Visitors (since 02/25/2007)

+1 1 100.0% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 > >>

hay can i be in it woof it sounds very cool woof i like your work woof woof
woof woof *scratches ear with foot and wags tail*
Laok
woof woof *scratches ear with foot and wags tail*

As long as you fill in the submission form (in the FAQs section), then it should be no problem 3nodding heart

Romantic Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Very pretty!! ^.^ The outfit and hair looks lovely; totally love the sketch. XD The staff you drew for her looks good as well. I think you should either keep that one or, if you want to keep with a Gaia item, use the Staff of the Angels. ^^
SilverMoonAngel
Very pretty!! ^.^ The outfit and hair looks lovely; totally love the sketch. XD The staff you drew for her looks good as well. I think you should either keep that one or, if you want to keep with a Gaia item, use the Staff of the Angels. ^^

We were actually considering using the Staff of Angels ^^v

She won't appear so early into the comic, so we might change some of her gear.

Romantic Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Alurna

Heh, I'm bias towards it. *Points to avvie XD* But it still works, protraying feminine beauty while matching her color scheme. ^^;

Lol, my guess is some of her gear has a good possiblity of changing, ne? I have various stories I work on from time to time, and in one particular one of the main characters has had drastic makeovers since I first created her. XD But it's fun, seeing how they end up.
SilverMoonAngel
Alurna

Heh, I'm bias towards it. *Points to avvie XD* But it still works, protraying feminine beauty while matching her color scheme. ^^;

Lol, my guess is some of her gear has a good possiblity of changing, ne? I have various stories I work on from time to time, and in one particular one of the main characters has had drastic makeovers since I first created her. XD But it's fun, seeing how they end up.

We're likely to make her change her gear from time to time.... wink heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces