Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

Friendly Conversationalist

techpriest35
oh its definatly not good for me but even with out it i have insomnia have had it since i was 5 when my great grand father died on my bday in a car accident on the way back from work and getting me a present and then the next day after the funeral i saw his ghost in my room watching me while i slept it creeped me out as a kid with no prior experience with the paranormal but looking back on my family history it runs in my blood my moms side is irish german and were known as witches druids queens and kings and other lesser nobility on my fathers side is a direct line to some one who according to the things i found was said to be one of the most powerful druids in scotland and there were more royalty including the mcgregors from scotland and a few nobles from italy and i forget what italians call their wizards but there were a few minor ones on my dads side anyways that creeped me out and i haven't been able to sleep well since btw practicing druid i need the energy since i just recently on o hallows eve did my job as one of the barrier seal keepers first thing i tried after i learned of my family past was this spell that can only be done at midnight on o hallows eve in an abandoned graveyard if done correctly it calls up the shade of merlin himself and he is bound to give you either a true secret a magical duty or a single truth the bad side is that if you mess up in the slightest you have a chance to let other things through to this side and you also have death and possession possible i didnt know that when i did it i only had the summoning not the warnings i let all kinds of things in and merlin made me dedicate my life to helping put them back and make sure no one else tries any thing similar and with bringing back the magic of old for in this time and in this world magic is super weak for there is hardly any true belief in it or enough true practitioners i recently spent all my energy keeping the barriers between this world and the next as closed as possible on the night that they are the weakest so i really dont care if the energy drink is bad for me i still feel drained
I think I would have insomnia too if something like that happened to me sweatdrop At least now you know that before you try anything you should check to make sure that there won't be any adverse consequences.

I wasn't saying you shouldn't have it because it is bad for you. I am a true believer of letting people eat/drink/do anything they want as long as it doesn't hurt other people. I was just saying that the company probably won't make it any sweeter because with so many people getting sick/dying after abusing energy drinks they probably get pressure from the FDA, etc. to make sure their product doesn't encourage that kind of behavior.

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty

actually i'm odd. xp
Oh, does that mean you can on;y get gas on odd days?

yup. 3nodding

I am thankful to see the prices being normal, lower than last week even.
I wish we could say the same here. Our gas is quite expensive...

well, I remember seeing on the news, about 28 million gallons came in through ports and the defense department. pending there is any extra after the affected states are good to go, maybe other states can see cheaper prices soon
I doubt that will happen...

sgt.Frosty

well, I remember seeing on the news, about 28 million gallons came in through ports and the defense department. pending there is any extra after the affected states are good to go, maybe other states can see cheaper prices soon
This xd Gas here dropped to $4.01 yesterday. $4.01!!! I can't even tell you when its been that low. If it wasn't dangerous, I'd start stockpiling it.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
I"m pretty good with my spelling and grammar, but I'm not going to go and correct every little error I see. That is tedious and would take a lot of time. I'm not saying that only about you, but with most people on here...
when peple try to force me to have good grammer and spelling and insist on it or ban me from the thread i tend to go out of my way to put bad grammer and spelling for the grammer natzi unless their like you and ask nicely they get no response im going to go watch this weeks naruto and see what i get out of my new hoc deck what item fromt he game will i get? i have been beta since the begining its hella fun cant wait till every one can play
Are you talking about Heralds of Chaos? I play that too when I want to. I'm over level 20 but I don't always play.
yeah thats what i was talking about in the forums people just refer to it as hoc or HoC im just too lazy to capitalize the letters im like level 11 or something like that i play when i get bored completely with gaia and or teh internet
My deck is horrible for my level. I don't really care if I lose. I just play when I'm bored...
i play cause in stead of using any of the essence to get more cards im exchanging the essence for gold its like 1 essence for 300 gold its a great way to get some quick gold i made over 300 in about 2 hours with fun game

techpriest35
i play cause in stead of using any of the essence to get more cards im exchanging the essence for gold its like 1 essence for 300 gold its a great way to get some quick gold i made over 300 in about 2 hours with fun game
You should check it again. Maybe you haven't been exchanging essence lately. Now the rate is only 10 gold for every essence (it was 30 gold before that) and you are limited to exchanging 5000 essence at a time. So they capped it at 50K a day. Its an absolutely horrendous way to make gold now.

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
I"m pretty good with my spelling and grammar, but I'm not going to go and correct every little error I see. That is tedious and would take a lot of time. I'm not saying that only about you, but with most people on here...
when peple try to force me to have good grammer and spelling and insist on it or ban me from the thread i tend to go out of my way to put bad grammer and spelling for the grammer natzi unless their like you and ask nicely they get no response im going to go watch this weeks naruto and see what i get out of my new hoc deck what item fromt he game will i get? i have been beta since the begining its hella fun cant wait till every one can play
Are you talking about Heralds of Chaos? I play that too when I want to. I'm over level 20 but I don't always play.
yeah thats what i was talking about in the forums people just refer to it as hoc or HoC im just too lazy to capitalize the letters im like level 11 or something like that i play when i get bored completely with gaia and or teh internet
My deck is horrible for my level. I don't really care if I lose. I just play when I'm bored...
If I'm not wrong, I think they have changed the exchange to 10 gold per essence... At least that is how it was last time I did that...
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

This xd Gas here dropped to $4.01 yesterday. $4.01!!! I can't even tell you when its been that low. If it wasn't dangerous, I'd start stockpiling it.

wow...$4.01 burning_eyes

but if it was more expensive earlier than that, I suppose it is a steal
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty

actually i'm odd. xp
Oh, does that mean you can on;y get gas on odd days?

yup. 3nodding

well you cant expect immediate noticeable changes, and it would probably be small

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

wow...$4.01 burning_eyes

Last time I got gas was maybe a week ago? I think it was $4.35 ish at that time. 3 weeks ago my mom desperately needed gas so we stopped at a Chevron. $4.87 crying

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty

yup. 3nodding

well you cant expect immediate noticeable changes, and it would probably be small
Probably, but I'm not even sure why I'm complaining considering I don't drive, but I'm concerned about the prices because my family doesn't make much and my mom does drive, so yeah. Lower prices would be helpful...
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

wow...$4.01 burning_eyes

Last time I got gas was maybe a week ago? I think it was $4.35 ish at that time. 3 weeks ago my mom desperately needed gas so we stopped at a Chevron. $4.87 crying

emotion_0A0
thats pretty close to highway robbery
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty

yup. 3nodding

Probably, but I'm not even sure why I'm complaining considering I don't drive, but I'm concerned about the prices because my family doesn't make much and my mom does drive, so yeah. Lower prices would be helpful...

I tend to want to pay for my gas whenever I am able, but my expenses are a little restricted. xp

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
sgt.Frosty
ok, i'm getting both snow and rain in the forecast for Wednesday, which is it? emotion_donotwant
for where? mayabe its going to start out as rain then get colder later in that day its going to get colder and the rain will turn to snow

sgt.Frosty

emotion_0A0
thats pretty close to highway robbery
Welcome to Hell. Aka, Los Angeles emo
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
ok, i'm getting both snow and rain in the forecast for Wednesday, which is it? emotion_donotwant
for where? mayabe its going to start out as rain then get colder later in that day its going to get colder and the rain will turn to snow

northwestern jersey. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces