Bondage Day 0.1743571081999 17.4% [ 7187 ]
Twin Day 0.19177583697234 19.2% [ 7905 ]
Formal Day 0.081877729257642 8.2% [ 3375 ]
Class Color Day 0.10584667637069 10.6% [ 4363 ]
Total Votes:[ 41220 ]

Sparkly Defender

<flounces>

I can't wait for this!

Also, I need to get myself a post code. <_< This looks so bland.

Defensive Healer

31,225 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Winter Guardian 250
@Blonde: <.<; You got a point, it'll totally mess up the color wheel and bumping the colors will make the other years upset. >.> Still, I think it's a waste not to use teal and the color is distinguishable enough that it looks neither like 06 nor 07, but once again that'll mess things up. Guess black, white, and brown are the only "colors" left. Gray is another option assuming black or white becomes 2010's neutral and that white or black doesn't come after '10.

Well I got back from school and am bored already.

Did a little Fiesta on my Lv. 46 archer with my best friend (he's a fighter) yesterday. Getting the book from Dungeon Goblin Mages was very difficult without a cleric. I was using t3 Vitality and t3 Shield scrolls to increase my survival a bit. That mage was surrounded by Dungeon Bone Imps and if we even attack one of the group they all come charging at us. So both of us developed a plan along the way to get the mage: I right-click the mage and get ready to shoot. My friend takes aggro and the two of us start running while I kite the goblin mage. He dies of course and I continue to kite, eventually the imps left, and only the mage is left. My friend respawns at the dungeon gate (thank goodness) and comes back to take the mage's aggro before I end up face first eating dirt. This tactic of course was suicidal for the fighter, which sucks.

Friendly Gaian

We're just a mess with the colors. :[
I've got the next two years plotted out at least, and then two years after that I know what we'll do, but those interim years.... I dunno yet.

Also: look!
The new thread is open!

Eloquent Conversationalist

Flamethrower//
you're back!<3

Defensive Healer

31,225 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Winter Guardian 250
Man, was hard at work making all the outfits for each of the day today. xD Got everything but the final day and I need to get more gold for my hair and eyes. At least GSW won't start 'til about a month later, but it was fun. My cousin is bored to death sitting next to me (at this very moment) and I ask her what she's going to wear for GSW.

Did some Fiesta about 1 or 2 days ago with my archer. Lv. her ur to 47. I was doing Mini Dragon kingdom quest and had some seriously lousy tanks. Seriously, the tanks for that kingdom quest was a scrolled and buffed archer and a cleric who is healing and tanking. We had enough fighters but they all suck, well except for one. They barely even tanked any of the mini bosses and didn't tank mini dragon once. In fact, when the tanks were cursed and running in random directions (b/c of MD's curse skill), they lost aggro (which is normal) none of those so-called fighters did squat. When we needed help mobbing, none of the fighters did crap. A fighter literally stood next to me while I was using potions and hp stones like crazy for dear life and he just kept standing there until he finally did a little something, then stood back again. In fact he didn't use any taunt skills to get the aggro off me. Then again he could be lagging, but it didn't look like it to me.

Fashionable Nerd

10,250 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
*insert tired emoticon here*

Defensive Healer

31,225 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Winter Guardian 250
@Blonde: Awesome purple outfit. ^ ^

Mornin' peeps. My lips are dry and pus-ed out so I'm drinking Chrysanthemum tea with some honey for a little sweetness.

Questionable Connoisseur

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I thought today was greyscale day...but I see so many pirates... Did I read something wrong?

I was so active in this thread...um...2 years ago? Hehe. I'll miss most of it though. Summer vacation!

SO yeah. Do I need to greyscale myself? Or work on the next day?

Sir Xio's Compadre

Omnipresent Zealot

28,825 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Popping in for the last bit of Pirate Day!
Sorry I missed it. :[

Will definitely be here tomorrow for 80's Day! (If I have an Avi ready.)

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
kitsunelady
I thought today was greyscale day...but I see so many pirates... Did I read something wrong?

I was so active in this thread...um...2 years ago? Hehe. I'll miss most of it though. Summer vacation!

SO yeah. Do I need to greyscale myself? Or work on the next day?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-projects/3rd-gsw-july-4-10th-80s-day-is-here/t.60669721_1/ The link is this year's thread ;p

Ruthless Shopper

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Hello! I'm finally the correct color xD

Man-Hungry Carnivore

19,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Aw... It's already the last day... I'm gonna miss this...

This is the previous year's thread in case those of you popping in think that this is the current year's thread. The link is on the main page >.<

Fashionable Nerd

10,250 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
*Congratulates Lil*

Good game
smile

*huggles*
Twas a good year~
You guys played well.