Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
I don't really look at a lot of MLP fanart
But I super love this picture
And Twilight's black. Whatever.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

I feel like that picture deserves a wonderfully written fanfic to go along with it.

User Image
User Image

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia

Definitely. * u*
I think that might be in party why I love it so much
My writer side is like ".... /mind party"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

User Image

This picture just made my day.
xD

User Image
User Image

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I didnt even know this weekend was Superbowl weekend until one of my professors wished us a happy superbowl weekend on thursday. then, it was as if she had unleashed a floodgate on me, and i started seeing it referenced everywhere

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia

Oh gosh, how lovely. xDD

I'm gonna have the Superbowl on in the background tonight.
Gotta watch those commercials. emotion_awesome User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Superbowl commercials disappoint me.
imo, they haven't been that funny in years.
And I honestly forgot the Superbowl was today.
Though I guess I'm rooting for the 49ers. Even though that means they'll be tied with the Steelers for most Superbowl wins. xD I'm okay with this. I'm just happy for them.
But, for real for real, the only thing appealing about this Superbowl, to me, will be the halftime show.

User Image
User Image

Spoopy Elder

I only watch college football/basketball so I don't really care at all?
But it's something to have playing for when I undoubtedly get bored. = u=User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

I just remembered that we got rid of cable because we watch everything online.
Welp.
rofl

I guess I'll just listen to music and play Heralds of Chaos.
And do some more planning for my trip in April.
Then sort out these Valentine cards so I can send them out next week.

User Image
User Image

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
What time is the super bowl?

XD

I kinda wanna watch the puppy bowlthis yearthough. Hmmm.

But I have school work to doplus church in the evening. I'd record it but there is a walking dead marathon I'm recording. XD finally gonna check out the walking dead!

Spoopy Elder

I think it's 6:30 EST.
And doesn't the Puppybowl happen before it?

But yeah, we would've gotten rid of our cable
But then hockey resumed xDUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

We got rid of our cable shortly after the regular season ended for football.
The Steelers weren't in the playoffs, so I didn't care.
xD
Although I will absolutely die if we don't have some sort of cable by September of next year. If we end up moving, chances are we'll have TV again.
Even if we don't, and we're back in PA, I'll just hang out at my grandparent's house on Sundays, haha!

User Image
User Image

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Just looked up the puppy bowl, it repeats after the first showing! Woot, means I can watch it.

Spoopy Elder

Tarot cards.
User Image
Top 4 descriptions:
III - Empress [75%]
    The Empress is a maternal symbol. She is the mother figure who loves, nurtures and protects. She will protect you, she will always be there when you are in trouble. When you fall over and graze your knee, the Empress will kiss it better. Yet she is not a weak figure. Her compassion is strength. If her children are threatened she will stop at nothing to protect them. If well aspected in a Tarot spread, the Empress can symbolise security, protection and unconditional love. If badly aspected it can represent over-protectiveness, fear of risk taking and refusal to face the real world.

XIII - Death [75%]
    Death is probably the most well known Tarot card - and also the most misunderstood. Most Tarot novices would consider Death to be a bad card, especially given its connection with the number thirteen. In fact this card rarely indicates literal death.Without death there can be no change, only eventual stagnation. The death of the child allows for the birth; of the adult. This change is not always easy. The appearance of Death in a Tarot reading can indicate pain and short term loss, however it also represents hope for a new future.

II - High Priestess [69%]
    The High Priestess The High Priestess is a card of intuition, instinct and hidden knowledge. She knows all your secrets, you can hide nothing from her. Yet you will never know the secrets she herself protects.If well aspected in a Tarot spread, this card can indicate the use of intuition to solve problems; trust to your instincts. If badly aspected, it can mean suppression and ignoring of such instincts - following your head at the expense of your heart.

0 - The Fool [69%]
    The Fool is the most complex and most contradictory of all the Tarot cards. "I am not a number, I am a free man". The Fool represents naivety and childlike innocence - yet the Fool is wise. He carries only what possessions he really needs He journeys through life, tasting everything it has to offer then letting it go and moving on. The Fool is a risk taker, often shown with one foot over a cliff showing us every new beginning has a risk. Whether the Fool represents opportunity or danger one thing is clear: this world needs more fools.

I LOVE TAKING QUIZZES.
YOU SHOULD TAKE IT TOO AND SHARE RESULTS.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Shoujo

I only took it because it reminds me of Persona 3.

I got Empress as my top one too.
Then Lovers, Devil, and High Priestess all had the same percentage below it.

Spoopy Elder

Yes. I love Persona 3 also. xD
I have 4 but I'm waiting for the HD version to come out.
If it doesn't soon I'll go ahead and play the PS2 version.
But also take it 'cause it's Tarot Card week and I saw people not sure how to dress

EDIT// OH. It's totally been re-released for the Vita.
That's why I hadn't heard about it. I don't have one.
But my fiance does. cool User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff