Fuzzy Bunny

17,250 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
featherfire520
Izzy Said Rawr
featherfire520
Ugh. Now I remember why I hate attempting to deal with relationships... they always end this badly gonk

*hugs* Its ok. I am sure you will find one that won't end too badly.Mind telling use what happened?
my guy friend was acting different than before - like wanting to spend way more time just the two of us, having more serious conversations, a lot less playful physically (so like he wouldn't jokingly poke me or anything anymore, it was all more intentional when he hugged me or whatever). So I kind of brought it up to him in a "what's up" kind of way, and he got really weird and tried to avoid the question and then said nothing was going on that was different. Except now he's kind of being a jerk to me, and I'm not sure why, except then he's trying to play it off like he was only joking. And I did like him that way but I never flat out told him, and now I'm just kind of feeling hurt and confused because sometimes he's normal, and sometimes not, and I still care about him but I'm getting really fed up.
And basically this is why I hate these types of things because I feel like I always end up feeling this way sad

Awww I am sorry. That must really suck. I hate that when it happens.

Fuzzy Bunny

17,250 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Generous 100
Princess Pandamonium
Izzy Said Rawr

I'm a liberal atheist living in an area that's rather conservative and religious. It's interesting.

~ User Image ~

I get you I will saw this I don't believe in religion. Nor do I really like who church thing. And I really don't know how I feel about there being a god and such. So with that said everyone here is religious. And always talking about their religion and stuff and gah. It makes me uncomfortable

Malevolent Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Princess Pandamonium
Izzy Said Rawr

I'm a liberal atheist living in an area that's rather conservative and religious. It's interesting.

~ User Image ~

I'm a conservative and religious and live in a liberal atheist area XD

Swashbuckling Sex Symbol

13,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
maybe if you two could switch place you would be more happy

Swashbuckling Humorist

16,150 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Izzy Said Rawr
Princess Pandamonium

Rainbowrific Renia

I'd probably be on even less if I could actually manage to make friends in this area. XD I just don't really seem to fit in.

~ User Image ~

I feel you :/ I feel so weird here. I am the like the youngest wife on base. I don't have any friends. I feel weird going out and trying. Just gahhh

what's it like on a base

i always wondered

Fuzzy Bunny

17,250 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Generous 100
SheThoughtSheDid
Izzy Said Rawr
Princess Pandamonium

Rainbowrific Renia

I'd probably be on even less if I could actually manage to make friends in this area. XD I just don't really seem to fit in.

~ User Image ~

I feel you :/ I feel so weird here. I am the like the youngest wife on base. I don't have any friends. I feel weird going out and trying. Just gahhh

what's it like on a base

i always wondered

Kinda like a very strict housing complex.
With a publix within walking distance and a Jcpeeny like store in side of a mini mall.

Rainbow Bear

Izzy Said Rawr

I have one friend in this area, but she's really busy as she's a mother and about to graduate from nursing school. We both really like to cook and garden though. So, we have things in common despite her being wildly conservative and religious. She doesn't really mention her religion and I don't bash her religion. So, it works.

Chaos_Bunny

It probably wouldn't be so bad if I ran across more people like my friend. I get a lot of "let me shove my religion in your face because you obviously need to be saved" bull s**t.

~ User Image ~

Fuzzy Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Frozen Solid 200
Rainbowrific Renia

Oh okay, cool xD;;User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
wait, is the 20k/50k a minimum or a maximum?? It says minimum but in the description it says <20k? @-@ confused

Fuzzy Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
SilverDolphin

Whoops, sorry! It's gotta be at least/right around 20/50k (whichever we decide on).User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hygienic Genius

This programming project, tho... orz

I currently have no life.
Gaia is my social life right now.
And witty Facebook statuses.
Oh, gosh. ;___;

Fashionable Inquisitor

I don't LIKE waking up to it being 7 degrees outside...
Yay for a high of 16 today neutral

Fuzzy Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
luls
We have a high of 5 today. Right now it's negative 2.
Yesterday we only reached 1 degree at most.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Malevolent Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
luls
We have a high of 5 today. Right now it's negative 2.
Yesterday we only reached 1 degree at most.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

:0

All of a sudden our 20-30 degrees yesterday doesnt seem too bad haha.

What base black hair is that?

Fuzzy Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Chaos_Bunny

Our windchill yesterday was -24. :c

Harbinger of SilenceUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games