purple 0.07158836689038 7.2% [ 96 ]
pink 0.061894108873975 6.2% [ 83 ]
white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Also if I ever got a dog I'd want a shiba inu.
But I won't because pets are expensive and shed on everything.
Also I'm not picking up poop.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

I want a dog.
Particularly a Husky, and I know, I know, they shed like crazy.
Gabe wants a Greyhound because he likes how "pointy" they are. He's weird.
It's cool though, I wouldn't mind having two dogs. We both grew up with pets so we're kinda used to it, and we're not having kids (never ever ever ever EVER) so I think that'd be awesome. To have some company aside from Gabe.
rofl
But I'm totally willing to take on the responsibilities of having pets. For reals. BRING IT ON.
emotion_awesome

That reminds me... today we were at Toys R Us, and my two friends were having an argument. I said to Gabe "I hope we don't get like this right before our wedding." Though I do understand that the two of them are under a ton of stress with the wedding just a week away, and some plans not going exactly how they were supposed to. Anyway, the cashier heard me say that and she was like "Oh, you two will be fine. At least until children come into the picture." And Gabe and I just looked at each other and laughed.

But I got this awesome glow-in-the-dark Rainbow Dash in a Shadowbolts costume and a Spitfire figure of her in her Wonderbolts outfit and it's amazing and I totally don't have room for it on my Funko figures shelf, damn it. But this is also why I can never have children, because I want all the toys for myself and I'm kinda selfish and I wouldn't want to share or let them touch my pony things, idc how ridiculous and mean that sounds.

Also, YES TO SPAZZ WEDDING PICTURES!

User Image
User Image

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

I've never not had a dog. Like, literally. My parents had some before I was even born.
But we also had a fenced in yard and they lived in the basement so we didn't have to ever worry about shedding or picking up crap or even taking them for walks.
So yeah. We don't have a yard to keep them in for hassle free care. (also that costly part is big).

ANYWAY.

My mom started panicking and shouting a little right before so that was annoying. But since we did our stuff through a service it was really stress free.
My dad did leave Chris at the house though. Totally got a call from him as I arrived at the place that he'd been forgotten. That was awesome /sarcasm
At least the place was less than ten minutes from our house so it wasn't hard to go back for him.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Yeah, the groom is probably someone you would not want to forget.

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
LOL what a thing to forget xd
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
I wanted to dress my avatar up for yesterday but I never got out my laptop.
I'll post pictures when my mom uploads hers and I get the rest from family members.
I met a Gaia friend and things were pretty cool and fun.
Except that when you're at the beach the wet atmosphere attracts roaches so our deck is swarmed with them at night.
Kind of gross when we're out there trying to do pictures.

BUT YES GUYS I'M TOTALLY MARRIED NOW.

congratulations
Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

I want a dog.
Particularly a Husky, and I know, I know, they shed like crazy.
Gabe wants a Greyhound because he likes how "pointy" they are. He's weird.
It's cool though, I wouldn't mind having two dogs. We both grew up with pets so we're kinda used to it, and we're not having kids (never ever ever ever EVER) so I think that'd be awesome. To have some company aside from Gabe.
:

Also, YES TO SPAZZ WEDDING PICTURES!

User Image
User Image

my cousin was planning on never having kids too not sure how old her daughter is now

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
I actually really hate it when people tell me that I'll change my mind about having kids when I'm older.
I've been saying since I was like... 12 that I'm never have kids.
11 years later, I'm still sticking to it and I'm with a guy who feels the same way as I do about kids.
People always tell me that right now I just don't know what I want, and it's become my biggest pet peeve lately.

Whoa, it's too early for me to be awake.

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Rainbowrific Renia

Dedrick constantly tells me that he's not going to have kids. I tell him that it's up to him.

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rainbowrific Renia
Whoa, it's too early for me to be awake.
yes, yes it is
go back to bed overachiever xp

Princess Pandamonium
Dedrick constantly tells me that he's not going to have kids. I tell him that it's up to me.
LOL little controlling are we? /sarcasm

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

cramshaft

I need to not post before coffee.

I tell him it's up to him.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I want kids, but Idk if I want to give BIRTH to them. Not going to lie, the idea of pregnancy and giving birth does not sound appealing to me. The latter honestly scares the crap out of me. If my future husband doesn't mind, I'd just as soon adopt a kid who needs a good home and not add to the population.

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Princess Pandamonium
cramshaft

I need to not post before coffee.

I tell him it's up to him.
LOL alright xd

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

cramshaft

I refuse to tell him that he'll change his mind when he's older or to give him any idea that having children is something he has to do. That's not good parenting.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Kiwiangel9
I want kids, but Idk if I want to give BIRTH to them. Not going to lie, the idea of pregnancy and giving birth does not sound appealing to me. The latter honestly scares the crap out of me. If my future husband doesn't mind, I'd just as soon adopt a kid who needs a good home and not add to the population.

User Image

That's exactly how I feel. I'd much rather adopt than go through actual childbirth myself. It seriously scares the crap out of me and it's not something I want to deal with. Besides, as you said, there are kids out there who need a good home, so adoption would definitely be the way to go if I ever decided that I do want kids in my life.

I'm really not as mean to children as I seem. Actually, little kids love me and I have no idea why. Ever since I moved back to PA, my friend's 4 year old son always wants to visit "auntie Nia".
rofl

Also, thankfully my family is understanding. It's other people who don't get it. I'm like "How does my decision not to have children affect your life? Shut up." Ugh.

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas