Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<<< << < 1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 ... 142 143 144 > »|

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
I noticed the spelling errors, but said nothing about it which was difficult considering I'm always correcting everybody with grammar and spelling... There are still grammar errors by the way... Anyways, like I said, I'm usually an abstract and logical thinker. It depends on the situation though.
if you want to fix my grammer and spelling then thats ok with me i just suck at both so i hardly ever use it all though im better with code when im working
I"m pretty good with my spelling and grammar, but I'm not going to go and correct every little error I see. That is tedious and would take a lot of time. I'm not saying that only about you, but with most people on here...
when peple try to force me to have good grammer and spelling and insist on it or ban me from the thread i tend to go out of my way to put bad grammer and spelling for the grammer natzi unless their like you and ask nicely they get no response im going to go watch this weeks naruto and see what i get out of my new hoc deck what item fromt he game will i get? i have been beta since the begining its hella fun cant wait till every one can play
Are you talking about Heralds of Chaos? I play that too when I want to. I'm over level 20 but I don't always play.
yeah thats what i was talking about in the forums people just refer to it as hoc or HoC im just too lazy to capitalize the letters im like level 11 or something like that i play when i get bored completely with gaia and or teh internet
My deck is horrible for my level. I don't really care if I lose. I just play when I'm bored...

Friendly Conversationalist

techpriest35
ima quote this to remind you that you wanted to read my long post
Thanks. Lol. I will when my nails are done drying. Its very difficult to type

Friendly Conversationalist

puppylove713
My deck is horrible for my level. I don't really care if I lose. I just play when I'm bored...
Me too emo I'm almost level 25 and still playing with a mostly starter deck

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Me too emo I'm almost level 25 and still playing with a mostly starter deck
Same here, it sucks. I have no idea how those other people got all of those good cards. I have bought some of the boosters and all I ever get is cards that I already have tons of... I think I'm like level 22 or something like that. I haven't played in a while....
ok, i'm getting both snow and rain in the forecast for Wednesday, which is it? emotion_donotwant

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
ok, i'm getting both snow and rain in the forecast for Wednesday, which is it? emotion_donotwant
Lol, I hate it when that happens. That has happened to us before and it turned out to be sleet, so technically it was neither...
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
Lol, I hate it when that happens. That has happened to us before and it turned out to be sleet, so technically it was neither...

ice is worse. emotion_0A0
I should probably get gas for my car soon.

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty

That would be a good idea.
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty

this rationing thing started yesterday, where the last number of your license plate, being odd or even, meant you could buy gas on an odd or even day.

the lines will probably still be long. crying

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty

this rationing thing started yesterday, where the last number of your license plate, being odd or even, meant you could buy gas on an odd or even day.

Seriously? That is lame, that hasn't hit here at all. We can buy gas any day we want. Since you are planning on getting gas today I'm guessing yours is an even number.
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty

Seriously? That is lame, that hasn't hit here at all. We can buy gas any day we want. Since you are planning on getting gas today I'm guessing yours is an even number.

actually i'm odd. xp

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty

actually i'm odd. xp
Oh, does that mean you can on;y get gas on odd days?
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty

actually i'm odd. xp

yup. 3nodding

I am thankful to see the prices being normal, lower than last week even.

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty

actually i'm odd. xp

yup. 3nodding

I wish we could say the same here. Our gas is quite expensive...
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty

actually i'm odd. xp

yup. 3nodding

I wish we could say the same here. Our gas is quite expensive...

well, I remember seeing on the news, about 28 million gallons came in through ports and the defense department. pending there is any extra after the affected states are good to go, maybe other states can see cheaper prices soon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff