pink 0.061894108873975 6.2% [ 83 ]
white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia

They only have that many games per week because the lockout cut out most of their season. xD
And the games go by pretty quickly. But eh, it's not everyone's thing.

I always watch on youtube. I'm not getting out of bed for a cartoon. > >
Or anything.

I loved Powerpuff Girls. xD

Because it's off season so hotel rates would be cheaper.
But we're already saving so much on the wedding... orzUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Wait, the hockey lockout finally ended?

file under things I only know about because of friends

Congrats on the job Q!

I FINALLY caught up with Fairy Tail. Now I'm not sure if I should read the manga up to date, or just wait on the anime...I need to finish Teen Wolf since I promised friends (I've been liveblogging that one if any of you are interested)...I need to finish Merlin, even if the ending was spoiled for me on Tumblr...I have been interested in watching Muella Magika Modoka or whatever the freak it is called too.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Kiwiangel9

User Image

Madoka Magica?
WATCH IT.
It's amazing, and it's not very long, so it's won't take more than a few days to get through it.

User Image
User Image

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

I'm trying to find new music to listen to, so I made a radio station on Spotify based off of this one song I'm obsessed with.
Of course, all the songs have been in French so far.
Even though the song I based it off of was in English... the band just happens to be French.
I only understand about 75% of what's being sung, so it's weird.
Some of the songs have English thrown in, but I can barely tell it apart from the French.
rofl
Though that could partially be due to the fact that I'm getting sleepy.

User Image
User Image

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Cillaid
haaay emotion_bigheart

thought you were fairy there for a moment

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kiwiangel9

Congrats on the job Q!

I FINALLY caught up with Fairy Tail. Now I'm not sure if I should read the manga up to date, or just wait on the anime...I need to finish Teen Wolf since I promised friends (I've been liveblogging that one if any of you are interested)...I need to finish Merlin, even if the ending was spoiled for me on Tumblr...I have been interested in watching Muella Magika Modoka or whatever the freak it is called too.

I started Merlin but it didn't interest me that much, also my friend interrupted me when I started the series by informing me of bomb girls which caught my attention much better

Spoopy Elder

I need to watch Merlin and Doctor Who. :cUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Beau

Kiwiangel9

Congrats on the job Q!

Thanks~!

I'm trying to catch up on Fairy Tail... I keep forgetting where I left off...
I also want to finish Merlin. I started watching it when it first came out, but then I just didn't keep up with it because... well... life.

Beloved Beau

SheThoughtSheDid
Kiwiangel9

Congrats on the job Q!

I started Merlin but it didn't interest me that much, also my friend interrupted me when I started the series by informing me of bomb girls which caught my attention much better

file under things that are popular because they are popular

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Fairy Tail is something that I need to catch up on.
I started watching it, and I love what I saw, but... life.

Just put in my preorder for my Doctor Whooves and Fluttershy vinyl figures. Fingers crossed that I get the translucent, rare ones.
emotion_awesome

User Image
User Image

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Ok, so my work is doing this "healthy living awareness" contest thing. Basically, we wear pedometers, and we are supposed to log in how many steps we take every day. If you walk over 10,000 steps in one day, you are entered to win "fabulous prizes" ooooooooooooo

When I have work, it is really easy to get over 10,000 because I spend 4 hours doing nothing but walking around. In comparison, when I don't have work and I spend all day at home, I'm lucky if I reach 1,000 sweatdrop

So yesterday was the first day that I worked while wearing the pedometer. at some point I checked and had ~12,000 steps. But then I checked later after my shift ended, and it said I had 93 steps. I was like emotion_donotwant At some point near the end of my shift, I accidentally pressed the reset button. Which is right on the front of the stupid cheapo plastic contraption.

Now I'm considering using my pokewalker as a pedometer instead. if it even still works o lord i havent touched it like a year or more

Hygienic Genius

That sounds fun! I get motivated when "fabulous prizes" are at stake.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kiwiangel9
Ok, so my work is doing this "healthy living awareness" contest thing. Basically, we wear pedometers, and we are supposed to log in how many steps we take every day. If you walk over 10,000 steps in one day, you are entered to win "fabulous prizes" ooooooooooooo

When I have work, it is really easy to get over 10,000 because I spend 4 hours doing nothing but walking around. In comparison, when I don't have work and I spend all day at home, I'm lucky if I reach 1,000 sweatdrop

So yesterday was the first day that I worked while wearing the pedometer. at some point I checked and had ~12,000 steps. But then I checked later after my shift ended, and it said I had 93 steps. I was like emotion_donotwant At some point near the end of my shift, I accidentally pressed the reset button. Which is right on the front of the stupid cheapo plastic contraption.

Now I'm considering using my pokewalker as a pedometer instead. if it even still works o lord i havent touched it like a year or more

Mine doesn't work anymore ):

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
SheThoughtSheDid
Kiwiangel9

Mine doesn't work anymore ):

Yeah, I tried mine and it's dead lol. I hardly used the poor thing though.

Spoopy Elder

So I was going to type up a rant about wedding plans and "parental suggestions"
But I don't care anymore. Just... whatever.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff