Thank you for all the fun

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Hello guys!!!

Probably you dont know me, cus we havent actually talk to much...
but I do know you and I have a lot to thank to you!!
Im not gonna write a freaking long post cus what i have to say is very precise:

T H A N K - Y O U !!

I was kinda getting bored of gaia, my friends didnt log in as frecuently as they used to be and being here was kinda lame before i found out about this event...
So now I have amazing friends and all because of you!!
The After Party is the thread where I hang out most of the time and you are the ones to blame!!

Thanks a lot a gain and we'll see you next year...
Ohh God...
My post DID end a lil long...
oh well...

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

I love you guys. Seriously. I've been on Gaia for almost nine years and I have been losing interest for a while. I fall back to lurking around my regular places, observing but not participating. I don't do any of the things I used to do (ei. stalking for art freebies, non-stop role playing) and it's just been fading.

But then GSW rolls around and suddenly I'm online every day again, putting other things aside so I can be in screenies, and annoying my boyfriend in the process. I've participated in all five years so far and hopefully I'll be around for the next.

Thanks you guys, for giving me a reason to stay around.

- Spazz, 2oo3 userUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Shoujo

17,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Dear Varlot & Shieran ]

I cannot thank you enough for helping create Spirit Week here on Gaia. Ever since I joined my first one back in 2009, I've always looked forward to it with each coming year. It's my favorite user-run event and I love contributing as much as I can to it. I've met so many wonderful people here and the moments we've shared will always have a special place in my heart (and in my huge screenies folder xD).

Again, thank you. You've helped make Gaia a more fun and exciting place for everyone involved with GSW! I can't wait to see what you two and the others come up with for next years event!

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_star gaia_nitemareright
    Thank you so much for your hard work and heart in bringing the community of Gaia together in colorful celebration each year for 7 days! It is always a joy to log on and see my friends get into the spirit of Gaia too! ^___^

~Cheers to another successful year of Gaia Spirit Week !

~Black Petals~
    GSW Class of 2OO5's Little Black Star

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Class of 2004
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Thank you guys so much for making such a wonderful event for us. I've participated in GSW for a few years now and I have to say it is the funnest time of year for me. The screenies, the raids, the avatar contests, everything is just so entertaining! If it wasn't for the GSW and all of the friends I've made from the event, I probably wouldn't be a very active member of the Gaian community. Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication to the celebration of Gaia and all of its members, for making the best contests, and providing the most fun this website has to offer. I can't wait to see what's in store for us next.

- ♥ MsGrimm

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Thank you so much for starting this! I had a ton of fun this year! I remember going to the first one, and it was so awesome that GSW still happens! I love you guys!

Dapper Pants

Dear Varlot and Shieran

Thank you so much for so many years. I found GSW through the spotlight so many years back that I can't actually remember if it was the first or second year that I joined in (yes, I'm that forgetful, it drives me insane). I've met some of my best Gaia friends through spirit week, and though I may have never been the most active member, I loved it - it was always so much fun, and it still is. This year especially, I wasn't very active at all - with a death in the family, it's been a long and hard week. I decided to show my face anyways, though never for too long, and with every post, I had so many people offering their condolences and support. It was a tough time for me, but all the support I got from everyone really helped me through it.

I've slowly been fading away from Gaia; I've been here since late 2004. But every GSW, I always find myself back, more active than ever. GSW has given me a place to interact with others and just get up to crazy shenanigans. It's always a great week, and way too much fun. It's come to the attention to one of my friends (who I happen to have met through GSW) that I change my avatar on maybe a yearly basis. When GSW comes, I change sometimes more than once a fay, which really is something for me. You've given me a chance to get back into Gaia, even if only for one week a year. Congrats for having another wildly successful week, and thank you so much for all the effort you've put in to organize this event.

-Kik
Class of 2004, resident sushi

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Thank you so much for creating this amazing event! This is my 3rd year participating and every year it has been fun and got me enthusiastic about logging into Gaia! I hope to join in on the festivities for many years to come. heart

~MingSao

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Here comes a candle to light you to bed
Here comes a chopper to chop off your head

Dear Varlot and Shieran,

Thank you so much for putting together this event each and every year!
By participating in this event, GSW always manages to renew my love for Gaia.
I always have such a great time, meeting new and amazing people.
And it's all thanks to your hard work and dedication.
So, thank you, and know that everyone here appreciates all the hard work you do!

~Ergo Kortina~
Class of 07!

Chop, chop, chop, chop...

Magical Shoujo

Hi Varlot, hello Shieran. (:

I'd like to start off by saying I love you guys and I really appreciate everything you do for GSW, so thank you. <3
Varlot, for making the thread every year, handling those pms, organizing everything and probably a lot more other stuff I have no idea about.
Shieran, for co-creating GSW, organizing the daily puzzle these past years, and for everything else you've done. (:

Back in 2009 I remember stumbling upon the spotlighted thread. I didn't think much of it at the time, and just decided to dress up. All the years I got more involved with GSW. I began to love it. It's now my favourite thing to do on gaia. I've made so many friends, and had such amazing times here. I love GSW to pieces. <3

I realize this year things were running late and we all have lives so I understand. There must have been a lot of pressure on you guys and I thank you for doing your best to get the thread up and news out as soon as possible.

Love,
SilverDolphin

Shy Gaian

Dear Varlot and Shieran:

Thank you so much for bringing Spirit Week to us. Back in 09’ I remember the spotlight thread and I’ve spotted Gaia Spirit Week.
I’ve only participated for a couple of days then, years passed, and I got more and more active into GSW.
Wow! To think, in one week I’ve met so many unique and crazy people and also great memories.
I love the raids, staying up SUPER late, screenies, random moments and afk moments.
I usually come on Gaia during events to participated and then leave for months, but GSW gave me a reason to stay here
and keep in contact with all the people I’ve met during that week and beyond. God Bless you both.
- Deliciously S w e e t
Class of 2006

Thank you guys so much!!! I had so much fun this year and I'm looking forward to future GSWs! heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff