Welcome to Gaia! ::

Price min?

15k 0.52941176470588 52.9% [ 9 ]
20k 0.47058823529412 47.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Beloved Survivor

I'll match up people now and then let Q know so he can distribute gifts or something.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Survivor

Kiwiangel9
QT2

Matching is done. I assume I just message people with who they are gifting to?
We also need a set deadline for when gifts need to be given to Q so he can distribute if he wants to.
I'm okay with doing it if he is busy or unable.
I'll wait to tell people who they ended up with until after I have the deadline, so that I can include it in the messages.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
DearestDoormat

QT2

How about the 23rd? Gives people a few days to earn any extra gold they may need. And if people have plans for Christmas Eve, then it wont interfere.

Oh, and I guess the price min will be 15k, according to the poll, so I'd mention that.

Beloved Survivor

Okay.
Dec. 23rd they're due
Items must be worth at least 15k

I'll send out the messages once I know if they should send them to Q or myselfUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Survivor

Kiwiangel9

/forgot to quote for your attentionUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
DearestDoormat
Kiwiangel9

/forgot to quote for your attentionUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

S'all good, I have the "thread you started" alert turned on, so I saw it. I was just distracted by something, and didn't reply.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
W00t! just got the popular thread achievement without even trying! lol

User Image

Interesting Citizen

10,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
DearestDoormat
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Should I have received a message by now?

Beloved Survivor

The Devils Darling

Nope, I haven't sent anything out yet.
I'm waiting to see if I'll be distributing presents or if Q will. He hasn't replied here to confirm.

On that note, maybe I should just say I'll pass out presents so give them to me?
I dunno. Twiiiiin, what do? I want people to have plenty of time to pick out gifts!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

QT2

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
DearestDoormat
The Devils Darling

Nope, I haven't sent anything out yet.
I'm waiting to see if I'll be distributing presents or if Q will. He hasn't replied here to confirm.

On that note, maybe I should just say I'll pass out presents so give them to me?
I dunno. Twiiiiin, what do? I want people to have plenty of time to pick out gifts!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

QT2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Go ahead and give out the assignments, Q's probably just busy. I can make an announcement about whether to give the presents to Q or not later.

Beloved Survivor

Alright, I'll do it now.
/killing time until moveUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Remember! If you are using the wishlist on your profile, make sure it is updated!

Beloved Survivor

Ugh, I keep getting this error when I try to send PMs. I had forgotten about it.
The rest will get their message as soon as Gaia stops being a jerk. = 3=User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Survivor

All messages sent!
Let me know if you didn't get one.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Yay!!
Victims were asigned!!! xDDD
Awesome!!
I just have one question.... why is it anonymous???
I mean its OBVIOUS that its Secret Santa
But its secret until xmas, Right??? I mean, after the gift has been received we can tell everyone or am I wrong???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff