blue 0.15063385533184 15.1% [ 202 ]
purple 0.07158836689038 7.2% [ 96 ]
pink 0.061894108873975 6.2% [ 83 ]
white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Hygienic Genius

I couldn't handle the music on that site. ;n; Too creepy.

Hygienic Genius

Because the thread is kinda dead right now and I want more gold for posting...

DOUBLE POST!! emotion_awesome

Also, for those of you who have been bummed about the holidays, this is for you. emotion_dealwithit
Clicky.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I am praying for an end of the world miracle

No one has offered to cover my shift at work tomorrow cry

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Slight rant ahead

UGH so my dad left a note on the coffee maker this morning about how "if you make coffee, drink it. if you use the stove, clean it."
I accidentally made too much coffee yesterday. I made enough for me and my sister to have 2 cups, but we each only had one (because my friend came over earlier than expected and my sis wasn't feeling well), so there admittedly was more than usual left over.

But my sister got all upset when she saw the note and started ranting at me. My dad leaves notes and gets mad at us for not cleaning, but he doesn't clean AT ALL. And it isn't big messes we leave, just little splashes of grease and things like that. But he expects everything to be spotless all the time, when that is not humanly possible. I don't pressure him, since he is the one paying for EVERYTHING, but still, I don't like him complaining either.

But when my sister starts ranting to me, I'm just kind of like, "wtf, what do you want me to do about it? Talk to him, not me." She's been in a bad mood lately and it's really annoying. I took out some chicken to thaw for dinner yesterday, and she sent me a text hours later asking if I was coming back to do something with it. Logic would say OBVIOUSLY. But I was at the movies when she sent it, so I couldn't respond, then she got all mad because I "ignored" her text and threatened to return my christmas gifts. I was like, seriously? Especially when she put the chicken that I was thawing out back in the refrigerator. I swear, she doesn't use her brain.

Sorry, it's been a stressful week.

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kiwiangel9
Slight rant ahead

UGH so my dad left a note on the coffee maker this morning about how "if you make coffee, drink it. if you use the stove, clean it."
I accidentally made too much coffee yesterday. I made enough for me and my sister to have 2 cups, but we each only had one (because my friend came over earlier than expected and my sis wasn't feeling well), so there admittedly was more than usual left over.

But my sister got all upset when she saw the note and started ranting at me. My dad leaves notes and gets mad at us for not cleaning, but he doesn't clean AT ALL. And it isn't big messes we leave, just little splashes of grease and things like that. But he expects everything to be spotless all the time, when that is not humanly possible. I don't pressure him, since he is the one paying for EVERYTHING, but still, I don't like him complaining either.

But when my sister starts ranting to me, I'm just kind of like, "wtf, what do you want me to do about it? Talk to him, not me." She's been in a bad mood lately and it's really annoying. I took out some chicken to thaw for dinner yesterday, and she sent me a text hours later asking if I was coming back to do something with it. Logic would say OBVIOUSLY. But I was at the movies when she sent it, so I couldn't respond, then she got all mad because I "ignored" her text and threatened to return my christmas gifts. I was like, seriously? Especially when she put the chicken that I was thawing out back in the refrigerator. I swear, she doesn't use her brain.

Sorry, it's been a stressful week.

emotion_hug emotion_hug

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

User Image
──────────────────────────────── • ● • ───

i loled at your avi, Nari
and i hope your miracle really happens Kiwi
and your stress levels get low... sweatdrop
damn family issues.... i dont usually rant about them in here...
but God knows every family have them... :/

Guys... any of you had gotten the wingstickers for this event???
The only thing i see in the event page are weird gray silhouettes...
do you see the same or is it just me or what???

───• ● •────────────────────────────────

User Image

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Paul-19

Now that you mention it, there haven't been any wing stickers yet...

I'm guessing because the gifts right now are more "haha, end of the world" than actual holiday event items? I think the rest of the shadows are probably for the REAL christmas event. So the stickers will probably start on/after friday.

Hygienic Genius

Kiwiangel9

So sorry about that. emotion_8c

Paul-19

Glad I could brighten your day. xD

The event has yet to be revealed; you're not missing anything.
SheThoughtSheDid
So a kid at my former high school got suspended/arrested because he threatened to shoot people up via a twitter status.

Tbh I think it was probably a joke, but everyone's going crazy cause nothing ever happens at our school and it's so close to the conneticut thing that I guess they're not taking any chances

hopefully (but probably not) this will teach him not to be stupid and insensitive
Paul-19
wow Ren, the plain stories are kinda frightening...
in my first (and only) flight, i was like 10 years old or younger...
i really dont remember...
no turbulence, no baby crying, nothing out of normal...
but damn!!!! my ears couldn't handle the pressure change or i dont know...
it hurt soo bad!! my mom told me to chew a gum and tons of other weird stuff to avoid it,
but nothing happened.... it was terrible...

but, despite all these anecdotes...
I think all of us should overcome our fears...
I recommend you to take that plain and then tell us how it was...
maybe you will surprise yourself...

my problem with Flying is also my ears never popping

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Caroling in shops is open!

EDIT: OMFG MY CAPTCHA IS GANGNAM STYLE

IM NOT EVEN KIDDING
and the first item is a cap from last year

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kiwiangel9
Caroling in shops is open!

EDIT: OMFG MY CAPTCHA IS GANGNAM STYLE

IM NOT EVEN KIDDING

why would you not screenshot this

why?!?!

Angelic Spirit

User ImageDreams are the windows of hope...

User Image
Darn, no end of the world..Guess I can't avoid my birthday now.. User Image

...Hope is the essence of dreamsUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out