Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 142 143 144 > >> >>> »|

sgt.Frosty

xbox.

aww damn )=
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty

xbox.

aww damn )=

sorry. xp

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
TheBlackCatLentheritia

My sisters call me evil cause mine falls right on Hallow's Eve XD
emotion_kirakira That's so awesome nya~
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty

xbox.

aww damn )=

sorry. xp

that's okay. ^^
TheBlackCatLentheritia
TheBlackCatLentheritia

My sisters call me evil cause mine falls right on Hallow's Eve XD
emotion_kirakira That's so awesome nya~

It really is. A birthday everyone celebrates and gets candy.... D: cept for me cause i'm too old )=
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty

xbox.

aww damn )=

sorry. xp

that's okay. ^^

also, am I the only one who thinks the explosive rifle is by far the most cheapest weapon in red dead?
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty

xbox.

aww damn )=

sorry. xp

that's okay. ^^

also, am I the only one who thinks the explosive rifle is by far the most cheapest weapon in red dead?

cheapest as in the most useless/unfair weapons ever that people use in ways they shouldn't like blowing up people even on friendly mode? Nope, you're not.
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty

xbox.

aww damn )=

sorry. xp

that's okay. ^^

cheapest as in the most useless/unfair weapons ever that people use in ways they shouldn't like blowing up people even on friendly mode? Nope, you're not.

for some time, if I had all the ammo and weapons I needed with a decent enough hold out position, that was the only way someone could kill me
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty

sorry. xp

that's okay. ^^

for some time, if I had all the ammo and weapons I needed with a decent enough hold out position, that was the only way someone could kill me

I fricken HATE the explosive rifle when a juvie player has it.
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Nu Sanniang

D: Dont say that or I'll get depress!
Instead say WHY he really WISE for age emotion_awesome
or something like that xd
Oh yes we hope so! he's in the family and we celebrate two birthdays
Your actual birthday and the day after xd
So for two whole days he doesnt get yelled at and he's adored and treated like a king....MORE like a king whee
emotion_hug Don't get depressed nya! cat_whee He must be adorable~
That sounds so epic cat_whee I don't have any pets... I don't even celebrate my own birthday anymore really cat_sweatdrop So that sounds so amusing! cat_3nodding

D: How come you dont celebrate your own birthday?
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty

sorry. xp

that's okay. ^^

I fricken HATE the explosive rifle when a juvie player has it.

juvie player?

oh I should also mention I almost exclusively played free roam, with the co-op and undead nightmare hoard thing. I was never a fan of the other game modes
sgt.Frosty

juvie player?

oh I should also mention I almost exclusively played free roam, with the co-op and undead nightmare hoard thing. I was never a fan of the other game modes

I love the single player. More happens but ^^ everyone likes what they like. And Juvie as in...stupid. -.-
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty

juvie player?

I love the single player. More happens but ^^ everyone likes what they like. And Juvie as in...stupid. -.-

ah, I see now.
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty

juvie player?

ah, I see now.

greatest feat I've ever done.... =/ killed a flying bird with my melee knife.
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty

juvie player?

ah, I see now.

greatest feat I've ever done.... =/ killed a flying bird with my melee knife.

lol, Ive sniped a bird with the cannons at the fort in Mexico.

ive also sniped people trying to snipe me in the same fashion

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces