just 'cause he died
it just happens to get directed at everyone. collateral damage xd

its a big game, easy enough to lose people, he should be glad he is even getting rez'd

i've been tempted to try that game

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
cramshaft

Cram! Your avie looks so different than normal! eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff