Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 142 143 144 > >> >>> »|

Rawfie
Lupine Akki
Rawfie
Lupine Akki
Oh wow. I wish they had a notice that let you know when there was life in a thread. O_o D: Omg hello all you new people.
There is... kinda. It let's you know when a subscribed thread has replies. 3nodding

lol No I mean like, it'll put it up next to my avatar where it says 'Hey, I've got....' 'Thread reply' or such.
Yeah.. if you tick that box, you will get a notice... when you click the notice it will say "X thread has a new reply" on my gaia. 3nodding

o.o oooh thank you. =3
PurpleLovr
Lupine Akki
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
Lupine Akki

OMG I WILL HAVE IT!!!!!!!
This game sounds amazing. Why did I never hear about it???

I dunno *glomps back* heart
Haha. I would go out looking for it, but my new PS3 doesn't play PS2 games emo

o.o You have ps3? =D you have Red Dead?
No emo [/quote
Aww. )= ..

GET IT gonk mrgreen

Manly Man-Lover

sgt.Frosty

I need to get a playstation, get into gran turismo
Ew. I hate racing games.

Manly Man-Lover

Lupine Akki
Rawfie
Lupine Akki
Rawfie
Lupine Akki
Oh wow. I wish they had a notice that let you know when there was life in a thread. O_o D: Omg hello all you new people.
There is... kinda. It let's you know when a subscribed thread has replies. 3nodding

lol No I mean like, it'll put it up next to my avatar where it says 'Hey, I've got....' 'Thread reply' or such.
Yeah.. if you tick that box, you will get a notice... when you click the notice it will say "X thread has a new reply" on my gaia. 3nodding

o.o oooh thank you. =3
Welcome. heart

Friendly Conversationalist

BlackSplash
PurpleLovr
BlackSplash
PurpleLovr
BlackSplash
Hmm, I've never really done much for Halloween. And now that I'm in Germany, there's even less chance. Ho hum.
Well you can still celebrate Halloween with us! blaugh

That's what I plan to do! whee
Great! biggrin So how are you?

Not too bad, thanks. A bit unsure at the moment, since the topic of my master's thesis is still up in the air at the moment.
Ah. That sucks sweatdrop
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki
sgt.Frosty
Lupine Akki
gonk gonk gonk I have run out of funds. gonk gonk gonk

you dont have to bankrupt yourself. gonk

T.T once I start I can't stop. gonk Dragon's curse!!!!

we need a purging of said curse. ninja

The curse is that I has a soft heart. gonk AND A PAPER THIN WALLET.

Space Elder

PurpleLovr
Ah. That sucks sweatdrop

It's only slightly up in the air. We just need to finalise the wording and everything. I know mostly the sort of thing I'm going to be doing.
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty

Ew. I hate racing games.

what about f-zero GX? eek

also I forgot to thank the gifter who gave me the lawn gnome recipe. thankyou. blaugh

sgt.Frosty
Those ones are really good 3nodding

Manly Man-Lover

sgt.Frosty
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty

Ew. I hate racing games.

also I forgot to thank the gifter who gave me the lawn gnome recipe. thankyou. blaugh
Never heard of or played it. *sucks at games where you have to control a vehicle* I even had some difficulties moving a car around in GTA. emo

Rawfie
PurpleLovr
I seriously just bought it like 2 months ago. I still have the one I bought right when they came out, so I just pull that one out whenever I want to play Ps2 games. Or either of my two still functioning Ps2 consoles xd
eek I still have the big Ps2 I got back in 04. sweatdrop

My brother and I want a ps3 for christmas though. I wanna get Dragon Age. emo
Hopefully you'll be able to get one! 3nodding

Manly Man-Lover

PurpleLovr
Rawfie
PurpleLovr
I seriously just bought it like 2 months ago. I still have the one I bought right when they came out, so I just pull that one out whenever I want to play Ps2 games. Or either of my two still functioning Ps2 consoles xd
eek I still have the big Ps2 I got back in 04. sweatdrop

My brother and I want a ps3 for christmas though. I wanna get Dragon Age. emo
Hopefully you'll be able to get one! 3nodding
Hopefully. Get this, My brother and I both want a ps3 and my mom and I both want a kurieg (sp?) machine. xD;;
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty

Ew. I hate racing games.

Never heard of or played it. *sucks at games where you have to control a vehicle* I even had some difficulties moving a car around in GTA. emo

oh god you missed out on a gem of a game. the story mode is mercilessly hard by any standard, but you don't get this for the story mode, its for the grand prix. the level designs, graphics and especially the soundtrack is what made this game so amazing.

its also because of the fact you are boosting around the track at like 99% the speed of light, sometimes your vehicle can take flight depending on its stats(its not good when it does that unless the course is designed for it)

Manly Man-Lover

sgt.Frosty

oh god you missed out on a gem of a game. the story mode is mercilessly hard by any standard, but you don't get this for the story mode, its for the grand prix. the level designs, graphics and especially the soundtrack is what made this game so amazing.

its also because of the fact you are boosting around the track at like 99% the speed of light, sometimes your vehicle can take flight depending on its stats(its not good when it does that unless the course is designed for it)
Sounds similar to Power Drome.... kinda.

I'll just stick to Pokemon and my 3rd person rpgs like Kingdom Hearts. 3nodding
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty

Ew. I hate racing games.

Tee hee X3 I am the same way.

My record was an eleven car pile up, flipping head long at least 13 times IN ONE GO not all together. rolling my car at least ten times, breaking program and jumping my car not only off a thousand foot fall bridge, but also managing to drine the same car down the river and over a waterfall ALL within ten minutes, same game, same car,..hell same race even..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff