brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Rainbowrific Renia
That's why I posted a picture of my drink on FB yesterday.
I don't go to Starbucks often, but they never get my name right.
I really don't think it's that difficult. .____. So I got excited when I got my cup and my name was spelled correctly.

When I was younger, I used to hate my name, but as I grew older I appreciated the fact that my mom didn't give me a common name, yet didn't give me a “ghetto" black person name (like 90% of the girls I went to school with. If they didn't have a stupid name, it was Brittany or any spelling variation of it. There were so many Brittany's, omg).
xD
When people meet me for the first time, they tend to compliment my name once they figure it out, haha.
Yeah, your name is super pretty! It's one of those names that doesn't seem unique for the sake of being unique, it just actually is really cool.

My name is Elizabeth, which is super super common. Even though I just go by Liz I'll usually run into someone who also goes by Liz. Which then becomes that awkward situation where one of us is gonna have to go by Elizabeth to save confusion and literally no one calls me that unless its my mom and my middle and last names are coming next because I am in trouble.

@Spazz
Omg, I hate dreams like that, where you just keep getting left behind by people and you just wake up feeling hurt and frustrated even though it was just a dream. the worst.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
i have a fairy by my side

@Spazz
Omg, I hate dreams like that, where you just keep getting left behind by people and you just wake up feeling hurt and frustrated even though it was just a dream. the worst.

I have those all the time crying crying crying crying

I need to get a frappachino! Love the strawberries and cream one.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150

User Image

I have one friend named Elizabeth and everyone calls her LiZz.
The first z HAS to be capitalized because she's crazy like that.
rofl

Thanks! I really do love having a unique name, and my middle name isn't very common either.
My mom actually calls me by my middle name all the time, but if she says my first and middle name together, then I know I've done something wrong.

User Image
User Image

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Chaos_Bunny
I need to get a frappachino! Love the strawberries and cream one.

User Image

That's what I had yesterday!

User Image
User Image

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Chaos_Bunny
I have those all the time crying crying crying crying
User Image

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
User Image
Awwwww emotion_hug

Rainbowrific Renia

User Image

That's what I had yesterday!

User Image
User Image

Im jealous! Its my favorite! The other thing I get at starbucks is the blended strawberry lemonade. Its not on the menu but they let people order it.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Chaos_Bunny

User Image

Oooh, I bet that's good.

Even though I don't eat fast food often, we sometimes go to Wendy's and I would always get the wildberry lemonade to drink. The got rid of it, I guess, and replaced it with strawberry lemonade. I was extremely excited, it's pretty good.

User Image
User Image

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Rainbowrific Renia
Chaos_Bunny

User Image

Oooh, I bet that's good.

Even though I don't eat fast food often, we sometimes go to Wendy's and I would always get the wildberry lemonade to drink. The got rid of it, I guess, and replaced it with strawberry lemonade. I was extremely excited, it's pretty good.

User Image
User Image
i love strawberry lemonade!! I think that is my all time favorite drink. Specially when it's fresh.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Chaos_Bunny

User Image

Agreed! It's probably my favorite drink, too.

There's this one restaurant that we go to a lot and they serve fresh strawberry lemonade, with strawberries cut up into small pieces and put into the drink.
It's sooooo good! I always ask if they can get me a to-go cup before I leave, so I can take some with me.
rofl

User Image
User Image

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Rainbowrific Renia

User Image

Agreed! It's probably my favorite drink, too.

There's this one restaurant that we go to a lot and they serve fresh strawberry lemonade, with strawberries cut up into small pieces and put into the drink.
It's sooooo good! I always ask if they can get me a to-go cup before I leave, so I can take some with me.
rofl

User Image
User Image

Oooooo. Yum.

>.< my dad left basketball on and he isnt even in the house! He must have done it to torture my mom and me.

Lol and he just came back in and turned it off haha.

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
So, I'm catching up on season eight of Supernatural and omg the LARP episode is great. I mean, besides Felicia Day being awesome as per usual, I love that they didn't just make fun of LARPing like other shows do when they have an episode featuring it. I mean, yeah, they had moments that were like "Wow, these people are dorky", but they also went into the escapism and fun of roleplaying. Plus, Dean was totally into it! xD He loves dressing up.

Personally, I only play pen and paper rpgs. But, live-action role-playing looks like it'd be fun! I'm so self-conscious I'd probably feel silly, though. <u <;;

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ELIZABETH FAIRY BYMYSIDE YOU COME HERE THIS INSTANT

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
SheThoughtSheDid
ELIZABETH FAIRY BYMYSIDE YOU COME HERE THIS INSTANT
rofl rofl rofl rofl

Sega, you are great. heart

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I have a unique first name. People get my name wrong all the time. I have probably told you guys about how my neighbors constantly call me the wrong name, and its so funny I don't correct them rofl

I do go by Kiwi IRL, so sometimes I'll say that as my name when I get coffee. Yet they will STILL mess it up! Usually they think I said Kylee or something.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
I think it's amazing when they mess up on my name. Candy isn't that hard is it? I mean come on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff