brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Hygienic Genius

Read all posts, too lazy to say anything worth anything. xD

So... Hi.

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

And killing things is not so hard it's hurting that's the hardest part

Ella needs to learn she's not built for winter. I don't want to hear her scream for an hour again.

And when the wizard gets to me I'm asking for a smaller heart

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
l_RavenPandorah_l

User Image

User Image
──────────────────────────────── • ● • ───

hello!!
so, im not the only one XDD
im also popping in a few times while i do other things...
i miss having all the time of the world to hang out here...
no more art, pokemon or anything....
just school... u.u

by the way, keldeo event is out...
but just for black2/white2...
emotion_donotwant

───• ● •────────────────────────────────

User Image

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

So... half of my front tooth is missing, which means I don't wanna hang out with friends tonight.
I look ugly as hell.
crying
I mean, I knew it would fall out eventually, but I'm sad that it happened this weekend. Plus I can't get a dentist appointment until Monday.
I don't know if I ever told any of you guys the story about my tooth. Doesn't matter, I don't wanna go into it now. Ugh, stupid stupid.
Now I have a lisp.
I wanna go to sleep, and wake up to realize that this was all a dream and the my tooth is still okay.

User Image
User Image

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

So... half of my front tooth is missing, which means I don't wanna hang out with friends tonight.
I look ugly as hell.
crying
I mean, I knew it would fall out eventually, but I'm sad that it happened this weekend. Plus I can't get a dentist appointment until Monday.
I don't know if I ever told any of you guys the story about my tooth. Doesn't matter, I don't wanna go into it now. Ugh, stupid stupid.
Now I have a lisp.
I wanna go to sleep, and wake up to realize that this was all a dream and the my tooth is still okay.

User Image
User Image

I don't remember if I ever heard the tooth story. I feel like I might have, but I forgot. Which makes me a terrible friend ;_;

Magical Shoujo

gaia doesn't let me post in old threads, booooo.

I've never heard the tooth story. D:
Sounds painful.

Beloved Beau

I never heard the tooth story, either...

I have a similar story, though... o,o;
I'm in the process of raising $3000 to fix my teeth.
I should have it done in 3 months.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

I've never had a problem with my teeth.
I got my wisdom teeth out, but I don't really count that...
Anywho, in 6th grade this really fat girl fell on me in gym, after I had already fallen on the floor. I don't remember the incident entirely, but I was told that the girl was so busy laughing at me, that she wasn't watching where she was going and tripped over me and fell... or something.
My head hit the floor and half of my upper left front tooth fell out.
I went to the dentist and they used some sort of adhesive to put it back on.
So... it's been almost 11 years now, and it fell out while I was trying to bite off a hangnail yesterday.
Since I'm not in any pain, they don't count it as a "dental emergency" so I have to make an appointment for Monday. They're going to mold a new bottom half of the tooth for me.

I guess I'm just pissed because I absolutely love my teeth. It's the one thing about me that I actually brag about. I'm still not quite over the fact that my front tooth broke in the first place.
;n;
Now it looks like I've been punched in the mouth.

User Image
User Image

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Rainbowrific Renia

And killing things is not so hard it's hurting that's the hardest part

*hugs*

And when the wizard gets to me I'm asking for a smaller heart

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Rainbowrific Renia
Aw, man, I totally know how that feels. My two front teeth are caps because I had to get a root canal on both a few years ago. Before getting the porcelain caps I had just the temporary ones and one of them fell apart when I was biting into something, leaving me with the metal post they inserted in place of a tooth. It only took a few days to get in to see the dentist, but it feels like forever when you're afraid of opening your mouth even to speak because of how embarrassed you feel. Even if not many people notice, it feels like everyone is staring! :c

That story makes me angry for you. It totally blows that you lost half of your tooth because someone else was being thoughtless. D:<

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
My mom lost half of one of her front teeth too! It was about a year ago. She had just recently gotten braces and whacked her tooth on a glass cup becuase it was overfilling and she didnt want it to spill over and in her hurry she hit the top part hard and the tooth had a fatality.

They had to reconstruct it because the missing pices was shattered. Since she has had braces she could get the perma fix though. She just got her braces off and is now whitening them and then will be able to get a crown or cap or something more perament.

Sad thing is even though she got her braces off she still cant bite into a whole apple (because of the tooth, the "fix" they did would break off).
SilverDolphin
gaia doesn't let me post in old threads, booooo.

I've never heard the tooth story. D:
Sounds painful.

after a month of no new posts only the creator can reise a thread now

Hygienic Genius

Um, tooth stories... In first grade I had a loose tooth. Our class went to the gym bleachers to watch a pep rally. The guy who happened to like me sat by me, got too close, and whacked me in the mouth. I bled, the tooth fell out, and I cried. Teacher had to help me in the bathroom. ;n;

Aside from painful baby teeth falling out and a few brace-lip accidents (which hurt like a mofo), that's really it...

Hope you get it fixed tomorrow with no problems.

Shameless announcement: My 18th birthday is Tuesday. emotion_awesome

Beloved Beau

when I was in third grade and class just ended, a janitor swung open a metal door and it hit me in the face. my front left tooth was chipped in half... very painful. my mom got that guy fired... she looked him up and he turned out to be a child molester. o.o;

Anywho...
I wen to the dentist and had a root canal a d had a cap put on it. since then, the blood vessels around the tooth all died, so it's turning grey. do you know how it feels to first meet someone and they think your icky because of that one stupid dentist? ;-;

I also have my upper right incisor off center. my baby tooth did not fall out an my new tooth grew behind it...

then there's the tooth in between. the gums are recessed more than the teeth around it.

so long story short, I'm fixing three teeth at once... when I raise $3000... should take me 3 months.

X3

Hygienic Genius

Q, yeah, my baby cuspids didn't fall out until... 8th or 9th grade? So the adult teeth grew in crooked. I had dragon teeth. ;n; Thank God for braces. I will never admit that to my mom cuz they were painful as fudge, but the end result really made me love taking pictures.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff