blue 0.15063385533184 15.1% [ 202 ]
purple 0.07158836689038 7.2% [ 96 ]
pink 0.061894108873975 6.2% [ 83 ]
white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Beloved Survivor

reposting the... GSWAP Secret Santa 2013!! callout!

Hey guys! I'm gonna do the Secret Santa stuff through this account since my inventory's so big and I don't wanna lose your items. emotion_awesome

We have two options this year!

1. Regular Secret Santa! You're given a name and you buy your gift for that person! Everyone will have a section of their wishlist that has ~20k items listed. I know finding 20k items to choose from will be really hard, so try to have at least one be a gold shop item in case the others inflate even more.

2. "Raffle" Secret Santa! Everyone picks out an item worth 20k or more and sends it to me. Then I distribute them randomly, while making sure that no one ends up with their own gift. Gifts won't be personal, but it eliminates the need for creating a specific cheap wishlist!

You can buy someone something more expensive, but keep in mind that you probably won't get something of the same value back.

If we want to raise the requirement higher than 20k, let me know. I don't know what everyone's budget is.

Quote this post if you want to take part! And don't forget to mention if you prefer the regular or raffle version of the event!

Those who've confirmed already:
    GLJordan
    Nariana
    Paul-19
    featherfire520
    Kiwiangel9
    i have a fairy by my side
    SilverDolphin
    Childishly Mature
    Izzy Said Rawr
    Amazing Q
    xXRed Moon VampiressXx
    Rosalyn Lenne Jibbs
    cramshaft
    Chaos_Bunny

Votes
    Regular - 5
    Raffle - 3

Price Min. Suggestions
    50k - 2

Some regulars of the thread aren't on the list 'cause they haven't explicitly stated they want to participate! I won't auto-add people because I don't want to pressure anyone, so just let me know. = u=

Presents will be due by December 23rd.
(that'll give everyone over a week to prepare their wishlists and get their gift picked out)

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

I'm seriously considering selling off all my stuff and having a huge art contest.

I just never log on anymore these days.

~ User Image ~

Hygienic Genius

Nooo, don't leave us... Who will make the tacos?? D;

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Princess Pandamonium

I'm seriously considering selling off all my stuff and having a huge art contest.

I just never log on anymore these days.

~ User Image ~

just because you feel like leaving doesn't mean you won't want to return some day

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

I know. It's just really not been one of my priorities even kind of lately.

Tacos are delicious. I should make some for lunch tomorrow.

~ User Image ~

Intergalactic Inquisitor

Ugh. Now I remember why I hate attempting to deal with relationships... they always end this badly gonk

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Princess Pandamonium

I know. It's just really not been one of my priorities even kind of lately.

Tacos are delicious. I should make some for lunch tomorrow.

~ User Image ~

User Image

I feel the same way.
I know I can't leave the site though, but... I kinda don't ever feeling like posting anymore, either.
So I'm just here. Bleh.

I made tacos two nights ago. They were delicious.

User Image
User Image

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia
Princess Pandamonium

So I take it neither of you are interested in the Secret Santa?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

User Image

Honestly, I was just going to get all of the regulars gifts regardless. I have lots of gold and nothing to do with it.
rofl
So no, I won't be participating, but you'll all be getting something from me.

User Image
User Image

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Sorry, but no. I hardly remember to log on these days.

Rainbowrific Renia

I'd probably be on even less if I could actually manage to make friends in this area. XD I just don't really seem to fit in.

~ User Image ~

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Princess Pandamonium

Rainbowrific Renia

I'd probably be on even less if I could actually manage to make friends in this area. XD I just don't really seem to fit in.

~ User Image ~

I feel you :/ I feel so weird here. I am the like the youngest wife on base. I don't have any friends. I feel weird going out and trying. Just gahhh

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
featherfire520
Ugh. Now I remember why I hate attempting to deal with relationships... they always end this badly gonk

*hugs* Its ok. I am sure you will find one that won't end too badly.Mind telling use what happened?

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

I felt that way when I lived in West Virginia.
I'm still so glad that Gabe got a promotion that put him back in Pittsburgh. It feels nice to be able to hang out with all of my friends again and actually have things to do.

User Image
User Image

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Izzy Said Rawr

I'm a liberal atheist living in an area that's rather conservative and religious. It's interesting.

~ User Image ~

Intergalactic Inquisitor

Izzy Said Rawr
featherfire520

*hugs* Its ok. I am sure you will find one that won't end too badly.Mind telling use what happened?
my guy friend was acting different than before - like wanting to spend way more time just the two of us, having more serious conversations, a lot less playful physically (so like he wouldn't jokingly poke me or anything anymore, it was all more intentional when he hugged me or whatever). So I kind of brought it up to him in a "what's up" kind of way, and he got really weird and tried to avoid the question and then said nothing was going on that was different. Except now he's kind of being a jerk to me, and I'm not sure why, except then he's trying to play it off like he was only joking. And I did like him that way but I never flat out told him, and now I'm just kind of feeling hurt and confused because sometimes he's normal, and sometimes not, and I still care about him but I'm getting really fed up.
And basically this is why I hate these types of things because I feel like I always end up feeling this way sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff