Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 142 143 144 > >> »|

Manly Man-Lover

sgt.Frosty
eek eek eek
question

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
When I do I usually run into noobs that annoy me....
I don't usually crash into newbies... Though when I do most of them are sensible.... Most of...
I always end up face to face with the not so sensible ones...
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
eek eek eek
question

the mechromancer class in borderlands 2, I am only at level 23 out of 50, and her deathtrap is a TANK, both in defense and offense, I am steam rolling through everything that comes at me with that guy, like the strongest enemy I killed was like 4 levels higher than me(that would normally mean instant death)

Manly Man-Lover

sgt.Frosty
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
eek eek eek
question

the mechromancer class in borderlands 2, I am only at level 23 out of 50, and her deathtrap is a TANK, both in defense and offense, I am steam rolling through everything that comes at me with that guy, like the strongest enemy I killed was like 4 levels higher than me(that would normally mean instant death)
Uh.. *pretend to know what you mean and goes back to what he was doing*
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
eek eek eek
question

Uh.. *pretend to know what you mean and goes back to what he was doing*

xd
thats ok, i'm just loving this class.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
cat_whee That's not good nya~

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
cat_whee That's not good nya~
My friend has the same issue... She runs into the more that me...

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
cat_sweatdrop That's rather depressing nya

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
cat_sweatdrop That's rather depressing nya
Yes it is, but oh well, there is nothing you can do about that. I have learned to just stick to where I usually go to and I don't run into them.
ok, I am gonna head off to bed now, got an early appointment tomorrow, I will talk to you all later. heart

Manly Man-Lover

sgt.Frosty
ok, I am gonna head off to bed now, got an early appointment tomorrow, I will talk to you all later. heart
Bai.

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Rawfie
I guess so. xD I only visit a few. (though most are the gift the person above you, instead of anon) sweatdrop
lol, i visit any i can gift at... although... my funds are rather Low ATM. but im sure i can fix this with art and other gifts!

Manly Man-Lover

The Furry Fuzzball
Rawfie
I guess so. xD I only visit a few. (though most are the gift the person above you, instead of anon) sweatdrop
lol, i visit any i can gift at... although... my funds are rather Low ATM. but im sure i can fix this with art and other gifts!
try booty grabbing. 3nodding

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
Yes it is, but oh well, there is nothing you can do about that. I have learned to just stick to where I usually go to and I don't run into them.
cat_sweatdrop That is true on both counts nya~ I just love exploring too much cat_whee I just avoid posting if I explore forums cat_3nodding

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
sgt.Frosty

how is you?(late reply sorry)
ish great! Gifting Threads Are SOOO Fun!

^.^
well, gifting is anyways... IDK About Ghowsties!
I Have A Unique Technique That Is RARE/Odd and REAL, Called Dousing. (VeryAkward For Me, Fun, But Complicated To Do For Its A Daunting Task! I Mean... Finding Something Nobody Sees Untill They Dig It Up...It Just Gets Old...)

Also, some stories That WENT down a while back and others in my family too!
Who Wants To Hear REAL Ghost Stories!?!
No, Not Bedtime stories, Or Made Up Ones... A Real Occurance! There Is ONE Ill Share...If Asked.

And A Cool Trick ANYONE Can Do. To Tell If Your Pet Is Male Or Female When You Cant Figure It Out, And Its Hard To Tell; Lizards, Birds, HUMANS! ANYTHING Alive. Ill Teach It To You. I PROMISE It Works.
biggrin
Its So FUN!
Nothing At All To Do With The Supernatural Though If I Didnt Explain It, It Would Seem Like It... LOL
I LOVE HAlloween... Oops... Am I Rambling???
*blushes*
SORRY?
PM Me If You Wish To Learn Anything I Just Described And Tell Me What You Want To Know! And NO... Im NOT Psychic... LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff