Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vote for the tek tek winner finalists!! (see the tektek entries in the end of the first post)

The raffle is still open. ENTER! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
The Furry Fuzzball 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
puppylove713 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
PurpleLovr 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on November 18, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 119 120 121 > >> >>> »|

PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

daaaamn thats a lot. burning_eyes
He needed 1200 but just the 650 maxed my credit card emo

crying

I actually need a credit card...but I honestly dont have a use for one just yet
I never should have gotten one without first getting a job. Been trying to pay it off for 3 years emotion_facepalm

*heart attack* burning_eyes

Friendly Conversationalist

sgt.Frosty

Yea. It doesn't help that my bank keeps extending my credit by $500 every year RIGHT before Thanksgiving. I'm always like "Oooo money!" *spends money* "Damn it..."
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

Yea. It doesn't help that my bank keeps extending my credit by $500 every year RIGHT before Thanksgiving. I'm always like "Oooo money!" *spends money* "Damn it..."

my paychecks suck too much for me to just "spend" on stuff.

Divine Survivor

18,875 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
First in getting gifts? Thanks Invisible Gifter! heart
Shiho DulceMau
First in getting gifts? Thanks Invisible Gifter! heart

emotion_brofist
so a couple of my friends online, can create an argument between yoda (original puppet voice), bane(batman), smeagol (lord of the rings) and Christopher walken(cow bell)

and they NAILED each voice. rofl

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
MistyMary24
hi

hello. mrgreen

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
sgt.Frosty
MistyMary24
hi

hello. mrgreen

What is up ?

Bashful Bear

15,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Good evening everyone! <3
MistyMary24
sgt.Frosty
MistyMary24
hi

hello. mrgreen

What is up ?

trying to figure out the best way to just get the event items with as little effort as possible.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
sgt.Frosty
MistyMary24
sgt.Frosty
MistyMary24
hi

hello. mrgreen

What is up ?

trying to figure out the best way to just get the event items with as little effort as possible.

some of the event items are cheap on the market .... It takes 88 minutes if you want to sit and do nothing else to get them. Which if you are like me you want to do something else at the same time so it takes forever....
MistyMary24
sgt.Frosty
MistyMary24
sgt.Frosty
MistyMary24
hi

hello. mrgreen

What is up ?

some of the event items are cheap on the market .... It takes 88 minutes if you want to sit and do nothing else to get them. Which if you are like me you want to do something else at the same time so it takes forever....

I got like 3-4 with that little flash game, tried to get 10 more moves with 15 gaia cash, had a bunch left over from free offers so why not?

game wouldn't respond, so I lost gaia cash...to the bug report forum I go!

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
sgt.Frosty
MistyMary24
sgt.Frosty
MistyMary24
sgt.Frosty
MistyMary24
hi

hello. mrgreen

What is up ?

I got like 3-4 with that little flash game, tried to get 10 more moves with 15 gaia cash, had a bunch left over from free offers so why not?

wonderful.... I have not tried out the new game... I have been in the shops... Trick or Treating....
MistyMary24
sgt.Frosty
MistyMary24
sgt.Frosty
MistyMary24

What is up ?

wonderful.... I have not tried out the new game... I have been in the shops... Trick or Treating....

not getting ones money's worth from this event if you pay for something seems to be a popular topic in the bug report forum

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff