Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<<< << < 1 2 ... 142 143 144

Friendly Conversationalist

techpriest35
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
Rawfie
Woot! Second place! Yay!
Congrats smile I'm starting the trade now 3nodding
Just out of curiosity, what exactly are you going to do about second place in the tektek contest. There was a tie...
I addressed that in the Announcement post, but I'll answer it here too. I decided to simply give both of them the second place prize of 65k. So it was like this:

1st place - 120k *puppylove713*
2nd place - 65k *Rawfie*
2nd place - 65k *BlackSplash*
4th place - 0k *Lindsay77*
there fixed
Uh no. Its a common fact that in leaderboards for things such as competitions, the people who tie get to be the same place, but then you skip the places that come after. For example, lets say there were 10 people, and 5 tie for first. It would be
1st place
1st place
1st place
1st place
1st place
6th place
7th place, etc.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Oh sorry about that... I didn't see that post....
Its fine. I really didn't mind explaining it blaugh So how are you?
I'm doing pretty good. I'm being fat sitting on my couch eating a bag of popcorn all by myself while watching Ouran High School Host Club....
Oh my gosh emotion_kirakira I love Ouran High School Host Club
I've seen it before in the past, but I haven't sen it in years, so I decided to watch it again.

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I'm doing pretty good. I'm being fat sitting on my couch eating a bag of popcorn all by myself while watching Ouran High School Host Club....
I've seen it before in the past, but I haven't sen it in years, so I decided to watch it again.
I saw it for the first time 3 years ago. Then again around 7 months ago. Its just plain amazing.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I saw it for the first time 3 years ago. Then again around 7 months ago. Its just plain amazing.
I feel like they should have gone further with the anime though... The manga goes further so I've heard. I've never read the manga, so I don't know.

puppylove713
I feel like they should have gone further with the anime though... The manga goes further so I've heard. I've never read the manga, so I don't know.
There's a manga??? *nearly dies*

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
There's a manga??? *nearly dies*
Yeah, there is. The link will that you to the manga.Here

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
Mrph. Gotta take down all the Halloween decorations today. xp

then you gotta put up the Christmas decorations. 3nodding

Dear lawdie, NO! I don't put up Xmas stuff until at least Dec. 1st! sweatdrop xd
I loathe this 'before thanksgiving' Xmas decorating crap. Makes me foam at the mouth. xp

Animal Lover

zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen

Dear lawdie, NO! I don't put up Xmas stuff until at least Dec. 1st! sweatdrop xd
I loathe this 'before thanksgiving' Xmas decorating crap. Makes me foam at the mouth. xp
Lol, you saying that makes me think of an animal with rabies. Does putting Christmas decorations up before December make you rabid or something?

Announcement

Sadly, Ghosting is now closed. I hope you will all come join most (if not all) of us in our home thread: The GGoA Guild's Random Gifting Thread. Don't forget to join us for our Christmas event, Elving! heart

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
puppylove713
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen

Lol, you saying that makes me think of an animal with rabies. Does putting Christmas decorations up before December make you rabid or something?

Only in a metaphoric sense. wink

I'm rather traditional about my christmas observances (even though I'm an agnostic, my whole family is Catholic). The tree (and other decorations) aren't traditionally supposed to go up before Dec. 1st. Gotta give Thanksgiving a chance, after all! And, quite often, my parents would take things down by 'Three Kings Day' (whenever the snot that is), since that's pretty traditional.

For me, it's more of a 'give each holiday its proper 'chance' to be celebrated' mode of thought, before one goes on to celebrating/advertising the next one. 3nodding

Animal Lover

zariqueen
puppylove713
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen

Only in a metaphoric sense. wink

I'm rather traditional about my christmas observances (even though I'm an agnostic, my whole family is Catholic). The tree (and other decorations) aren't traditionally supposed to go up before Dec. 1st. Gotta give Thanksgiving a chance, after all! And, quite often, my parents would take things down by 'Three Kings Day' (whenever the snot that is), since that's pretty traditional.

For me, it's more of a 'give each holiday its proper 'chance' to be celebrated' mode of thought, before one goes on to celebrating/advertising the next one. 3nodding
I see, that is a good way of thinking, but I thought this thread was supposed to be closed....

Dapper Darling

Oh man I can't wait until the 11th when Evelin posts the entries to her contest!

Manly Man-Lover

PurpleLovr
Rawfie
Woot! Second place! Yay!
Congrats smile I'm starting the trade now 3nodding
Thank you, and I accepted the trade. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers