Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

I should just get rid of my wishlist.
Like... I don't even care anymore. xD I'm so tired of questing and I don't buy GC anymore.

User Image
User Image

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

I pretty much just have it in the off chance that someone donates. xDDD
/quiet beggar
I took it off my profile and just put it in my "quest thread"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Yeah, I feel the same way.
I'm hoping someone generous will be like "You're an awesome person, have this!" *throws expensive items at me*
rofl

omg, new episode of MLP... my feels.
;n;

User Image
User Image

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

I do get something every now and then!
Some of the things on my list are pretty cheap so I guess people don't mind throwing something in? xD

I haven't seen it yet! D:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hygienic Genius

I always keep my wish list in case I befriend a rich Gaian. xDD

Hygienic Genius

....*pokes thread*
. __________ . ;;

Hygienic Genius

-______-
*sigh*

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I keep my wishlist partially to remember all the items I like, and partially to tell people "these are the items I like. If an item is similar to those, I will probably like it."

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

I almost convinced Gabe to get me that glow-in-the-dark Zecora today.
*siiiiiigh*
At least I got Hoity Toity and Photo Finish.
Also, I'm super annoyed because I entered that contest for the RD hug me backpack and, I'm not even tooting my own horn here, it seems like I could really win.
This one guy is being very irritating though, and he keeps posting on the We Love Fine page saying things like "I don't see my entry anymore!" and blah blah, when it's clearly still there.
Eventually he deleted some of the posts, but it seems like he's just trying to get the attention of everyone so that he can win. Granted, he does have a lot of Rainbow Dash merch, but this contest isn't one of popularity, so he can stop with the pity posts...
Plus he won the last contest they did two days ago.
Greedy attention whore...
All you non-pony folk can ignore my rambling.
xD

Anywho, this Thanksgiving break has been wonderful. I've had so much fun, going back home is gonna suck.

User Image
User Image

Dangerous Visionary

I really want this year to be over already. I want to be done with classes, I want a job, and I want all my favorite shows and movies to come back. And Idk if its just me but overall 2012 was kind of a "meh" year. I'm totally looking forward to 2013 I think it will be a turning point for a lot of us.

Dangerous Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

✖ x ─x ─ x─ x

ugh, i have to have another thanksgiving dinner today
                          my family is just really big/some people dont like each other, so it's kind of inevitable u___u

Dark; i agree, ugh

Chaos_Bunny
    Just realized I have 0 rainbow items haha. Black and white is my new fav. I could try doing one item for each color but I hate color right now. XD it's winter time everything should be black!

shouldn't that be everything should be white?
    Miss-dark8607
    I really want this year to be over already. I want to be done with classes, I want a job, and I want all my favorite shows and movies to come back. And Idk if its just me but overall 2012 was kind of a "meh" year. I'm totally looking forward to 2013 I think it will be a turning point for a lot of us.

getting a job might be harder than you think and not all turning points are good

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    User Image

2012 has actually been a great year for me.
    I mean, there were some bad things that happened here and there, but I've definitely gone through worse.
    *shrugs*
    Besides, Christmas is fast approaching and I'd rather not speed through the rest of this year considering I actually like this time of year. I'M IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT AND NO ONE CAN BRING ME DOWN!

User Image
    User Image

Hygienic Genius

This year was a growing year. School made me stagnant after my breakup. Now that I'm in college, nothing will hold me back from my dreams. NOTHING. emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff