Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty

well, I remember seeing on the news, about 28 million gallons came in through ports and the defense department. pending there is any extra after the affected states are good to go, maybe other states can see cheaper prices soon
I doubt that will happen...

well you cant expect immediate noticeable changes, and it would probably be small
Probably, but I'm not even sure why I'm complaining considering I don't drive, but I'm concerned about the prices because my family doesn't make much and my mom does drive, so yeah. Lower prices would be helpful...

I tend to want to pay for my gas whenever I am able, but my expenses are a little restricted. xp
I think a lot of people's are with the economy the way it is at the moment. I know mine are...
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

emotion_0A0
thats pretty close to highway robbery
Welcome to Hell. Aka, Los Angeles emo

I have a friend over in L.A, I miss her. sad

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
i play cause in stead of using any of the essence to get more cards im exchanging the essence for gold its like 1 essence for 300 gold its a great way to get some quick gold i made over 300 in about 2 hours with fun game
You should check it again. Maybe you haven't been exchanging essence lately. Now the rate is only 10 gold for every essence (it was 30 gold before that) and you are limited to exchanging 5000 essence at a time. So they capped it at 50K a day. Its an absolutely horrendous way to make gold now.
thats odd i have been turning in 50k or more essence per day for the last few days for example todays total is at 57k essence for about 15 gold each they wont let you turn in more than 50k in one exchange but then you can go earn the essence again and excange it again thats what i have been doing to get around the limit

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
i kind of expected them to lower the amount of gold per essence and to put a cap on it im just having fun killing things

Friendly Conversationalist

techpriest35
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
i play cause in stead of using any of the essence to get more cards im exchanging the essence for gold its like 1 essence for 300 gold its a great way to get some quick gold i made over 300 in about 2 hours with fun game
You should check it again. Maybe you haven't been exchanging essence lately. Now the rate is only 10 gold for every essence (it was 30 gold before that) and you are limited to exchanging 5000 essence at a time. So they capped it at 50K a day. Its an absolutely horrendous way to make gold now.
thats odd i have been turning in 50k or more essence per day for the last few days for example todays total is at 57k essence for about 15 gold each they wont let you turn in more than 50k in one exchange but then you can go earn the essence again and excange it again thats what i have been doing to get around the limit
I've tried that too. It doesn't work for me

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
I've tried that too. It doesn't work for me

PurpleLovr generated a random number between 1 and 700 ... 649!

This post will decide the winning raffle ticket number.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
ok a few minutes ago i wasnt able to earn essence appearently it was part of a glitch that was allowing some people to get around the cap i got a message from a green username saying they werent going to take the gold i made away but now i cant go past 5k essence per day

Announcement

Hello again everyone! Our Halloween-themed gifting event is quickly coming to a close. As such, the winners for our two contests have been decided! Congratulations to puppylove713 for winning first place in the tektek contest! Also, there was a tie for second place! Both Rawfie and BlackSplash will be receiving the second place prize of 65k each.

Secondly, the raffle has now ended! The winning ticket, as decided by the random number generator, is number 649 and belongs to puppylove713. Someone has been pretty lucky lately emotion_awesome

Don't forget that there is still time to enter Evelin333's lolita tektek contest! All the rules/information are on the first page. There is a 10K CONSOLATION PRIZE for anyone who enters. I do not know the exact date that will be closing but you can always PM Evelin333 and ask.

Lastly, I will be closing the event tomorrow morning. Feel free to chat in here up until that point. Then you can come join most (if not all) of us in our home thread: The GGoA Guild's Random Gifting Thread. This is where we tend to hang out in between events. I'll be hoping to see you all there! heart

techpriest35
ok a few minutes ago i wasnt able to earn essence appearently it was part of a glitch that was allowing some people to get around the cap i got a message from a green username saying they werent going to take the gold i made away but now i cant go past 5k essence per day
Okay. That makes sense then 3nodding

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
nooo the event is ending crying

techpriest35
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
nooo the event is ending crying
Yea emo But soon we shall have the christmas one! That is my favorite 3nodding

Manly Man-Lover

Woot! Second place! Yay!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items