white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

My sister's facebook.
I just... won't even go there...
emotion_facepalm User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hygienic Genius

MsGrimm

I assume you got out of that phase? xDD

Baby daddy's the ex? D: That's troublesome. She needs a day at the spa.

Hygienic Genius

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
My sister's facebook.
I just... won't even go there...
emotion_facepalm User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How old is she?

Also, an old schoolmate's lil' jr. high sister has one, and it is the worst, most pointless thing ever...

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

My little sister used to post some pointless stuff when she first got a Facebook last year. It was heavily monitored by my mom, of course.
Still, she would always post about drama between her and her friends at school.
Oddly enough, she turned 13 and all of a sudden her posts started making sense and weren't so stupid.
Weird...
I think it's because she found herself a new group of friends to hang out with.

User Image
User Image

Hygienic Genius

Orrrr the beauty of puberty? emotion_awesome

Nah, probably her change in friend circles. People change with their environment.

Spoopy Elder

My sister's 16. But she got facebook a while ago. orz
Our parents finally got her in trouble after realizing what she was posting,
So she promptly hid all her posts from my mom, who realized that as well, and got her into more trouble.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Oh wow.
emotion_facepalm

Some people are just better off without Facebook.

User Image
User Image

Spoopy Elder

So in other news
/really annoyed right now
I left the ring Chris gave me back in Japan, in his office's break room and it vanished.
So I put a poster there telling people to email me if they found it, and I put another one among the many, many posters hung along a walkway by others.
So I just got an email saying my poster had been taken down from this walkway because it's not a school sponsored event.
She followed that by saying "I hope your ring shows up".
Okay. I'm sure it will, since you took down my only poster with contact info. Thanks.
So I replied asking if I could have it back [since I hand drew it] and where I would be allowed to post it.
She said she's already thrown it away and personal posters aren't allowed anywhere on campus.
So that's awesome. Thanks, school.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
Nariana
MsGrimm

I assume you got out of that phase? xDD

Baby daddy's the ex? D: That's troublesome. She needs a day at the spa.

Lol yeah sort of I suppose. I don't wear tripp pants anymore any seldom and spikey jewlery. I didn't realize how goofy I looked. The pants stopped because they were so baggy that I'd actually trip (haha) on them going up the stairs on my bus *facepalm* I still love my glorious band tees and I do have an unhealthy obsession with zombies but there's worst things out there like Gnome collectors.

Lol yeah. He threw a fit to keep the baby then his mom who takes all of his money talked him out of being with her. And they tried to get back together but my uncle chases him off and he got caught a la facebook about lying where he was and who he's with AND her sister found him on a singles sight so yeah. I need a spa treatment too for being her therapist. I'm glad I broke free from psychiatry and sociology a long time ago lmao.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

User Image

emotion_donotwant

It's not even my ring that's missing and that makes me angry.

User Image
User Image

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
Current wishlist: Wisteria & art freebies.

Spoopy Elder

My ring is lost forever. orz
It's been 1.5 weeks so I'm pretty sure it's totally gone.
I'm also pretty sure I did leave it in the break room in Chris's office building, and they DO allow me to put my post up there.
So that's my only hope. Maybe a student worker grabbed it and walked off.
...though in that case they probably won't often go to the break room.
Ugh.
As a cashier, all I can do is watch for it on the hand of anyone I'm checking out.

A friend of mine is in Japan right now and said he'd watch for it if I found a picture for him.
But Chris got it from a random shop in a random park so I doubt he'll find another one.
Also, it won't be the same. It was the first thing Chris ever gave me. DD;
/working up to tears again
orz;;User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Oh dear, we seem to be in a "bad news" time in the thread again. MY TURN TO ADD.

My shift for work tomorrow was just cut AGAIN for the nth time. I signed up to work Thanksgiving, but it is really getting ridiculous. I feel like I need a second part-time job on top of being a full-time student since I'm barely getting any hours. With my shift cut tomorrow, I worked 4 hours this week. And they had to cut ANOTHER shift of mine because they effed up and scheduled me for when I'm in class AGAIN.

I like my work, I really do. But this is getting really frustrating.

Hygienic Genius

MsGrimm

Tripp pants, indeed. emotion_awesome

That sounds like something in the Maury Show. I think you both need a day off.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

That wench would have heard some snippy words from me. mad I mean, come on! You know what? Post another one with something randomly school-related to it. Take that, heifer! emotion_donotwant

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Well, I already told you the story about the first gift Gabe ever really got me.
That ring was so pretty, but it's probably floating around somewhere in New York now.
So I know how you feel. It really sucks and it wouldn't be the same, even if you got another one.
I'm just sorry that you lost it, Spazz.
emotion_hug

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items