Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 142 143 144 > >> >>> »|

I read back over previous posts. It's cold here too. >< I'm south of you Frosty.
Lupine Akki
I read back over previous posts. It's cold here too. >< I'm south of you Frosty.

I also found out i'll be getting clouds all week
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Nu Sanniang

rofl thank you!!
Im not too bad celebrating my dog's birthday today emotion_awesome
cat_whee Ooh that sounds fun emotion_kirakira How old is it nya?

How old is he emotion_donotwant
biggrin And he's 11!!
He had pancakes this morning with Vanilla milk and were getting ready to go and buy him a pizza emotion_awesome
His cake was made yesterday whee

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nu Sanniang

biggrin And he's 11!!
He had pancakes this morning with Vanilla milk and were getting ready to go and buy him a pizza emotion_awesome
*Wanted to say he, but wasn't sure it was a he* cat_whee He's rather old nya, but that sounds like he's having an amazing day~
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Nu Sanniang

biggrin And he's 11!!
*Wanted to say he, but wasn't sure it was a he* cat_whee He's rather old nya, but that sounds like he's having an amazing day~

D: Dont say that or I'll get depress!
Instead say WHY he really WISE for age emotion_awesome
or something like that xd
Oh yes we hope so! he's in the family and we celebrate two birthdays
Your actual birthday and the day after xd
So for two whole days he doesnt get yelled at and he's adored and treated like a king....MORE like a king whee
Woooooowwwww I wish I was treated like that for MY birthday.... -_- never happens.
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki

D: yeah it's cloudy here too. >< It's gonna play havoc with my internet. -_- And Red Dead. >< GEAH and it's Triple XP weekend too!

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nu Sanniang

D: Dont say that or I'll get depress!
Instead say WHY he really WISE for age emotion_awesome
or something like that xd
Oh yes we hope so! he's in the family and we celebrate two birthdays
Your actual birthday and the day after xd
So for two whole days he doesnt get yelled at and he's adored and treated like a king....MORE like a king whee
emotion_hug Don't get depressed nya! cat_whee He must be adorable~
That sounds so epic cat_whee I don't have any pets... I don't even celebrate my own birthday anymore really cat_sweatdrop So that sounds so amusing! cat_3nodding
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki

D: yeah it's cloudy here too. >< It's gonna play havoc with my internet. -_- And Red Dead. >< GEAH and it's Triple XP weekend too!

they still do stuff for red dead online? didnt know that

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lupine Akki
=D omg yay life! X3 And talk about the dog's birthday, mine's coming up in a couple of weeks. D: My mom's cat's is in a bit too, and even though he's only four, he's still fricken older than me -.- pfft.
cat_whee Yes, there is life. I was off studying when you posted cat_sweatdrop I had a feeling the thread would be lifeless, which should not be! cat_gonk
So many birthdays nya~
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki

Yup, but it's kinda boring if you don't have someone to make it interesting -_-
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Lupine Akki
=D omg yay life! X3 And talk about the dog's birthday, mine's coming up in a couple of weeks. D: My mom's cat's is in a bit too, and even though he's only four, he's still fricken older than me -.- pfft.
cat_whee Yes, there is life. I was off studying when you posted cat_sweatdrop I had a feeling the thread would be lifeless, which should not be! cat_gonk
So many birthdays nya~

My sisters call me evil cause mine falls right on Hallow's Eve XD
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki

ive made it interesting, Ive had a full posse chase me and a friend up the mountains. and they couldn't beat us.

ive also gotten headshots way across blackwater, with the first sniper too not the "better" one(oh they were MAD at me for that)
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki

ive made it interesting, Ive had a full posse chase me and a friend up the mountains. and they couldn't beat us.

ive also gotten headshots way across blackwater, with the first sniper too not the "better" one(oh they were MAD at me for that)

PFFT xD omg I wish I could have seen that. Do you have Xbox or PS3?
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki

PFFT xD omg I wish I could have seen that. Do you have Xbox or PS3?

xbox.

EDIT: also that lone cabin up in the mountains? watch out, sometimes like 50 cougars can spawn there

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff