Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
wrathofrealm
Kiki _Rain
have fun trying we recognize people who haven't been there before.

OMG YOU ACTUALLY TALK TO NEW PEOPLE?! your rp sounds like heaven
......some people do some people don't accept the new people and scare them away sometimes...

5th time doing this BTW

Hilarious Genius

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Kiki _Rain
wrathofrealm
Kiki _Rain

......some people do some people don't accept the new people and scare them away sometimes...

5th time doing this BTW

Stop hogging the page tops XD

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
I'm not trying I am laughing though.

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kiki _Rain
wrathofrealm
Kiki _Rain
When I post over half a page (in word) in one post.

._. my rps arent active enough for me to do more than 2 paragraphs
I get bored when the Role play is off with some one else so I do random side stories. Like So:

Rain decided to wander about again. She really had nothing to do. So she looked around and was observant of things. Her observation skills were higher than that of the average dingbat of a person trying to notice things. I mean Alex taught her for a majority of her offensive and defensive skills-skills that she had the basic understanding of because of the event of her past. So it was no great surprise that she noticed the man receiving all the wrong signals from a worn out friend or that the evening birds started calling out precisely at 7 pm. But the sound she couldn't pick out when near a fence was a distressed cry that could barely be heard. Rain went in one direction and it died out of her hearing range so she traveled in the other and it grew somewhat louder. But what was it? Not a cat for it was far too soft and cats yell when injured of scared. So she looked all around and then she found it- a poor unlucky little bat. It had gotten caught up in some nasty barbed wire and had lost a good amount of its life giving substance. -Its blood. "So small a thing should not die so young." Rain spoke quietly aloud. She then bent down to pick up the bat and her actions were immediately thought to be that of harm. Meaning.... she got bit. 'Ouch' Rain thought. But take the creature away from it current location she did. "Little dear I'm not going to let you die death around me is not permitted." Rain whispered. And so Rain started to go home a project on hand to accomplish. That is to nurse the bat to top condition.

In her choice of path to come home and the fact that it was getting late it seemed sad that it was a night like this when people came to try and do things of poor taste and to the wrong person none the less. For you see others noticed Rain while going home. And they decided that they wanted to have a little fun with this young lady whom was by herself. So in an eventful amount of timing halfway to her house, they confronted her trying to get Rain to come with them. Which she was opposed to doing in the first place and after saying no for the umpteenth time they wanted to force her to come. And their tactics would have been brutal if her defensive nature combined with her worry for her newly acquired bat set her off when the grabbed her and started their attempt to move her to an unfriendly location to do unfriendly things in an unfriendly manner. So being ticked of Rain jerked away from them with strength they didn't foresee. And swiftly immobilized them with skills they did know she had. And then she proceeded to finish her way home with a few new bruises. You see they tried to fight back and in the process they only bruised her. Rain had now arrived home and she started the process of cleaning and bandaging the bat getting a few bits here and there in protest. She completed her process and let the bat be. She didn't own any cages and she didn't plan on caging the bat. She then tended her own wounds and passed out on the couch after locking up.

Rain woke up and went about taking care of her friend. She had found out that her batty patient was a female upon looking it up on the Internet. Yay Internet. In the process Rain got bit several times but taking care of the critter and cleaning the wounds and making sure that she was healed properly was more important that a bit of blood loss. So far the bleeding on the bats part had stopped. Which Rain was pleased to find. Now the fun part helping it get used to people. There was no way she was letting it back into the wild if that was going to be that case why save it in the first place? It would be torn apart and stray cat food be before it could live even one more day. She felt bound in part to her now. It was almost like putting this bat back together was part of healing herself. Rain chuckled. "By the time I'm done with this bat I'm going to have healed my physical self plenty times over." Halfway through the cleaning Rain was humming which she noticed calmed the creature. So humming and healing Rain quickly finished what she had to do with the bat for the day. And so with her own revelation that her mind was to go on a roller coaster to accept her own miss givings in life she opened up all the way back to that bloody birthday.

~Flashback~
The place seemed to look like a scarlet paint ball fight had occurred. But the truth was far more tragic. Having run late to her celebration in the main gathering hall Rain had no clue that the surprise was going to be bigger than she expected or wanted. Running to her on mental condemnation with all the innocence she should have kept for so much longer she opened the doors to see an amount of people lying there covered in not only their blood but their neighbor blood. And with the amount of blood she saw it was nothing compared to the wounds that made them bleed. Running from person to person she desperately looked for her whole world-her parents. Upon finding them they had very little left in them to be called alive. "Run" she was told. "Run now and live" "No" she wanted to scream but shock had stolen her voice. She was left voiceless as she sobbed with the last moment of her true parents existence. 'Why?' she thought bitterly. 'Why?' it was then that she got up and ran out of the hall to come upon the mass murderer. He had come back to revel in the deaths of her loved ones. 'NO' she thought. 'I won't allow it.' With that her mental self blacked out in such a pit of rage that an eight year old should never reach.
~End flashback~

Rain never knew what happened. All she knew was that she had blood on her, which could have been explained by her search for her parents and the getting close to them. And that she was far far from her home. She was in a place called Ireland clutching a will that she really did need. No one else in her family was alive to claim any thing from it. And no one else knew about her family’s wealth.

i was like whats he mean by like so

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kiki _Rain
wrathofrealm
Kiki _Rain

5th time doing this BTW

if i did join it would take a lot to scare me away, its kinda hard to scare a crazy person

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
wrathofrealm
Kiki _Rain
wrathofrealm
Kiki _Rain

I get bored when the Role play is off with some one else so I do random side stories. Like So:

~Erased~

i didn't want to page stretch ....that was one post. and that's not the end of the story either.

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kiki _Rain
wrathofrealm
Kiki _Rain
wrathofrealm
Kiki _Rain

~Erased~

i didn't want to page stretch ....that was one post. and that's not the end of the story either.

wow.......sounds like an intense rp, maybe ill stalk it

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
wrathofrealm
Kiki _Rain
wrathofrealm
Kiki _Rain

5th time doing this BTW

if i did join it would take a lot to scare me away, its kinda hard to scare a crazy person

one person doen't like New people at all.

one person shouts Stranger every time a new person enters...I just say hi may i help you?

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
wrathofrealm
Kiki _Rain
wrathofrealm
Kiki _Rain
wrathofrealm
Kiki _Rain

~Erased~

wow.......sounds like an intense rp, maybe ill stalk it

oh i already finished that side story... Hmm let me see if i posted the rest in the place i copied tht too....

i did.

I posted like that for a bit while i was bored and I made it smaller as i blended in to the main story for a bit.

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kiki _Rain
wrathofrealm
Kiki _Rain
wrathofrealm
Kiki _Rain

5th time doing this BTW

one person doen't like New people at all.

one person shouts Stranger every time a new person enters...I just say hi may i help you?

ok look i have a FRIEND who has been trying for over a year to make me hate his guts cause he likes causing trouble and making people hate him and im still the only person who has never gotten mad at him, even when i was blacklisted from his thread for 6 months i didnt get mad at the guy and i still kept checking the list for the day my name came off sso trust me when i say it takes ALOT to scare me off

*the only person on gaia to successfully intimidate me is liz*

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
I'm not saying that they will runn you I'm just saying they may not like you as a new person.

Trust me I still look at a guild that is dying cause I posted my RP/story there (that the long example post was from)

Heck I just posted Derpderpderp in the threads to see who notices my derpderpderps.

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kiki _Rain
I'm not saying that they will runn you I'm just saying they may not like you as a new person.

Trust me I still look at a guild that is dying cause I posted my RP/story there (that the long example post was from)

Heck I just posted Derpderpderp in the threads to see who notices my derpderpderps.

omg its derpderpderp!

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
wrathofrealm
Kiki _Rain

omg its derpderpderp!
^_^ i quit the guild ....and I can still post in it...hurhurhur twisted

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kiki _Rain
wrathofrealm
Kiki _Rain

omg its derpderpderp!
^_^ i quit the guild ....and I can still post in it...hurhurhur twisted

is that even possible? XD

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
yup

some one must post before i post again.....I don't wanna get shot for getting top post 6x in a row.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff