like i'm sorry are you having a baby with me if not get out

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Princess Pandamonium
cramshaft

I refuse to tell him that he'll change his mind when he's older or to give him any idea that having children is something he has to do. That's not good parenting.
true enough

Hygienic Genius

I want a girl~ emotion_kirakira A little mini me who will get spoiled with love and my awesome genetics and will break all the little 5-year-old's hearts!! 4laugh 4laugh
Kids are okay.

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

We're going to have kids at some point. Ideally a boy and girl. I'm not following my parent's pattern of being in families with four kids each and having five more of their own.

And childbirth terrifies me too. I'm in no way ready now, but eventually it'll happen.

That's the next milestone after marriage. emotion_awesome

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

Our next milestone after marriage will be buying a house, and that may happen very very soon after we get married next October. Hopefully by the end of next year we'll have a place.

Also, unrelated, but if I didn't already have my cosplays for next year picked out, I'd totally be Dipp from the Katamari games.
I mean... just look at this thing. It's not hard to figure out why he's my favorite of the cousins.
User Image

I'm also extremely obsessed with these games again. I need to get the one for the 360, but I heard it sucked.

User Image
User Image
Rainbowrific Renia
I actually really hate it when people tell me that I'll change my mind about having kids when I'm older.
I've been saying since I was like... 12 that I'm never have kids.
11 years later, I'm still sticking to it and I'm with a guy who feels the same way as I do about kids.
People always tell me that right now I just don't know what I want, and it's become my biggest pet peeve lately.

Whoa, it's too early for me to be awake.

in her case it was more an accident as I understand it

Rainbowrific Renia
Kiwiangel9
I want kids, but Idk if I want to give BIRTH to them. Not going to lie, the idea of pregnancy and giving birth does not sound appealing to me. The latter honestly scares the crap out of me. If my future husband doesn't mind, I'd just as soon adopt a kid who needs a good home and not add to the population.

User Image

That's exactly how I feel. I'd much rather adopt than go through actual childbirth myself. It seriously scares the crap out of me and it's not something I want to deal with. Besides, as you said, there are kids out there who need a good home, so adoption would definitely be the way to go if I ever decided that I do want kids in my life.

I'm really not as mean to children as I seem. Actually, little kids love me and I have no idea why. Ever since I moved back to PA, my friend's 4 year old son always wants to visit "auntie Nia".
rofl

Also, thankfully my family is understanding. It's other people who don't get it. I'm like "How does my decision not to have children affect your life? Shut up." Ugh.

User Image
User Image

you like ponies and pokemon why wouldn't kids like you?

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
GLJordan

User Image

Ah yeah, see... I'm doing all I can to avoid any "accidents".

Hahaha, right? I can't tell you how many kids have told me how much they like my shirts and hoodies (all pony themed, of course) when I'm out shopping or whatever.
Today a little girl kept pointing at me while I was at the grocery store in the self-checkout line. Her mother brought her over to me and said "She likes your shoes." I had my Rainbow Dash shoes on.

But yeah, I'm totally cool with spending time with kids. I love babysitting. I just enjoy knowing that I can give the kid(s) back to their parents after a few hours.

I watched my friend's son for an entire weekend while she went on a trip two years ago. I got to experience what it was like to take care of a 2 year old and I haaaaaaaated it.
It's not even that he was bad, or that he didn't listen to me, it was just a lot of work. I truly applaud all the parents out there, especially single parents because... oh God, no.

User Image
User Image

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Nariana
I want a girl~ emotion_kirakira A little mini me who will get spoiled with love and my awesome genetics and will break all the little 5-year-old's hearts!! 4laugh 4laugh
Kids are okay.

I have that though she isn't 5 she is two but point still stands Hope is a brat.

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
@ Renia - I go threw chasing a two year old by myself on a daily basis pretty much. Its hard so I know what ya mean. Its a lot of work. You'd think out of a house full of 4other people I'd get help but nope. Just sit on their butts and yell for me to get her or watch her not to get in to there stuff they leave lying around. -_- Can't wait to go home to my own house.

Hygienic Genius

Poor Izzy. D:

Hygienic Genius

I need a new theme. I don't even really like this ice avi. D<

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

That sucks, Izzy.
:<
It also makes no sense that no one else would offer to help. Is your daughter going back with you when you leave?

Oh, it's Primary Colors Week, you guys. I'll go change the title and I might actually dress for the theme this time since I already have one color down.
rofl

User Image
User Image

Friendly Gaian

11,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Brandisher 100
Oh look, the owner of this thread finally did something! Yay!
It's Primary Colors Week (red, yellow, blue), so this should be an easy one.
:]

-Renia

Friendly Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I almost sold these ribbons.
Glad I didn't now!

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
@ Renia - Of course she is coming home with me its the only reason I came down to Miami. I really hate it down here. The people my family just gah. And their reason for not helping is on she is my daughter my responsibility.And they had her all summer long. Which was a lie she was with her dad most of the time but there is no winning with these people I just give up and accept it.

As for the theme of the week I sorta fit into it. I will proably change after The ATA tonight. Doing some Gc protest xD Though my have has blue its fits the theme.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff