Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Kiwiangel9
The Cross-Stitch ones? They are super cute! I was going to enter a design, but I completely forgot until it was too late. But it's ok, most of them are cuter than what I would have come up with anyways. Maybe I'll enter this rain one instead, if I have time. *drowning in hw*

Maybe that should be your entry. emotion_awesome

I would, but I'm pretty sure Gaia already has some item with a bunch of paper raining down?

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kiwiangel9
Angry rant time!

emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

Hygienic Genius

Kiwiangel9

I'm sorry. emotion_hug

Sometimes you have to please others to get by. I guess this is one of those times. Have you tried talking to the professor and explaining your interpretation of the class?

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Can someone bring me some veggie soup please?

~ User Image ~

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

So I went to make a garden avi and somehow I came up with this instead. >.<

Lol by the time anyone has read this I'll have probably changed my avatar at least 3 times XD

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Kiwiangel9
Angry rant time!

Alright, so I told you guys how I was doing the character designs for my class, right? I showed you a variation of the archer design. So I was going to do a whole bunch of those RPG designs. But now, the last class before the critique, my professor and his TA (who thinks she runs the class) told me my design "wasn't enough" and they wanted to see more. After all the work I put in, it wasn't enough because it "doesn't look like a finished piece". The jerk of a TA kept saying how I should essentially change what I was doing because it was difficult for them to critique it. She kept asking me how "the viewer is supposed to connect with it". They aren't? You critique me on my design, my color choice, whether it is aesthetically pleasing! It isn't meant for someone to connect to it, it is meant for a potential employer to see and go, "Yeah, I like their design, lets hire them". It isn't fine art. A lot of the same principles apply though, so you could critique me on that? She even had the nerve to tell me that I "needed to break out of my comfort zone" and "this class is meant for you to show us work that we can understand and get a sense for." UH, NO IT ISN'T?! It is a class to work on individual self-directed projects with group critiques to help build your portfolio. I am not supposed to change my project to suit your needs, you change how you think to give me a critique. I don't care if you can only really understand concept art, THATS NOT WHAT IM DOING. It's not my fault you know nothing about anything outside of fine art, it's not my fault you know nothing about digital art.

So basically they just said what I have been doing for the past 5 weeks isn't enough, and despite the fact that the semester is now 1/3 done, I will probably have to completely change what I am doing. So I'll probably end up drawing a bunch of illustrations of things I don't want to draw, just to get a passing grade.

And now I want to punch a wall. and that stupid TA in the face

*hugs*

School sometimes... Grrrahhhh!!!

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

User Image
──────────────────────────────── • ● • ───

hello!!
Im still lurking around...
Its just that i had the craziest and hardest week ever....
sorry... how are you???

───• ● •────────────────────────────────

User Image

Hygienic Genius

Slow day in the thread is slow. D:

Princess Pandamonium

You sick, too? D:

Paul-19

I'm great! Even though I'm still coughing from this cold (>.> wink , I nailed a paid internship at AT&T!!

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
Paul-19

Hihi Paul -glomps- sorry about your week. I've been feeling very blah and unsociable. x_x

And I was wrong, I only changed it once. I saw my most expensive item and was like 'I went through all the damn trouble to get this and I don't even wear it!'

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Nariana

crying Yes. I've had a cold that's rendered me mute since Sunday.

~ User Image ~

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Nariana

MsGrimm

User Image

User Image

I saw that on your facebook nari!!!!!
Congratz!! you lucky b*****d I mean, Im very happy for you!!
lol (im jk... you know i love you ^^)

Grimmy!!!
I saw the last change, i think it was amazing!!
your current one is cool too, but the other one was better lol

GUYS!!
why havent you liked my page??
Dont you like Tim Burton movies?? u.u
only one GSWAPer has liked it....

User Image

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
Paul-19

You like the other one better? I wasn't for sure. I was really wanting a new 'regular' avi. I had the one for so long. I'm still picking and choosing. I'm actually considering reopening an art shop to rake in some much-needed gold. Been on here for 9 years and hit 1mil only one time thanks to most pain in the a** art request ever >.<

And I LOOOOOVE me some Tim Burton. I have 7 posters on my wall in my bedroom and 2 or 3 more in my 'hello kitty' room that art burton-related...6 of the 7 are from the same movie though >.<

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

D... Doctor.. Donna...
/SOB SOB SOB

Is that a spoiler? I have no idea.
Paranoia because I loathe spoilers
Season 4 of Doctor Who ^User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
MsGrimm
Paul-19

You like the other one better? I wasn't for sure. I was really wanting a new 'regular' avi. I had the one for so long. I'm still picking and choosing. I'm actually considering reopening an art shop to rake in some much-needed gold. Been on here for 9 years and hit 1mil only one time thanks to most pain in the a** art request ever >.<

And I LOOOOOVE me some Tim Burton. I have 7 posters on my wall in my bedroom and 2 or 3 more in my 'hello kitty' room that art burton-related...6 of the 7 are from the same movie though >.<

User Image

User Image

lol!!
i know you do....
but no one else seems too....
I really want to have more likes...
but i have to be patient, the page is just a week old... xD

User Image

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
Paul-19

I bet I could spread the word to my friends. They all love Tim Burton and would probably join if I asked n_n V

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff