Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vote for the tek tek winner finalists!! (see the tektek entries in the end of the first post)

The raffle is still open. ENTER! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
The Furry Fuzzball 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
puppylove713 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
PurpleLovr 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on November 18, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.

TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

its one thing for stores to say "happy holidays" instead of merry Christmas, its another to start messing with the original lyrics to eternally famous Christmas carols.
Oi... Yeah that's not good
cat_sweatdrop One of my friends got fired for saying Merry Christmas...

thats not right, I hate overly politically correct mind sets.

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

I shall always have enough petting skillz to keep up with all the critters you have on your avi. ninja
emotion_kirakira Such an awesome avi nya~ *Shifty eyes* We shall see heart

Look at all those critters! I shall have to use my special technique! Critter petting clones go!

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

its one thing for stores to say "happy holidays" instead of merry Christmas, its another to start messing with the original lyrics to eternally famous Christmas carols.
Oi... Yeah that's not good
cat_sweatdrop One of my friends got fired for saying Merry Christmas...

thats not right, I hate overly politically correct mind sets.

cat_sweatdrop I think I'm going to start having a field day with YouTube videos again...
I mean honestly... Yes I understand why it would be in some cases proper to bid happy holidays opposed to a specific however. Whatever happened to the Freedom of Speech once promised? ;;; Honestly it's going to be a battle for freedoms once again it seems... The more we progress in technology and time the more we regress in behaviors and freedoms...

Rainbow Sweetheart

The Furry Fuzzball
MissDotHacker
I was finally fast enough to get the Disney rewards I wanted. Usually they are gone before I can get them.
IDK hat Those Are, But Congrats!

Thanks, ironically one of the things I thought about buying last time I was at Disneyland was offered as a reward today. Good thing I got them this morning. They are already gone.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker
TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

I shall always have enough petting skillz to keep up with all the critters you have on your avi. ninja

Look at all those critters! I shall have to use my special technique! Critter petting clones go!

cat_whee I tried to fit on every one I could nya~ cat_4laugh That's such a cheat of a trick, but explains how you can always pet~ cat_3nodding

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker
TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

cat_whee I tried to fit on every one I could nya~ cat_4laugh That's such a cheat of a trick, but explains how you can always pet~ cat_3nodding

I am just curious how many do you have on? *my clones give their attention to the various critters*

Rainbow Sweetheart

I am having the best luck with dumpster dive lately. Five RIG items over the last two days. I almost never get anything besides crumpled papers. I guess karma is coming to me since I have donated a lot of nice items to it.

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
MissDotHacker
I am having the best luck with dumpster dive lately. Five RIG items over the last two days. I almost never get anything besides crumpled papers. I guess karma is coming to me since I have donated a lot of nice items to it.
nice, Better That I, I Get Junk. And I Donate Too.
I LOVE Your Deer!
actual items of value found in dumpster dive? maybe I should try it out... ninja

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker
TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker
TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

I am just curious how many do you have on? *my clones give their attention to the various critters*
Thirteen, fifteen if you count the hair or slippers~ cat_whee I feel like I could get more but I wanted to stick as close to one color as I could

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty
actual items of value found in dumpster dive? maybe I should try it out... ninja
*Blink blink* It's been a while since I saw a valuable in there nya but it happens once and a while~
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty
*Blink blink* It's been a while since I saw a valuable in there nya but it happens once and a while~

indeed.

now if I can only remember how to get to dumpster diving. sweatdrop

Rainbow Sweetheart

The Furry Fuzzball
MissDotHacker
I LOVE Your Deer!

Thanks, he came out of the dumpster. I cannot believe someone threw him away. crying

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
MissDotHacker
The Furry Fuzzball
MissDotHacker
I LOVE Your Deer!

Thanks, he came out of the dumpster. I cannot believe someone threw him away. crying
O.o
best thing ive gotten EVER Outta Dumpster Dive Is 15 Old Crumpled Newspapers! At Once! Or, Perhaps, The Coolest, Seafoam Gown!

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker
TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker
TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

Thirteen, fifteen if you count the hair or slippers~ cat_whee I feel like I could get more but I wanted to stick as close to one color as I could

Well as cute as your slippers are I really do not want to pet your feet. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces