Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 142 143 144 > >> >>> »|

TheBlackCatLentheritia
Lupine Akki

XD not really unless I get my Meili to buy it for me. But I'm to old for trick or treating which is what I like to do. ..... and i'm going to try something now. :gwee_whee:
I've never really heard anyone say they were too old, I've seen plenty of older people trick or treating cat_whee

Here it's a law. No one over 13 gets to trick or treat )=

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lupine Akki

cat_eek There's a law like that nya?

Friendly Conversationalist

Lupine Akki
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Lupine Akki

XD not really unless I get my Meili to buy it for me. But I'm to old for trick or treating which is what I like to do. ..... and i'm going to try something now. :gwee_whee:
I've never really heard anyone say they were too old, I've seen plenty of older people trick or treating cat_whee

eek Where do you live?? Nazi Germany???
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Lupine Akki

cat_eek There's a law like that nya?

yup. sucks don't it.
PurpleLovr
Lupine Akki
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Lupine Akki

eek Where do you live?? Nazi Germany???

XD nope. South Carolina.

Thank you so much anon for the Rose Twin Ribbons and the Sweet Death Witch Hat heart heart

Lupine Akki
XD nope. South Carolina.
Okay now I seriously don't believe you. This is AMERICA!!! emotion_donotwant

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lupine Akki

XD nope. South Carolina.
Seriously cat_gonk That's so not fair
PurpleLovr
Lupine Akki
XD nope. South Carolina.

XD ROFL yeah I know. Meh, it's nice that my Meili is small enough to look like he fits the age limit. Even though he's 21 XD. He's a fricken ninja O_o so we get candy anyways. =P
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Lupine Akki

XD nope. South Carolina.
Seriously cat_gonk That's so not fair

What's not fair is all the crap drama that just went on in my house. -___- with my sister and mother against me and Meili about yadayadayada i'll spare details. I could fricken use another shot of whiskey.... -.- don't judge, I'm 24.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lupine Akki

What's not fair is all the crap drama that just went on in my house. -___- with my sister and mother against me and Meili about yadayadayada i'll spare details. I could fricken use another shot of whiskey.... -.- don't judge, I'm 24.
cat_sweatdrop emotion_hug I'm sowwy nya~ If you'd like to talk about it that's alright~
cat_whee I don't judge anyone, at least I try never to judge in an assumption way nya

Lupine Akki
PurpleLovr
Lupine Akki
XD nope. South Carolina.

XD ROFL yeah I know. Meh, it's nice that my Meili is small enough to look like he fits the age limit. Even though he's 21 XD. He's a fricken ninja O_o so we get candy anyways. =P
How would they even enforce something like that?
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Lupine Akki

cat_sweatdrop emotion_hug I'm sowwy nya~ If you'd like to talk about it that's alright~
cat_whee I don't judge anyone, at least I try never to judge in an assumption way nya

Long story short... Me and Meili spent the day with my cousin. Had a blast even though we're flat broke. He said he'd even get me into his dojo to take some classes. Well, when everything is said and done we get him home after he gives us gas to make sure not only we get home but my sister wont have to worry about breaking down on her way to or from work. Get home, it's nothing but betch betch betch betch about why we took all fricken day long. And it ended with my sister cussing me out for everything I'm not worth, Meili for being irrisponsible, and my cousin for ....whatever it was she said. -__- then my mother starts in on about the cat not being fed or having his shot, when we JUST walked in the door, and about the fact that there was mess in the bathroom and the litterbox hadn't been cleaned....again I was gone all day. -__- nice cup of hot punkin spice hazelnut coffee with a half a cup of whiskey... I'm gonna hang out on here til I fall asleep and try to take my mind off it.
PurpleLovr
Lupine Akki
PurpleLovr
Lupine Akki
XD nope. South Carolina.

How would they even enforce something like that?

Pfft XD some places do, some don't. Though the really nice places with lots of candy and stuff have police parked every now and then to make sure no trouble comes about. Otherwise you'd have to go into risky neighborhoods where it's like, you have a fifty fifty shot of running into a drug deal rather than a grumpy old timer who doesn't like kids. =/

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lupine Akki

Long story short... Me and Meili spent the day with my cousin. Had a blast even though we're flat broke. He said he'd even get me into his dojo to take some classes. Well, when everything is said and done we get him home after he gives us gas to make sure not only we get home but my sister wont have to worry about breaking down on her way to or from work. Get home, it's nothing but betch betch betch betch about why we took all fricken day long. And it ended with my sister cussing me out for everything I'm not worth, Meili for being irrisponsible, and my cousin for ....whatever it was she said. -__- then my mother starts in on about the cat not being fed or having his shot, when we JUST walked in the door, and about the fact that there was mess in the bathroom and the litterbox hadn't been cleaned....again I was gone all day. -__- nice cup of hot punkin spice hazelnut coffee with a half a cup of whiskey... I'm gonna hang out on here til I fall asleep and try to take my mind off it.
*Shakes head* Got to love the family relationships.... All the random bull we endure for the sake of our families.. I hope you successfully get your mind off of it perhaps reading or a game will help?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff