Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 142 143 144 > >> >>> »|

TheBlackCatLentheritia
*Shakes head* Got to love the family relationships.... All the random bull we endure for the sake of our families.. I hope you successfully get your mind off of it perhaps reading or a game will help?

zOMG is doing pretty well at that.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lupine Akki

cat_whee That's good nya~ You like Zomg?

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
*glides in*
Wheeeeeee new thread <3
*glides around*
Ty for the gift <33
It started while I was at school. When the new rig comes out I may sponsor a contest ninja
*glideglideglide*
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Lupine Akki

cat_whee That's good nya~ You like Zomg?

Yep. Though I do have a question. And don't take this as me begging. This is me having trouble making a decision and asking opinions. If you're questing after multiple avi's, would you go after all the small items first and then try to save up for the expensive items, or would you save up for one at a time big items and then go after the small ones.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Lupine Akki

Yep. Though I do have a question. And don't take this as me begging. This is me having trouble making a decision and asking opinions. If you're questing after multiple avi's, would you go after all the small items first and then try to save up for the expensive items, or would you save up for one at a time big items and then go after the small ones.
*glides past*
sorry for interrupting, but i think you should go for ones that will inflate soon because of season/leaving CS/CI leaving
generally the best time to buy *older* ci items is when the new rig is released. Generally the first week experiences drops~
Hope that helped!
*glides away*

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lupine Akki
Honestly I shoot for the big items first, especially being involved in anon gifting threads you never know what you'll get item wise nya~ Usually low priced items get lower anyway. So it's best to wait if you can~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Evelin333
*glides in*
Wheeeeeee new thread <3
*glides around*
Ty for the gift <33
It started while I was at school. When the new rig comes out I may sponsor a contest ninja
*glideglideglide*
cat_whee Welcome to the thread Eve~ heart If you do I'm sure everyone will be ecstatic.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Evelin333
*glides in*
Wheeeeeee new thread <3
*glides around*
Ty for the gift <33
*glideglideglide*
cat_whee Welcome to the thread Eve~ heart If you do I'm sure everyone will be ecstatic.

trying to figure out if i should offer singles or prizes from the rig....
do you reckon yuki onna or will-o-the-wisp makes a better ghost bottom?
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Lupine Akki
Honestly I shoot for the big items first, especially being involved in anon gifting threads you never know what you'll get item wise nya~ Usually low priced items get lower anyway. So it's best to wait if you can~

Thanks guys. In that case. gonk I'll never finish. xd oh well.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Evelin333

That is up to you nya~
Mm I think the Will-o-wisp one.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lupine Akki

cat_sweatdrop Don't say that nya!
Evelin333
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Evelin333
*glides in*
Wheeeeeee new thread <3
*glides around*
Ty for the gift <33
*glideglideglide*

I'd say Will-o-the-wisp. Gives you more creativity as far as the rest of the outfit goes.
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Lupine Akki

cat_sweatdrop Don't say that nya!

PFFT xd no matter how budgeted I try to go I always wind up with at least once pricey item that's like.... 500-800k and hell -__- one item I was questing started off at 1mil, then JUMPED up to 4mil. I was like..... emotion_donotwant f*** that item then I'll work something else out.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lupine Akki

PFFT xd no matter how budgeted I try to go I always wind up with at least once pricey item that's like.... 500-800k and hell -__- one item I was questing started off at 1mil, then JUMPED up to 4mil. I was like..... emotion_donotwant f*** that item then I'll work something else out.
cat_whee You can do it nya~ Just play BG constantly~ I know how it is when items fluxuate it's infuriating really cat_sweatdrop But that doesn't make anything impossible heart
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Lupine Akki

cat_whee You can do it nya~ Just play BG constantly~ I know how it is when items fluxuate it's infuriating really cat_sweatdrop But that doesn't make anything impossible heart

BG =/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces