thats pretty rad.

8,300 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pieversity 200
Let's bring this up, shall we?
N-finiteFangirl

Sorry about the delay. Again, I'VE been busy, so I'm the cause for making it come out so late (my friends are done their portions). I've been doing volunteer work the entire week including this weekend, so instead of releasing the prologue in one big release, I might release each one continuously. After this weekend I'll only be doing my volunteer work every weekend, giving me plenty of time to work on the upcoming chapters after.

8,300 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pieversity 200
Alurna
N-finiteFangirl

Sorry about the delay. Again, I'VE been busy, so I'm the cause for making it come out so late (my friends are done their portions). I've been doing volunteer work the entire week including this weekend, so instead of releasing the prologue in one big release, I might release each one continuously. After this weekend I'll only be doing my volunteer work every weekend, giving me plenty of time to work on the upcoming chapters after.

Hey, I totally understand volunteer work. 3nodding Mom does it a lot.

Romantic Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Alurna
The prologue, in our opinion, doesn't seem as good as we like it to be, but that's because we can't draw smoke and fire very well >_<.

The first chapter will be much easier for us to draw though. 3nodding

Lol, I understand your pain with the fire: so hard to make it look 3D. >< The smoke looks awesome though! Yay for scanners being helpful for once! XD *Has issues with her mother's.*

Don't worry about the delay, really. Doing a comic takes an enormous amount of time and work, and RL doesn't always corporate. XD

Tipsy Noob

hi ppl heart
N-finiteFangirl
Alurna
N-finiteFangirl

Hey, I totally understand volunteer work. 3nodding Mom does it a lot.

My mom did some with me starting yesterday xp heart
SilverMoonAngel
Alurna
The prologue, in our opinion, doesn't seem as good as we like it to be, but that's because we can't draw smoke and fire very well >_<.

The first chapter will be much easier for us to draw though. 3nodding

Lol, I understand your pain with the fire: so hard to make it look 3D. >< The smoke looks awesome though! Yay for scanners being helpful for once! XD *Has issues with her mother's.*

Don't worry about the delay, really. Doing a comic takes an enormous amount of time and work, and RL doesn't always corporate. XD

Thanks for the understanding everyone 3nodding heart
Hey everyone, my brother came back for the Canada day holiday (which includes the weekends), so I won't be uploading much during the weekends. Luckily, he arrived a few hours after I scanned the next page, which is this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P.S. I remember this took a while to finish because of some of the details near the middle top region of the house. I used the Gambino Mansion details of the "fire event" comic as reference (where the entire house appeared in one tiny frame D: )
I hope everyone likes what they see so far (since the first few pages are merely landscape, backgrounds, fire and smoke >_< wink . Don't expect to see much character appearances in the prologue (I warned you all that the prologue is slow wink heart ).

I worked really hard to try and get the design of Gambino Mansion right (this includes the yet-to-be-posted pages), so I hope everyone's satisfied neutral .
Just thought up some really amazing ideas for our comic mrgreen

Too bad they won't occur until at least midway into the story (a.k.a. past chapter 1 cool .

I can't wait to show you what we've come up with rofl
*yawns*

So sleepy... at least I only have one day of volunteer work until a five-day rest!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff