black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Defensive Healer

31,225 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Winter Guardian 250
Okay, I'm uploading part 1 of the GSW prom weddings and it appears to be loading much faster than yesterday.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Does it get quiet in here once people are back at school?

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Jayden Kogane
Does it get quiet in here once people are back at school?
I suppose so, yeah.
Though quite a few of us aren't in school, or don't have regular school hours. For instance, I'm taking classes in the fall but my schedule will still allow me to be online. Especially at work since it gets slow here and I work in front of a computer all day.
rofl

Sparkly Consumer

Jayden Kogane

Personally, I try and get on when I can, but it's usually at odd hours of the day/ night.
If I end up with a work study (depending what it is, I'll still be on most days. if not for just a few hours).

Knight

f*cking captcha is not letting me post with the main

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rainbowrific Renia
I just realized that next Friday is August 1st.
omg, this summer flew by.
I have 3 weeks off of work next month, what even am I gonna do with my life in that time?
emotion_facepalm

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Knight

Sparkly Consumer

SheThoughtSheDid
Rainbowrific Renia
I have 3 weeks off of work next month, what even am I gonna do with my life in that time?
emotion_facepalm

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Jesus Christ. Reading this, even though I quoted it made me realize that school is almost back in session and I still have to fight with Financial Aid.
Oh my god I'm about to start my senior year of college.
Oh my god I'm graduating in two semesters.
Oh my god I have a year left.

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

#beenwaitingatthedentistfortwohoursholla

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

I pop into gswap thread on phone only to be bombarded by a wall of "no"'s. Lol

But yeah this summer is going by pretty fast o.o;;;;;

Oh btw gswap staff if you see this -
I had added a little bit of things to the thread like weekend town raids and birthday requests... i posted a section for it on main page toward the bottom.
Just an fyi.
Also, for those of us who love the friendchat ~ each week i will be buying a fc for gswap. I notice i talk more in fc then i do threads so it works for me. Lol

Just an fyi. :3

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Misaki Blaze
SheThoughtSheDid
Rainbowrific Renia
emotion_facepalm

Jesus Christ. Reading this, even though I quoted it made me realize that school is almost back in session and I still have to fight with Financial Aid.
Oh my god I'm about to start my senior year of college.
Oh my god I'm graduating in two semesters.
Oh my god I have a year left.

User Image

☁ Proud Gaian of the '07 class!! ☁
But more important: Proud Spirit Weeker!!
✰ Unity FTW ✰

──────────────────────────────── • ● • ───

just two semesters???
Me too!! x3!!
Its weird isn't it???
And I still dont have a place to stay in the new city :S

───• ● •────────────────────────────────

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia

Yeah, I totally understand not wanting kids. A ton of people in Japan are getting dogs instead now, and treating them like kids, with clothes and stuff even. xP
But I'm relieved that Chris wants kids too, since he's such a robot. I wasn't sure, but he's always telling me about how he wants to raise them and all this stuff (he's learning what not to do by watching my siblings. xP). He's ready. Well, after we get a house.
But I've seen him interact with kids before a couple times. Once he was at a daycare where our friend worked in Japan, and they handed him an infant and he was like "...what do I do with this" and was holding it really oddly. xD Then recently at the airport we were waiting to board and this toddler came over and started stomping on his boots and we were both just like "lol wut" and he just laughed, where normally he'd get mad. So I think it'll work out. xD;;
I want to give birth and have a cutie little baby. See what we can make together. I HOPE IT GETS CHRIS'S BLUE EYES.* 3*

Yay, thank you! I don't know how far along you are so I can't ask anything. xD But I'm glad it's okay so far.

I just went to the DMV for my name change and their systems were down statewide. xP
So my mom and I had lunch and went back and it was working. My name's even more officially changed.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Consumer

Paul-19

Like.. I never thought I'd see the light at the end of the tunnel, honestly.
I'll have taken 5 years to get my degree when I finally do graduate.

And I"m sure you'll find something! c:

Slumbering Tengu

Shhhhhh don't tell me summer is almost over
The place I'm internshiping at still hasn't called me back gonk

and this is my last semester of collage
and I'm scared for the future ;o;

Haha I don't want kids either and my husband says as long as he gets an be an uncle he's fine
which he will because my sister wants kids (and she's good with them) and talked this over with her bf

I can't stand the sound of a child crying, my first reaction is one of unfettered rage
so usually I'll either block them out sound wise or leave the area

We decided if we ever wanted one for some reason we'd adopt
that way we can pick the age of the kid we wanted
I think I'd do better with older kids than younger ones

and that's why we own dogs~
because sticking them in the bathroom when I'm mad at them is perfectly legal

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
OokamixHime
Kiwiangel9
I had my friend dye my hair last night. I was trying for a bright purple under layer, but since we had never done anything like it before, we tried to be a little conservative. We decided we should have done more hair, and I think she should have either used more dye or left it in for longer, because it ended up more pink than purple. Since this was the first time I've bleached my hair, it feels all dry and brittle and I dont like it gonk

That feeling goes away after a while XD It does feel awkward though. What color did your hair turn when you bleached it? Mine came out strawberry blond. o3o

Kind of a dirty/golden blonde? My friend was like HOLY CRAP when she saw it because I'm a brunette, but she said she could see me rocking it. Idk though, I wore a blonde wig for a party once, and I didn't think it looked good. That was more of a platinum blonde though so...*shrugs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff