Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 142 143 144 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
Up to page ***20*** already?!?! Man!

Hihihi my peoples! heart emotion_hug 4laugh

*glomp* zari! cat_blaugh

Frostiiiieeee! *glomps back* dramallama rofl emotion_hug

how is you?

Oh, not too shabby. Sorta trying to think of exercise I can do INSIDE (now that the sun is likely gone for good for another 8 months). I loathe walking in the rain, but I can't do stuff that's gonna be tough on my shoulder and knees. sweatdrop gonk

you have a treadmill?

Sadly, No. My mom does, but even disassembled, it'd never fit in our car. xp
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen

how is you?

Oh, not too shabby. Sorta trying to think of exercise I can do INSIDE (now that the sun is likely gone for good for another 8 months). I loathe walking in the rain, but I can't do stuff that's gonna be tough on my shoulder and knees. sweatdrop gonk

you have a treadmill?

aww. xp

also I believe I need to go to sleep now, so I'll talk to you sometime tomorrow

Rainbow Sweetheart

PurpleLovr
Oh gosh. That would be tough. Living in SoCal, the weather hardly ever changes anyway, so we never get a really big drop in the temperature sweatdrop

I'm sorry life has been busy emotion_hug Maybe it'll get better? 3nodding

It went from being around 80 down to 35 one night. Since then it has been around 55 maybe 60 during the day and cold at night. It is helping the massive amount of fires around here though so that is good.

emotion_hug I am hoping it will get better, I never say it can't get any worse because knowing my luck it could manage to. I just keep on praying.

My family was talking about trying to go to Disneyland next month and I would love that. Get to go to the happiest place on earth and be a bit warmer.

Rainbow Sweetheart

lnk1001
Thanks! I think it's one of 2 or 3 that I have. I like the little witch costumes though 3nodding

I like the witch costume as well. I will most likely change again before Halloween but right now I am liking being a pumpkin. whee

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen

how is you?

you have a treadmill?

aww. xp

also I believe I need to go to sleep now, so I'll talk to you sometime tomorrow

Nini Frostinator. Sleep well! emotion_hug

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
"May You Love....

YAY!
Im On The Birftay List!
XD
Hello All!
Guess What....?
...And Be Loved In Return"
By: Faith-Turner

Friendly Conversationalist

MissDotHacker
PurpleLovr
Oh gosh. That would be tough. Living in SoCal, the weather hardly ever changes anyway, so we never get a really big drop in the temperature sweatdrop

I'm sorry life has been busy emotion_hug Maybe it'll get better? 3nodding

It went from being around 80 down to 35 one night. Since then it has been around 55 maybe 60 during the day and cold at night. It is helping the massive amount of fires around here though so that is good.

emotion_hug I am hoping it will get better, I never say it can't get any worse because knowing my luck it could manage to. I just keep on praying.

My family was talking about trying to go to Disneyland next month and I would love that. Get to go to the happiest place on earth and be a bit warmer.
Ooooo that would be nice. I absolutely love Disneyland. I don't get to go nearly as often as I would like. I'm planning on taking my two brothers mid-Nov though biggrin

The Furry Fuzzball
"May You Love....

YAY!
Im On The Birftay List!
XD
Hello All!
Guess What....?
...And Be Loved In Return"
By: Faith-Turner
Hello!
Ummm... A penguin fell out of the sky? xd

Rainbow Sweetheart

PurpleLovr
Ooooo that would be nice. I absolutely love Disneyland. I don't get to go nearly as often as I would like. I'm planning on taking my two brothers mid-Nov though biggrin

It has been far too long since I have been. I bet you get to go more then I do since you are in the same state. I know I would go a lot more if I could. It is tiring but so much fun. The last time I went was at Christmas time. While it was unbelievable I will never do that again. So many people.

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
Hey everybody, how are you doing?

hello. biggrin
How are you doing?

i'm doing well, you?
I'm doing pretty good myself.

ive just realized ive got a busy rest of the month ahead of me gonk
That sucks. I hate it when that happens...

MissDotHacker
PurpleLovr

It has been far too long since I have been. I bet you get to go more then I do since you are in the same state. I know I would go a lot more if I could. It is tiring but so much fun. The last time I went was at Christmas time. While it was unbelievable I will never do that again. So many people.
I don't go very often just because I don't have a season pass and the tickets are so expensive gonk My uncle lives 10 minutes away so he goes all the time! Plus, until my senior year of HS, I thought Disneyland was so lame. I preferred the super scary roller coasts of Six Flags xd

Rainbow Sweetheart

PurpleLovr
I don't go very often just because I don't have a season pass and the tickets are so expensive gonk My uncle lives 10 minutes away so he goes all the time! Plus, until my senior year of HS, I thought Disneyland was so lame. I preferred the super scary roller coasts of Six Flags xd

I do not like Six Flags, I am not into those types of roller coasters. Too scary for me. If I lived closer I would dish out the money for a year pass. I can say the theme parks we have here are more money then Disneyland and A LOT smaller. Park opens at like 10am and closes at like 8pm. Last time I went I got there at 10 and by 3 I was ready to go and this is with half an hour to an hour for lunch. I had been on all the rides and none of them were worth going on again.

MissDotHacker
PurpleLovr

I do not like Six Flags, I am not into those types of roller coasters. Too scary for me. If I lived closer I would dish out the money for a year pass. I can say the theme parks we have here are more money then Disneyland and A LOT smaller. Park opens at like 10am and closes at like 8pm. Last time I went I got there at 10 and by 3 I was ready to go and this is with half an hour to an hour for lunch. I had been on all the rides and none of them were worth going on again.
Wow. That would suck emo Last time I went to DL, I was with 3 friends and it was right before the christmas rush. All the decorations were up and they even did the Xmas fireworks. That was a blast. We got there at 10 and planned on leaving when the park closed, but we were all so exhausted by the end of the fireworks show that we just left then. Lol.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
Hey there, how are you doing?

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
Hey there, how are you doing?
Hello! I'm doing pretty well. I'm going to go eat dinner soon though. I really like the Halloween avi in your siggy 3nodding
How are you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces