Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors (since 02/25/2007)

+1 1 100.0% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Jeering Browser

Looks like you guys have a lot of work to do. XD You making the comics first, or making as you go?

Edit: *reads through the other posts* Aaaaaah, I see. ^-^ Cool.
Smapygal
Looks like you guys have a lot of work to do. XD You making the comics first, or making as you go?

Edit: *reads through the other posts* Aaaaaah, I see. ^-^ Cool.

Yea, we're making as we go, but we want to have the prologue and chapter already finished by launch day, so that we can have more time working on chapter 2, etc. The story/script component of the comic is usually 2-3 chapters ahead of its drawn part. So it breaks down like this:

1. We will be finished one comic chapter ahead of the released one (e.g. chapter 2 will be out, but chapter 3 is done)

2. We will be finished two comic chapters ahead of the released one (e.g. chapter 2 will be out, but chapter 4 script is done).

That's what we hope to maintain once the comic is actually released... at least for the summer, since school will cause some problems with the release dates!
Looks like most people want it to be released within the first week of July! 3nodding

Jeering Browser

I hope you guys can keep that goal! ^-^ (Don't let lazyness get in the way! gonk )

Yeah, I was one of the people that picked that one... but after I clicked submit I thought "Oh... but I don't want to rush them... I should've picked a later date..." XD
Smapygal
I hope you guys can keep that goal! ^-^ (Don't let lazyness get in the way! gonk )

Yeah, I was one of the people that picked that one... but after I clicked submit I thought "Oh... but I don't want to rush them... I should've picked a later date..." XD

lol xd heart
Ginosaga Cameo Appearance Submission Form Pt. 1:

Gaian Username: Black Nymphadora
Avi (to appear in comic): User Image
Comic Name: Nymphadora
Support: Neutral

I would really enjoy to be in the Cameo list! I'll also bump this thread 3nodding
Black Nymphadora
Ginosaga Cameo Appearance Submission Form Pt. 1:

Gaian Username: Black Nymphadora
Avi (to appear in comic): User Image
Comic Name: Nymphadora
Support: Neutral

I would really enjoy to be in the Cameo list! I'll also bump this thread 3nodding

We'll add you asap! 3nodding

Tiny Strawberry

Please can I be in it? User Image

Gaian Username: BatNeko
Avi (to appear in comic):
User Image
Comic Name: Chelan
Support: Pro
BatNeko
Please can I be in it? User Image

Gaian Username: BatNeko
Avi (to appear in comic):
User Image
Comic Name: Chelan
Support: Pro

Sure!

We're probably going to be accepting cameos until the second last week before the release date. Then we'll probably close it for a while. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games