Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vote for the tek tek winner finalists!! (see the tektek entries in the end of the first post)

The raffle is still open. ENTER! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
The Furry Fuzzball 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
puppylove713 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
PurpleLovr 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on November 18, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
<<< << < 1 2 ... 119 120 121

Animal Lover

Shadows10000
puppylove713
Shadows10000
Hey there everyone!

I feel so sorry for this cat:
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/7797/demotivationalpostersme.jpg
That poor cat... I don't see why people would do that to their pets....

I'm pretty sure it's photoshopped, but it's still mean to do that to one's cat. And there's probably people out there who actually do that to their poor kitty...

On another note, I finally got one of our two loft beds up...took three bleedin' hours....
I'm not sure what you are talking about by your loft beds because I have not been in here for some time....

Brainy Mage

puppylove713
Shadows10000
puppylove713
Shadows10000
Hey there everyone!

I'm pretty sure it's photoshopped, but it's still mean to do that to one's cat. And there's probably people out there who actually do that to their poor kitty...

On another note, I finally got one of our two loft beds up...took three bleedin' hours....
I'm not sure what you are talking about by your loft beds because I have not been in here for some time....

I also may not have mentioned them in here, either. The loft beds I'm talking about are like bunk beds...only without the bottom bunk.

Animal Lover

Shadows10000
puppylove713
Shadows10000
puppylove713
Shadows10000
Hey there everyone!

I also may not have mentioned them in here, either. The loft beds I'm talking about are like bunk beds...only without the bottom bunk.
Oh, well, I'm guessing that they were a pain to put together.

Brainy Mage

puppylove713
Shadows10000
puppylove713
Shadows10000
puppylove713
Shadows10000
Hey there everyone!

Oh, it was. We don't have the second one up yet, though we'll be getting it up later this week. Now all we need are the mattresses....

Rainbow Sweetheart

The Furry Fuzzball
Too True Too True

I am dying or boredom. I have no clue what to do to entertain myself. The problem is I do not want to sit still for anything.

Animal Lover

Shadows10000
puppylove713
Shadows10000
puppylove713
Shadows10000

Oh, it was. We don't have the second one up yet, though we'll be getting it up later this week. Now all we need are the mattresses....
Did you just move or something? I can't think of any other reason why you would be putting beds together...

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Zusu

Well you never know. wink

I do that sometimes too. The search on gaia doesn't get everything. The only downside is if the stuff is too expensive then I can't buy it. gonk
cat_whee True enough~
cat_emo I know what you mean... That's the major downside...

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

Well as cute as your slippers are I really do not want to pet your feet. xd
cat_rofl I don't blame you nya~ cat_whee

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

indeed.

now if I can only remember how to get to dumpster diving. sweatdrop
cat_whee The games page or the games drop down~ heart
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

indeed.

now if I can only remember how to get to dumpster diving. sweatdrop
cat_whee The games page or the games drop down~ heart

now I see it. blaugh

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

Well as cute as your slippers are I really do not want to pet your feet. xd
cat_rofl I don't blame you nya~ cat_whee

emotion_hug
ATTENTION
thanks in part to black friday and work, and with lnk being pulled away from gaia because of her own pressing matters, you can call this post the unofficial late closing of ghosting. contest winners will receive their winnings as soon as possible sweatdrop

sgt.Frosty generated a random number between 1 and 7000 ... 1710!

one last bit of business

EDIT: MirandaEverlasting wins the raffle!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff