Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors (since 02/25/2007)

+1 1 100.0% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 > >>

i gotta pop in and do some guest comics for you sometime XD my comic characters will show up and be all ORLY FOOL!
kino of feel good inc.
i gotta pop in and do some guest comics for you sometime XD my comic characters will show up and be all ORLY FOOL!

We'll think about it 3nodding heart
Alurna
kino of feel good inc.

XD oi i be keepin in toouch then, just an idea by the way, just so you can kinda make it easier to view have you guys thought of possibly makeing a dd page for the manga *random sugestion*
kino of feel good inc.
Alurna
kino of feel good inc.

XD oi i be keepin in toouch then, just an idea by the way, just so you can kinda make it easier to view have you guys thought of possibly makeing a dd page for the manga *random sugestion*

dd - direct download? (If so, yeah, we're thinking about using that as one way of viewing the manga when it comes out)
Alurna
kino of feel good inc.
Alurna
kino of feel good inc.

dd - direct download? (If so, yeah, we're thinking about using that as one way of viewing the manga when it comes out)
drunkduck i was referring to, but that is a good idea aswell @.@
kino of feel good inc.
Alurna
kino of feel good inc.
Alurna
kino of feel good inc.

drunkduck?
Alurna
kino of feel good inc.
Alurna
kino of feel good inc.
Alurna
kino of feel good inc.

drunkduck?

tis a free comic hosting site
www.drunkduck.com
tis where my comic is hosted
kino of feel good inc.
Alurna
kino of feel good inc.
Alurna
kino of feel good inc.

drunkduck?

tis a free comic hosting site
www.drunkduck.com
tis where my comic is hosted

ahhh

ic 3nodding
I would love ya ferevah if Rina was in it!
Spazy Monki
I would love ya ferevah if Rina was in it!

Rina is one of my favourite NPCs biggrin
Bump domokun
bump!

Heheh... Updated a new image of Gino courtesy of Enigma_Nemesis2 blaugh
bump 3nodding
bump domokun
bump~ ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash