Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors (since 02/25/2007)

+1 1 100.0% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 37 38 39

You know, with all the new donation items, I think all the cameo users will have the option to decide what weapons they would like to have, such as the katana. The upcoming release of the tattoos could probably be added by us if the cameo users wish that. We'll see...

8,300 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pieversity 200
Alurna
You know, with all the new donation items, I think all the cameo users will have the option to decide what weapons they would like to have, such as the katana. The upcoming release of the tattoos could probably be added by us if the cameo users wish that. We'll see...

Sw3333t... heart If it was possible, I would've added a katana to my wishlist. sweatdrop
^^ This little baby made my Ninja band fund disappear *huggles katana* Are there really gonna be tattoos? I've been away for a while ^^ ninja
Yea, there's going to be tattoos based on some of the recent official announcements.

As for the comic, well, we have the prologue and two chapters done, but we're holding the release back because our main artist is busily working on his other comics (a Love Hina one, and I'm not sure if the other is based on Maple Story). We don't want people to wait for the third chapter for a long time, so we're going to wait until he wants to resume on Ginosaga.

We'll keep you posted once we resume the comic. Until then, wish him good luck on his current comic (so he could resume this one sooner wink )
since my fellow Gino lovers are here...I thought I'd share two little gino things...here's #1...btw I drew and animated this...badly animated...XD

User Image
and now for my favorite bump...

User Image
The fan comic will be resuming from where it stopped, since E_N2 is ready to go back into this project (although he will be juggling between this comic and his other one). We will be updating some head shots of the NPCs that will appear early into the comic first, and then we will be resuming the actual comic itself. Here's hoping that we can release a page or two this week! 3nodding

8,300 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pieversity 200
Yaaaaaaaaaay, it's back! heart
N-finiteFangirl
Yaaaaaaaaaay, it's back! heart

3nodding heart

Jeering Browser

Yay yay! *bounces up and down* I wish E_N2 luck with his juggling!
Smapygal
Yay yay! *bounces up and down* I wish E_N2 luck with his juggling!

I'll tell him that biggrin heart
I'm going to be creating a thread that lists all the Gaian weapons, armor, and fantasy-related (or matching) items to compliment this thread. Ginosaga is in a fantasy setting, so I hope to use as many items from Gaia that can fit the setting biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff