Holi-Day 0.12042697719554 12.0% [ 4964 ]
Bondage Day 0.1743571081999 17.4% [ 7187 ]
Twin Day 0.19177583697234 19.2% [ 7905 ]
Formal Day 0.081877729257642 8.2% [ 3375 ]
Class Color Day 0.10584667637069 10.6% [ 4363 ]
Total Votes:[ 41220 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 3187 3188 3189 > >> >>> »|

Friendly Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to Gaia Spirit Week!
[[ July 5-11 ]]

Hay guys! Varlot and Shieran are back again with our second annual Gaia Spirit Week!
Yaaaay!

Hopefully many of you participated last year, and know the drill, but for those of you who don't, here's the basics:
I'm sure most of you who have been through/are in high school have had a Spirit Week at school before; a week where each day everyone dresses up in some silly way to show their support and appreciation for the school. Or something like that. The idea of the Gaia Spirit Week is much the same. We want everyone to dress up their avatars (and maybe themselves too. =O) according to the day to show their support for Gaia, and all it's lovely admins, and mods, and whatnot.

Why?
Because it's fun. Of course.

{ { News } }
05.27.09: Thread OPEN!
07.04.09: Thread Spotlighted!
Thanks for all the support guys! heart
07.06.09: Avi day winners posted in the 'Days' post!
I know the thread looks really wonky right now, but bear with us, it will be righted soon!
07.11.09: Happy Class Color Day!

06.04.10: GSW '1o Thread Opened! Click here to visit it!

Thanks to everyone who showed up for the get together at 7! You guys were totally awesome! heart
Unfortunately for us Flamethrower.x's, who was taking the screenies, computer crashed, and she lost all the pictures. D:
She wanted me to post an apology, so here it is:
Quote:
Hi guys, it's Flamethrower of 05. You may have noticed me coordinating the Towns gathering today at 5, where we made the rainbow letters.

Well guess what? My computer screwed up. They all vanished. I've got nada. Please send me hate mail.

So this is my public apology. I did my best with those letters, you guys were the most cooperative group I've ever worked with, and I had a lot of fun. Then I went and lost the pictures. Please forgive me.

-Flamethrower.x

So if anyone has any screenshots from that, SEND THEM TO ME! Please?
Thanks guys!
(And no one be mean to Flame. Totally not her fault. :[ )

UPDATE: THE WINNERS HAVE BEEN DECIDED!

The class winner of GSW 2009 was...
-drumroll-

2006!

Congratulations '06ers! Want to brag and post it in your thread?
Use this!

Second place goes to...
2005!

Congratulations guys! Flaunt your spirit with this!
Yep. It's a giraffe. Because that's how cool you are. :3

And third place goes to...
2008!

You guys were everywhere this year! Brag about it for years to come with this:
NOTE: All trophies are credited to Veele! Think they're awesome? Tell her! She'll appreciate it!

AND THE ULTIMATE WINNER OF SPIRIT WEEK WAS...
Well, actually, there was a tie. We couldn't pick between the two of them, so they will just have to share!

Flamethrower.x and Hola Mimiko!
Thank you guys for doing a thousand different things for Spirit Week! It would have been nearly as awesome without you guys!
heart heart heart

[ { Table of Contents } ]

1. Welcome
2. Rules
3. Admin Love
4. The Days
5. Events/Contests
6. IRL Pictures
7. Towns Pictures
8. Class Art
9. FAQ
10. Links In
11. Affiliates
12. About Us
13. Fan Art
14-15. Reserved!

Friendly Gaian

o1. Please respect the Gaia ToS.
o2. No stretching the page, mmkay? It annoying.
o3. No quoting the front page, please. Your post will be reported.
o4. No advertising in this thread please. We'd be happy to add you to our affiliates list, just send a PM to this account and we'll add you.
o5. Don't spam or beg in this thread. This thread is not about giving you money.
o6. No drama. Please just be nice to each other here.
o7. If you don't like this thread, or what we're doing, or you think we're just kissing a** or something, keep it to yourself. No one here is going to come into your thread and bash it, please don't do it to ours.
=)

Friendly Gaian

Hi again.
So the whole point of Spirit Week is to show our love and appreciation for Gaia right? Right. Well, there's another way to do that too, besides dressing up. Tell your admins and mods that you love them.

Good at avi art? Send them some. They'll appreciate it.
Not so good at avi art? Just send them a PM saying thanks. They'll appreciate that too.
Or send them a donation. They'll surely appreciate that too.
Just do something to let them know you appreciate what they've done for this site.

Gaia's admins and mods work really hard to make Gaia great for us. They work constantly, trying to make Gaia just as awesome as you think it could be. And sometimes they make mistakes. Sometimes they don't know what we want, or they do something to make us angry. And that's okay. We forgive them.

It's really important to let them know we love them, because lately I think they've been getting a lot of negative feedback from us. And we should let them know that despite this, we still love Gaia. We still love our forums, and all the friends we've made here, and all our admins, and of course the website that made it all possible.

So basically,
TELL YOUR ADMINS YOU LOVE THEM, mmkay?

Friendly Gaian

[ { 5th } ]
Grayscale Day

To balance out all the rainbows we expect at the end of the week, we're starting off the week with an utter lack of color. White, black, and every shade of gray in between are a go, but there can be no colors! We'll understand if you don't want to change your hairstyle, but for one day, stay away from your green body dye or rainbow toe socks. We want to pretend we're in an old school, black and white movie, alright? Let the grays abound.

[ { Avi Contest Winner ] }
frenchdogpencil!

[ { Runner Ups ] }
jaaasmine, Corriandre, caryssa the lost, and Battyish!

[ { 6th } ]
Animal Day

If you're at all like Varlot and I, you probably have quite a few little pets in your inventory. Grunnies, Cocos, Langers, and any of dozens more. For today, equip as many critters and/or plushies as you possibly can. Bring the entire posse out to play. Celebrity Date and any other similar item, such as various EI poses that allow you to equip a person as an accessory, do not count as animals!

[ { 7th } ]
Holi-Day

Everyone likes holidays. They usually mean good food, a day or more off of school, and sometimes presents or candy. No one can argue with that. But everyone has their own favorite holiday, right? So, pick yours, and make a costume for it. Love Easter? Dress up like a pastel bunny. More of a Halloween person? Wear black and orange. Do whatever you want in the spirit of any holiday you please, but try to make it recognizable.

000SirCrocodile000!

[ { Runner Ups ] }
TehChich, oh romeo, XxFranticLovexX, and BinKfinite!

[ { 8th } ]
Bondage Day

As our answer to last year's Whore Day, we have decided on Bondage Day. Leather, tight pants, straps, corsets, whips. Luckily for us, Gaia's edgy tendencies have provided us with plenty of opportunities to succeed, even creating items like Alruna's Rose. Remember those Celebrity Date items we disallowed for Animal Day? Now's the time to use them, if you so desire. Make us shiver, Gaians.

TehChich!

[ { Runner Ups ] }
Trekkie Doll, vegasshopgirl, Lady Bern, and Iredora!

Note: I'm really sorry they're so late guys! I ended up really busy today, and I didn't get on till late. Sorry. :[
And before I get a hundred PMs complaining: Yep. TehChich wins again. He had by far the most original (and possibly the most accurate) avi we saw. Sorry if you don't like it, that's just the way it is.

[ { 9th } ]
Twin Day

The hallmark of high school Spirit Weeks everywhere, Gaia Spirit Week is introducing Twin Day. Or more-than-twin day. Dress identically to someone else, or multiple someone elses. This can go as far as the same skin and hairstyle, or can mimic the poor job of matching most high school friends do. Don't have any Gaian friends to match up with? Just ask on the board! We're sure you'll find a willing volunteer.

[ { 10th } ]
Formal Day

This one speaks for itself. Bust out the old tux and the fancy dresses. We want to see you looking your very finest, Gaia. And hey, as an added benefit the Gaian Ball is coming up, and you'll already have your costume planned!

Katolincat!

[ { Runner Ups ] }
The Crowned Empress, Heen, Nillava, and Serimalia!

[ { 11th } ]
Class Color Day

Each year (2003, 2004, etc.) has been assigned a specific color. On this day, your dress your avatar up according to the color of the year you joined. For example, if you joined in April of 2006, and the list says 2006's color is green, put green clothes on your avatar. Get it? Got it? Good. The colors this year will be the same as last, for those of you who participated before, with the addition of pink for the newbies. Have at it!
You may be wondering, how do I know what year I joined? Well, just click right here! The siglab will tell you the exact date you joined Gaia. :] What if you had an account before this, but it got hacked or banned or some such? No problem. Just dress up in the year you joined Gaia, not the year your account was created.

o3 - Red
o4 - Orange
o5 - Yellow
o6 - Green
o7 - Blue
o8 - Purple
o9 - Pink

Want to hang out more with your class? Plan class get-togethers during Spirit Week?
'03 base! BAM!
'04 finally has a base! Hereee!
The class of '05 has a home right here! So stop by and say hello!
Find your fellow '06ers here!~
'07s hang out hereee: [ x ]
Class of '08 has a home too! Click me!
And now the class of '09 has a home too! [ x ]

Friendly Gaian

For the record guys, we're in EST. East Coast time. It's like...-5 GMT. I think. We update the thread at midnight our time, and the puzzle goes up at midnight, etc. So keep that in mind when enjoying the event. :]

{ [ Avatar Contest ] }

The idea here is to have the best avatar of each day. Pretty simple, no? Make your avi as awesome as it can possible be. (There will be prizes! :3 )
The avi contest will be taking place on Grayscale Day, Holi-Day, Bondage Day, and Formal Day. Please PM all entries to I r Spirit Week on the day of the event so we can keep track of them. We do not accept tekteks for the avi contest. Please only PM us with your avatar wearing the outfit you're entering - it shows up next to the PM and we'll mark it down.

[ { IRL Spirit } ]

Want to show some serious Gaia spirit? Dress up in real life too! No, of course you don't have to, but if you do, snap a picture of it and send it in to us! We'll post them all and send out prizes to any really awesome ones. You don't need to do it for all of them, if you don't want to, but it'd be great if we could see all of you IRL. As a note though, please don't send us pictures from Bondage Day. x3 Entertaining as they may be, that doesn't really follow with Gaia's rules.

{ [ Ultimate Winner ] }

Last year, we (Shieran and Varlot) found ourselves saying on more than one occasion, 'Wow, that person's pretty awesome.' Some people simply did a lot last Spirit Week, either sending in IRL pictures every day, motivating an entire class population for the whole Class Color day, or donating and making us art just because they could. We decided we wanted another way to show our appreciation to the people who show the most spirit. This award, which will consist of gold and a high quality piece of avvie art paid for in full, will go to the person that we agree put the most heart into the week. Daily participation is an absolute must, but the rest will be chosen as we see it. There are no specifications except impress us!

[ { Raffle } ]

We here at the Spirit Week have decided to run easily the most cliche contest; a raffle. Want to enter? It's easy. One ticket costs 100 gold. Just send I R Spirit Week a trade request with the proper amount of gold. You know, 100 gold for one ticket, 200 for two, et cetera. Title your trade request 'I Wants Raffle Ticket Now'. We will assign you a random number and then, at the end of Spirit Week, we'll hold a random drawing here at headquarters (AKA our IRL computer desks). Don't worry about getting the numbers for your tickets, we're keeping track of it for you.
Thank You Letter from October 2006 { [ First Prize ] } Jakotsusou
Thank You Letter from July 2008 [ { Second Prize } ] Kamiyura Kaname
5000 gold { [ Third Prize ] } Miyax531

{ [ Daily Puzzle ] }

CLOSED.

Every day, Shieran is going to think up some sort of puzzle to present to the participants of Spirit Week. These puzzles could be math problems, word games, picture-based, or whatever else she can dream up. Anyone who has the right answer should PM it to the mule. All correct answers will be added to the pool, and at the end of the day, winner(s) will be chosen. Prizes will be sent out by Shieran, decided arbitrarily each day based on the difficulty of the puzzle. Good luck!

The correct answer to Sunday's puzzle was Heracles and Seoul. Congratulations to everyone who got the right answer. The winner, randomly chosen from all who got the right answer, is yohasakurafan.

The correct answer to Monday's short-lived joke puzzle is a secret. Who knows, it may come back again later! However, I will say that one person got it right. ;3

The correct answer to Tuesday's puzzle was woman/women! Only five people got this answer, so congratulations, I'll be sending you all something. =)

The correct answer to Wednesday's puzzle was nine plus five makes fourteen, not eleven. It was a cipher. No one figured it out! =(

The correct answer to Thursday's puzzle was "because the flying monkeys said it was so." It's been right here all along! I just changed the color! I got about a dozen right answers, and the random winner is iAsianSushi. Gratz!
I got a lot of 'why not's and 'because's, which was disappointingly uncreative, but I'd like to give an honorable mention to Hola Mimiko, whose clever response made even mean ol' Shieran laugh out loud. You'll be getting a little prize too. ^^

The correct answer to Friday's puzzle was Liam! A lot of people got this one. The randomly selected winner is Math-Uhhh-Saurus. Congratulations!

The correct answer to Saturday's puzzle is still a secret! Six people got it right, showing enough devotion to dig around until they found the last time Varlot slipped up, back in '07! The evidence has since been erased, but nice work guys. I'll send you some prizes.
Note: My name is in no way related/similar to either 'Shieran' or 'Jojo', but I got some nice guesses along those lines. ^^

Friendly Gaian

HEY YOU.
We want to see you dressing up for Spirit Week. :]

[ { Grayscale Day } ]
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ !!! ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]
[ 5ives ][ Varlot ][ Shieran ]

[ { Animal Day } ]
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]
[ Varlot ][ Shieran ]

[ { Holi-Day } ]
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]
[ Shieran ]

[ { Twin Day } ]
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]

[ { Formal Day } ]
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]
[ Shieran ]

[ { Class Color Day } ]

Friendly Gaian

[ [ Towns Pics ] ]
Have some great screenshots from Towns? Send 'em to us and we'll post them!

Grayscale Day:

[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]

Animal Day:

[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]

Holi-Day:

[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]

Bondage Day:

[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]

Twin Day:

[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]

Formal Day:

[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]

Class Color Day:

[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]

Friendly Gaian

Last year we got some pretty sweet art and what not from the classes.It was pretty neat, so we thought we'd reserve a place for it this year.

Want to see your art here? Send it to I r Spirit Week in a PM and we'll post it!

Last years art:
[ { x } ]

2003:
User Image
Thanks to Abbey Rhode!

User Image
Thanks The Crowned Empress!

Thanks to Kitsuna Ri!

User Image
Thanks The Crowned Empress!

User Image
User Image
Thanks for those to ph34rd4r374rd5!

2004:
User Image
Thanks X-X _Gasm_ X-X!

User Image
Thanks Escuro-sama!

User Image
Thanks to Hola Mimiko!

Thanks ShinigamiShinji!

User Image
Thanks L~CORP!

2005:

User Image
Thanks to [[Nitemare-Princess]]!

User Image
Thanks Ninjy!

User Image
Thanks i will bite!

User Image
Thank you Misaki Blaze!

User Image
Thanks to ~Darklady_Adsagsona~!

User Image
Thank you Flamethrower.x! heart

User Image
Thanks Midorikuro!

User Image
Thanks to i R i m a a!

User Image
Thanks Waitingforanending!

User Image
Thank you kelly_baby!

User Image

User Image
Thanks to Misaki Blaze!

2006:
User Image
Thanks to The Waifu!

User Image
Thanks MindlessError!

User Image
Thanks MelissaEee!

User Image
Thanks Naiyala!

User Image

User Image

User Image
Thanks cHoCoLaTe ChArLeE!

User Image
Tank you [Raseleane]!

Thanks Coco_Bunny23!

User Image
Thanks ajb12mia!

User Image
Thanks Sepintil_The_Third!

User Image

User Image
Thanks to LostMyMind26!

2007:

User Image
Thanks to Talia_Rising!

User Image
Thanks iPeridot!

User Image
Thanks -x hai yoo!

User Image
Thanks to Animangagurl!

User Image
Thanks Chachi-chama!

User Image
Thanks to AShadowofTruth!

User Image
Thanks to Vorlagenleiter!

User Image
Thank you Lord Muffin_Doom Bringer!

User Image
Thanks Abyssia101!

User Image
Thanks a_525!

User Image
Thanks Dr C A P S L O C K!

User Image
Thanks Messenger_Of_Misery!

User Image

User Image
Thanks Zazulli!

User Image
Thanks sasuki234!

User Image
Thanks Victoria_the_Dark_Wolf!

User Image
Thanks to i T w i z z e r s!

User Image
Thanks LovelyRika!

Thanks -hEaRt_tHuGz-!

Thanks tomboy1212000!

User Image
Thanks Kyoko-anime13!

User Image

User Image
Thanks iAkatsukiTrainee!

User Image
Thanks Sachiko Hina!

User Image
Thanks KatieUchiha1!

2008:

User Image
Thanks MsJuneBaby!

User Image
Thanks Miss Morrygan!

Thanks to Akatsuki--g i r l--Yukii!

User Image
Thanks akia1354!

User Image
Thanks Shattered Spectrum!

User Image
Thanks xRukiaHinata!

User Image
Thanks to baka_back_4 ever!

User Image

User Image
Thanks for those to TRU Mage!

User Image
Thanks to E n v i o u s D e a t h!

User Image
Thanks DemiSelena_Love!

User Image
Thanks bananamuffin777!

User Image
Thanks Sakura11101!

User Image
Thanks to ShinigamixHollow!

User Image
Thanks M i S H M i C H!

2009:

User Image
Thanks JacieGirlie!

User Image
Thanks to affromann_95!

User Image
Thanks I Worship Cotton Candys!

Thanks MidniteDawn!

User Image
Thanks iMazeko!

User Image
Thanks to Rive Heart!

User Image
Thanks Angel Moonlight12!

Thanks The Official JCMG!

Thanks YuexingSondora!

User Image
Thanks to Fancy Robotic angel111!

User Image
Thanks to Standard Star!

Friendly Gaian

Send us your questions, via PM, and we'll add them up here!

Q: You got the colors wrong/Why don't the colors match the sashes/etc.
A: Guys, thank you, but yes, those are the colors we wanted. They don't match the sashes because when we picked the colors, the sashes weren't out yet, and it's too late to change them now. Yes, they will probably be different colors next year, but please bear with us for now.

Friendly Gaian

Link back to us, ploxx? :3

[url=http://tinyurl.com/mdg6zj][IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/24y5p5e.jpg[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/mdg6zj][IMG]http://i30.tinypic.com/2emg6tl.jpg[/IMG][/url]

These beautiful banners were made by CaspianRose! <3

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ln6fns][IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/1zpgv3l.gif[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ln6fns][IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2jceu77.gif[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ln6fns][IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2jfnnvb.gif[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ln6fns][IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2rgn79t.gif[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ln6fns][IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/f0dqug.gif[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ln6fns][IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/69i78m.gif[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ln6fns][IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/10if4ty.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Thank youu Fanmalita! heart

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ln6fns][img]http://tinyurl.com/ouk5ye[/img][/url]

Thank you Hola Mimiko!

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ln6fns][IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/21mc409.gif[/IMG][/url]

Friendly Gaian

Want to be an affiliate? Just send us a PM with the link and we'll be sure to add you!
As a note, due to the number of complaints we got last year about how long the Spirit Week page took to load, we're currently only accepting text links and small buttons of the variety below as affiliates.

Thanks to Reverando for the the amazing graphics! heart

Events:
User Image

User Image

User Image

Charities:

User Image

Shops:

xXdrejjXx's Art Shop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quests:

♫♪♫♪♫
P3n-GuNz Quests
♥

Guilds:
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Friendly Gaian

Meet the creators of this particular Spirit Week!
These are the people you want to listen to. When they tell you to stop doing something, stop, or I r Spirit Week will put you on ignore. Srsly. They are also the definitive answers to any questions you may have.

[ [ Shieran ] ]
Shieran is one of the commanders of Spirit Week, more commonly known as Varlot's slacker partner. She spends most of Spirit Week drowning in raffle tickets, fanart and IRL pictures. She's also the one who tends to send out prizes at random for whatever it is she likes. Her posts by the Spirit Week mule are in indigo, but she's equally likely to be posting from her own account. She doesn't mod too much due to her unfortunate tendency to rip people's heads off.

[ [ Varlot ] ]
Varlot is one of the owners of this thread, and also the one who puts it all together. She's the one who will be answering your PMs, probably, and she's also the one who handles alllll the entries for avi contests. You'll see her lurking around the thread often prior to Spirit Week, but you probably won't see her much once it starts, as she'll be taking care of the thread on the Spirit Week mule, posting in green. Send us a PM, we'd love to hear from you!

[ [ Poshis2ham ] ]
Hey I'm Poshi, you can also call me Po. Glad to be back and with Shie & Varlot again. *Gets out the globe* Now they're here and I'm here *points somewhere far far far away* Which means I will be on when everyone is asleep, I like to call it "night patrol" *salutes* Enough irrelevant information, so over and out.

[ [ Ingou ] ]
Howdy! I'm Ingou. I tend to lurk around Gaia in the old hours of the night or yawn-tastic minutes of the day. I hope that this year's Spirit Week is a lot of fun for y'all, if not even more fun than last year's (if that's possible). Now...LOVE MEEEEEEE~ Just kiddin'. sweatdrop

[ [ Uedo ] ]
Heeey~ I’m Uedo; most know me as Rachel or Rae. I helped out a lot last year with Spirit Week and I’m very excited to be doing it again. Show as much class spirit as possible! Remember guys, don’t be dumb and start drama. That’s the last thing we want. <3 Have a wonderful time and I hope to see you posting and dressing up!

[ [ 5ives ] ]
5ives is heading off to Basic Training during Spirit Week, but he'll be around for the beginning! He's cool, so listen to him. :3

Friendly Gaian

Sometimes people send us art! And we post it! heart

User Image
Thanks to l-Beyond Birthday-l!

User Image
Thanks to DemiLovatoPersonal!

User Image
Thanks Dinotoes!

User Image
Thanks to Cutemichiyo!

User Image
Thanks XxRandom_PancakesxX!

Thank you XxIsabellaRedShoesxX!

User Image
Thanks DocterPepper!

User Image
Thank you PachiiRiisu!

User Image
Thank you cassandra_and_sasha!

User Image
Thank you Teh Rawring Kitteh!

User Image
Thank you baka_black_4 ever!

User Image
Thank you [[Nitemare-Princess]]!

User Image
Thanks xXLunar_KittyXx!

User Image
Thank you X_Hitlers_Condom!

User Image
Thanks xPocketMonster!

User Image
Thank you Kurogane Shogi!

User Image
Thank you Aerienni!

User Image
Thanks to Snorelax-heart-U!

User Image
Thanks Lost Melfanian! heart

THANK YOU Momoei!

User Image
Thanks ErthGrl9870!

Thanks Midnight Blue Firefly!

User Image
Thanks GIRLY - TOMBOY - GIRL!

User Image
Thanks ChloeRAWRR!

User Image
Thank you Victoria_the_Dark_Wolf!

User Image
Thank you Kurogane Shogi!

User Image
Thank you xXxKawaii_CupcakexXx!

Thank you k e r m ii t!

User Image
Thanks HiroshiKoun!

User Image
Thanks xXLittleLostAliceXx!

Thanks La Lionne!

User Image
Thank you black_neko2! heart

Friendly Gaian

Friendly Gaian

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items