brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
I know a web site thats free and has who all the updated ones. Idk if it has the other show though.
Nariana
All this super hero talk. I feel a bit out of the loop cuz I just see movies and try them out regardless of who's in what or how many times it's been made.

Now I'm interested in anything related to Teen Titans. That was such a huge part of me growing up. ;u;

Did you ever read the Wolfman/Perez comics they are based loosely on?

Izzy Said Rawr
GLJordan
Izzy Said Rawr
Paul-19
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Who already has a neighborhood started?
Let me be your neighbor~! emotion_kirakira
Or I'm on the page to start my own neighborhood.
Tell me what to do. xDhttp://tinyurl.com/a54pddy

User Image

User Image
──────────────────────────────── • ● • ───

im in the same situation....
I dont know what to do!!
I think dolphin and izzy already had...

───• ● •────────────────────────────────

User Image

Yes I do one in ever area. And just so I am sure Pual you wanted to live in my Duerm one right?
If any one wants to live in one of the others let me know I'll request it from that account.

barton please

Accept from Lady Derps A Lot

Don't seem to have an invite
not even sure what the items from the dragon event are

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
GLJordan
Nariana
All this super hero talk. I feel a bit out of the loop cuz I just see movies and try them out regardless of who's in what or how many times it's been made.

Now I'm interested in anything related to Teen Titans. That was such a huge part of me growing up. ;u;

Did you ever read the Wolfman/Perez comics they are based loosely on?

Izzy Said Rawr
GLJordan
Izzy Said Rawr
Paul-19

User Image

User Image
──────────────────────────────── • ● • ───

im in the same situation....
I dont know what to do!!
I think dolphin and izzy already had...

───• ● •────────────────────────────────

User Image

Yes I do one in ever area. And just so I am sure Pual you wanted to live in my Duerm one right?
If any one wants to live in one of the others let me know I'll request it from that account.

barton please

Accept from Lady Derps A Lot

Don't seem to have an invite

Sorry i have not had a chance yet.

Hygienic Genius

@ Kiwi: I was that friend for a short while when my relationship with my ex went bad and after we broke up. Now I'm more aware of what I post. I almost never say negative stuff anymore.

@ Izzy: Ahhhh, that's so annoying. Unfriend her, please. emotion_facepalm

@ GL: Naw, I never knew. ;u; Maybe that will be something I look into during the summer.

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
@ Nariana - I would and trust me I do want too. But she spends time with Hope. And I am scared I piss her off the wrong way she might take it out on Hope. Me and Danny (Hopes father) agreed no bf/gf around her and he ignored that. -_- So for Hope's sake I keep her around.

Hygienic Genius

Izzy Said Rawr
@ Nariana - I would and trust me I do want too. But she spends time with Hope. And I am scared I piss her off the wrong way she might take it out on Hope. Me and Danny (Hopes father) agreed no bf/gf around her and he ignored that. -_- So for Hope's sake I keep her around.

Oh, I see... That's awkward. :/ Long as you two stay civilized, I guess you will be okay. Hm...

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia

I dreamed about half off frappuccinos but I don't like coffee or Starbucks
And I think I realized that because in my dream a sudden long line appeared in front of me
So I just gave up and walked away xD;;User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
True story: The one time I ordered starbucks at school they totally messed up my name. if you have me on FB you know my first name is kinda complicated to spell, so I just told them "anny".

they wrote Al instead

all of my what

i guess they got the A right lol

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
That's why I posted a picture of my drink on FB yesterday.
I don't go to Starbucks often, but they never get my name right.
I really don't think it's that difficult. .____. So I got excited when I got my cup and my name was spelled correctly.

When I was younger, I used to hate my name, but as I grew older I appreciated the fact that my mom didn't give me a common name, yet didn't give me a “ghetto" black person name (like 90% of the girls I went to school with. If they didn't have a stupid name, it was Brittany or any spelling variation of it. There were so many Brittany's, omg).
xD
When people meet me for the first time, they tend to compliment my name once they figure it out, haha.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Rainbowrific Renia

I dreamed about half off frappuccinos but I don't like coffee or Starbucks
And I think I realized that because in my dream a sudden long line appeared in front of me
So I just gave up and walked away xD;;User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wait, were you dreaming about Starbucks Happy Hour? Because that is a thing right now. You are either psychic or I missed the first half of this convo.

SO TIRED and not in the mood to deal with people and/or do my homework. But I really need to do the latter.

Spoopy Elder

Kiwiangel9

Renia posted recently about the half off stuff.
That's why I quoted her when I posted about it. o 3oUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

User Image

My phone is dumb, I thought I had quoted and replied to you already.

That's kinda funny.
Gabe and I went to Starbucks at 3pm on the dot, so we didn't have to wait in a line or anything. Oh, and I only ever get one drink from there. rofl
There's another place I normally go to for my coffee-like drinks -usually an iced mocha- because it's cheaper and tastes better.
Starbucks is so overpriced.

User Image
User Image

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia

You got strawberry something?
I don't like coffee anything though. No matter where it's from. It's so gross to me. > >;;
In my dream it was cookies 'n cream that I was after. I don't know if that's a real thing?
But then I was like "eh..." and left. xD;;
My friends had beaten the line but left me behind so I got behind a ton of people.
And... I think through my whole dream they just kept ditching me.
So that was awesome. Gearing up for a visit home with unpleasant dreams. xD

Edit// The only time I've ever had Starbucks was in the Fukuoka airport when Chris bought me a white hot chocolate. * u*User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff