brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Toxic Fairy

16,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
I'm just a big kitty...

User Image

It's time for little school girls to hit the hay.
See ya!

...In need of a cuddle

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Pengaana

Well, I can't force you into wanting to move forward with your life, but I can tell you that I've definitely been there. I hated being on Facebook because all of my friends seemed to be doing so much better than me... hell, my fiance was already working in his field of study right after graduating from college, and I was still trying to finish up classes. Unfortunately, you sometimes have to hit rock bottom before you're able to bounce back.

I do hope that things start looking up for you. emotion_bigheart

But hey, we'll both be 25 next week! 25 years is pretty crazy, even if it doesn't seem like a big deal. Treat yourself to something, even if it's something little. Find something that makes you happy! I know life isn't always sunshine and rainbows (oh how I wish it was...) but you should at least be able to smile on your birthday.

Slumbering Tengu

Tadalicious

Oh my gosh you and your balloon match and that's so cute emotion_kirakira

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
──────────────────────────────── • ● • ───

We should vote for the cutest/best outfit of the week again....
we have a lot of cute marcher girls this week!!

───• ● •────────────────────────────────

User Image

Avi Art by: Albesco

Friendly Gaian

11,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Brandisher 100
suggestions for next weeks theme?
Tadalicious
Paul-19
Pengaana
]

Tadalicious

──────────────────────────────── • ● • ───

you two look great!!
I have a shark outfit too....
I'll change tomorrow or so xD!!

Damn the umbreon items are so great!!
i want them all, or at least one xD
and now they are for paws too.... gonk
i hate being poor lol

───• ● •────────────────────────────────

User Image

Avi Art by: Albesco

User Image
Thank you Paul!
My husband even said your avi was great, and he doesn't really use Gaia anymore.

But I feel your pain so much!
I miss every Umbreon that comes out

well the whole blink an they are gone doesn't help
Pengaana
Rainbowrific Renia
Aww, you're not a waste of space. You have a purpose, and if you haven't figured it out yet... then you will eventually!

Up until last year I was a giant heap of depressed mess. I was negative about any and everything, and it's amazing that my fiance was able to deal with me during that time. Same with my friends and family. I thought the same as you: that I was just here for nothing. Turns out that was far from the truth. I'm not here to lecture you or anything, but when someone says things like that, it reminds me of myself just a little over a year ago, and that makes me incredibly sad. I don't like to hear that anyone feels that way. Sending you many, many hugs. emotion_hug

Understandable and thank you
It's just hard when I see people my age and younger going places
and I feel completely and utterly stuck in place emotionally, socially, financially, and physically
and knowing I've got no desire to move forward or that moving forward scares me too much
so I ignore it until it compounds upon itself and I feel worse .__.

known that feeling for way too many years

Defensive Healer

31,225 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Winter Guardian 250
GSW_After_Party

Rain or (sun)Shine Week.

Intergalactic Inquisitor

GSW_After_Party
Spring Break Week! (Though let's be real my break isn't until April 4th)

Sparkly Consumer

Everyone.
As an update so you all don't think I dropped off the face of the planet.
I'm still alive.
I'm moving home, and transferring to a different school because I've been dealing with a lot of stuff since my spring break.
Essentially roommates, who I thought were my best friends mixed with not being able to do anything with my academics now that I've lost books for half of my classes due to roommate issues. Plus I just can't handle it anymore.
I need to be working a job that pays better to pay for school.
Honestly I feel awful right now because I can't even stay in my dorm room because I don't feel comfortable there. I'm staying off campus with a friend until tomorrow when I can (hopefully) go home. I feel like a giant lame butt sometimes. I can't say I've accomplished much in school, and I'm still not done with school. Maybe I'll get lucky enough to transfer to a community college at home, get my AA, and then finish up my BA at a later date. Or at least find a nice job. I'd enjoy that, at least.
If anyone ever wants to see scary, delve into my head for a few hours. It's a mess up there recently.

In good news, though.
My spring break trip to see my boyfriend went well.
Hopefully our lives (which have both been stressful) will allow us to see each other in May.

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
*hugs Misaki* I hope things get better for you <3

And OMG PAUL MARCH WEEK <3 yes I would love that. I own a few marches and like I said they are my poison. >.<

And I feel you guys on the feelings about not feeling accomplished and depressed. I have felt that way since I have graduated high school.

Slumbering Tengu

Misaki Blaze

I've heard from many people that being roommates with people will definitely make or break your friendship
and it's unfortunate that they're giving you trouble to say the least, I hope things start looking up
I wish you the best of luck, and it's good you and your boyfriend got to see eachother emotion_hug

Everyone just needs some hugs all up in here
Things keep getting worse (car problems) so I'm trying to cling to what good things there are
like our dog not having parasites and having family that can help us financially at least for now
I mean 2 more months till I have to start paying back school loans *gulp*

Wilderness Witch

41,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Falling For You 25
  • Invisibility 100
Am I flowery enough yet?
Do you think Senpai will notice me? emotion_kirakira

Sparkly Consumer

Pengaana

Well like, they started getting super rude and stuff.
And started getting super mean when I told them I was going to meet my boyfriend (who lives in another state) for the first time. And then after that started I refused to talk about him with them. Because it always led to "why can't you just find someone here?".
And then after break it got worse, because they started creeping on his facebook and taking things he's posted about and twisting them around, saying all these awful things about him and then demanded that I give them his "excuses" for the things he's supposedly pushing for and saying on social media. (Mind you, they told me he disrespects women, has no aspirations in life, and is essentially a loser for things that were out of his control when he was younger). Every time I tried to explain something they shot it down so i just gave up and started to refuse to say a thing. That I'm picking him over them. Friends don't do the things they've done to me.
And then I mentioned I was withdrawing for my own good (because I've been stressed for months now because I can't keep up with my classes), and they started telling me I was stupid for it. They honestly think I haven't thought out what I'm going to do and wouldn't listen when I told them why I was doing it.
But basically I'm the one who messed up, and even after I've explained to them why I won't talk to them, they can't see past their high and mighty bullshit to actually listen to me.
I'm a mess right now. But I've also had no friends to really support my decisions or to talk to.

Slumbering Tengu

Misaki Blaze

Wow I am really sorry to hear that
You have every right not to talk to them anymore, no true friends would do that
especially when it comes to people you choose to like, their behavior sounds downright awful

You have your boyfriend don't you? Have you talked to him about any of this?
After high school all my friends moved away and I had issues talking with them online
so my husband back before we got married really became my pillar of strength
even if he had to practically force my problems out of me since I keep everything inside

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff