8,300 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pieversity 200
Actually, you did a great job with the smoke and fire! 3nodding
N-finiteFangirl
Actually, you did a great job with the smoke and fire! 3nodding

Thank goodness one person said that at least sweatdrop heart
Sorry everyone, but Enigma_Nemesis2 and Aegea were on vacation to other countries, and I was told to do the volunteer work of someone who couldn't make it to their schedule, so I had no time to post anything new. I have a day or so until I'm free of any work.

Oh, and I'm going to try this free MMORPG called Maple Story soon, since all my RL friends like it.

8,300 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pieversity 200
Alurna
Sorry everyone, but Enigma_Nemesis2 and Aegea were on vacation to other countries, and I was told to do the volunteer work of someone who couldn't make it to their schedule, so I had no time to post anything new. I have a day or so until I'm free of any work.

Oh, and I'm going to try this free MMORPG called Maple Story soon, since all my RL friends like it.

Careful--I hear that Maple Story is the new EverCrack. 3nodding
N-finiteFangirl
Alurna

Careful--I hear that Maple Story is the new EverCrack. 3nodding
It is addicting, so probably we should not expecting more pages in less than one month. xd
I am shocked over the evil comments people left in the drunkduck pages. stressed They'll change their minds soon, yes, when they drown in their own drool for Gino <3

8,300 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pieversity 200
Sushii-Princess
I am shocked over the evil comments people left in the drunkduck pages. stressed They'll change their minds soon, yes, when they drown in their own drool for Gino <3

*blinks naively* ...you can leave comments there?
N-finiteFangirl
Sushii-Princess

They can! And they say mean stuff. I hate them, they shall be poked with various sharp objects. 4laugh
Sushii-Princess
N-finiteFangirl
Sushii-Princess

They can! And they say mean stuff. I hate them, they shall be poked with various sharp objects. 4laugh

lol xd

My other teammates are returning soon. Oh, and Maple Story is awesome (if not, then addictive).
I've never played maple story sad
Is that the one when you kill little cute thingies?
Sushii-Princess

Yea, I believe it is (and it's a 2D side-scroller style of movement).

Aegea is coming back tomorrow, and E_N2 will be back the day after.

8,300 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pieversity 200
Alurna
Sushii-Princess

Yea, I believe it is (and it's a 2D side-scroller style of movement).

Aegea is coming back tomorrow, and E_N2 will be back the day after.

Yay! heart
Aegea's back biggrin

Man, Maple Story is uber-addictive. In four days I'm already at level 25 bowman class.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff