brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
We're planning our wedding for June 2014.
We're expecting to be accepted to JET so if that happens, we'd leave for Japan in July or August.
We can't expect people to be able to fly to Japan for a ceremony so we have to do it before.
And then, in Chris's words, "it'll be like a 5 year honeymoon" referring to JET and Japan living.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Awwweeeesome.
2014 weddings! *high five*

User Image
User Image

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Rainbowrific Renia

And killing things is not so hard it's hurting that's the hardest part

That and despite knowing about my meat issue my inlaws refuse to cook things I can eat. So, yeah...whatevs. I totally get that meat has to be in every single thing they eat. That so makes sense.

And when the wizard gets to me I'm asking for a smaller heart

Intergalactic Inquisitor

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
We're planning our wedding for June 2014.
We're expecting to be accepted to JET so if that happens, we'd leave for Japan in July or August.
We can't expect people to be able to fly to Japan for a ceremony so we have to do it before.
And then, in Chris's words, "it'll be like a 5 year honeymoon" referring to JET and Japan living.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sounds like fun! That would be so cool if you got accepted to JET

Hygienic Genius

2014 shall be a year of weddings~

Princess Pandamonium

Poor baby. sad

Rainbowrific Renia

I was like... 'My feels are out there, and she left. . ____ . ;; ' Lol, I felt awkward. xD
He already has another girlfriend to add salt to the wounds. Idk why he acts like he never told me what he did about us after the breakup. I'm not stupid, and I'm not delusional. He is. Seriously. I wish we'd run into each other in a group. I'd make him look so bad with the truth. My grandma talked about this situation earlier... Like, he keeps bringing it up in public, so he must still have me on his mind, despite what he says. He's lying to himself. It makes me so angry. Either let me move on peacefully, or be a ******* man! emotion_facepalm He was great in the relationship. I honestly still feel like we could get back together some day and make things truly work... But I can't deal with this trivial BS much longer and not say anything.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Nariana

Wow... that makes it even worse. I think your grandma is right, though. He still has you on his mind, even if all he's doing is talking bad about you now. I wish there was some better advice I could give you, but this seems difficult. It's a situation that you can't really ignore. Even if you haven't seen him face to face, have you tried talking to him some other way? Letting him know how all of this is making you feel?

Hygienic Genius

Rainbowrific Renia

Should we just go to FB? After typing all of my response, i realized how personal it is. I'm gonna copy-paste. sweatdrop

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Nariana

User Image

Just message me on there, then.
:3

User Image
User Image

Bashful Vampire

Dangerous Visionary

*sneaks back in*

Yeah sorry this whole news about well Varlot just made me even more clingy to my fellow moonies so I kind of just been posting in the AMC mora. emo Everyone here has been very nice to me as well and I would hate for any of you to be very ill or die. And its kind of creepy how people will disappear or pass way but their internet persona will go on and on. It's kind of surreal like a Ghost in Shell plot line. sweatdrop

Sorry probably just rambling and off topic.

*sneaks back out*

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Oh man, there's so much planning involved in a wedding. D8
/browsing websitesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hygienic Genius

Miss-dark8607

Come back!! Love uuusssssss!!

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

What kind of dress do you want?

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Beloved Beau

Holy s**t. Next Saturday is my birthday.

I'm going to party ALL WEEK LONG!

Hygienic Genius

Amazing Q

Have fun? xD

Dangerous Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xxx x

2O14 is when i graduate huehuehue
                          also speaking of birthdays, my birthday is in like two days (the 7th) AND I LIKE
                          FORGOT???
                          lately i've just been focused on christmas/new years/winter break ending
                          soon so i havent really thought about it lmao

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces