Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors (since 02/25/2007)

+1 1 100.0% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Gaian Username: Sushii-Princess
Avi (to appear in comic):
User Image
Comic Name: Princess Sushii (From The Tsukino ninja clan,Nosebleed Ninja)
Support: Likes to fight. And drink enemy blood. If it's pure, that is. very pro-gino. Plays weak in front of hot guys, but shows her real strength in front of guys she's not interested in. A wacko that plays around a lot but is serious in fights. ninja
Sushii-Princess
Gaian Username: Sushii-Princess
Avi (to appear in comic):
User Image
Comic Name: Princess Sushii (From The Tsukino ninja clan,Nosebleed Ninja)
Support: Likes to fight. And drink enemy blood. If it's pure, that is. Likes Gino. Plays weak in front of hot guys, but shows her real strength in front of guys she's not interested in. A wacko that plays around a lot but is serious in fights. ninja

k! 3nodding heart

Romantic Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
This looks like it shall be interesting. Good luck to you guys; I can't wait to see the final work. ^.^

Quote:

Gaian Username: SilverMoonAngel
Avi (to appear in comic): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Note: she also has the Bunny Tail.)
Comic Name: Silver-Moon a.k.a. The Kinky White Rabbit
Support: Neutral but definately Anti-Von Helsons; Pro-Edmund (Part of his harem)
SilverMoonAngel
This looks like it shall be interesting. Good luck to you guys; I can't wait to see the final work. ^.^

Quote:

Gaian Username: SilverMoonAngel
Avi (to appear in comic): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Note: she also has the Bunny Tail.)
Comic Name: Silver-Moon a.k.a. The Kinky White Rabbit
Support: Neutral but definately Anti-Von Helsons; Pro-Edmund (Part of his harem)

Thanks for submitting a form! I'll ask Alurna to put you and the other recent entries onto the cameo list 3nodding heart
Hopefully we can post another preview up... perhaps a full body shot of the Von Helson sisters? heart
^^ why not?
Sushii-Princess
^^ why not?

I suppose whee 3nodding heart

We'll try to put up an early sketch of how they MAY appear ASAP (as in, by this saturday hopefully!)

Romantic Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Aegea
Thanks for submitting a form! I'll ask Alurna to put you and the other recent entries onto the cameo list 3nodding heart

Woot, thanks. ^^

Heh, I may not like the sisters, but I do think they are pretty. XD ::Looks forward to the sketch.::

And it looks like you guys will be really busy by how the poll is going! Lol, impatient people rule the world now. ^^;
SilverMoonAngel
Aegea

Woot, thanks. ^^

Heh, I may not like the sisters, but I do think they are pretty. XD ::Looks forward to the sketch.::

And it looks like you guys will be really busy by how the poll is going! Lol, impatient people rule the world now. ^^;

True sweatdrop whee 3nodding heart

Zira Angel's Significant Otter

Obsessive Lover

All right! Bring on the sisters! blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items