Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
PurpleLovr
Evelin333
PurpleLovr
Evelin333
Morning all!
About to head out to see sculptures by the sea.
Anyone have a wisteria to sell?
I might ninja

Halloween 2k12 Kuro Gang Militia Coat+Divine Illumination + 60k for it? emotion_kirakira
Hmmm.. I dunno. The militia coat is dropping fast and I'm not sure I'd be able to sell it at a good price.

Halloween 2k12 Kuro Gang Militia Coat+Divine Illumination+ white delight or hunny the bear?

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713
It is freaking cold here. It isn't even officially winter yet...

is america usually very cold?
It depends on where you live in America and what time of the year it is. But where I live, yes, it usually is cold around this time of the year, but in the summer it is scorching hot...

WOW i better pack....REALLY WARM!
*goes to make a list and see what i need to buy*
Umm, where exactly in America are you visiting if you don't mind me asking. I used to live in South Carolina when I was younger and it was not very cold there. I was able to run around in shorts all year long for the most part. There were those off times when it actually got cold...
lols tha also depends on your personal senitivity to ethier heat or cold most people prefer one or the other
I prefer the heat for some reason, but I really like it to be in the middle. I'm most comfortable that way.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
techpriest35
[las vegas is a desert boston is a costal town new york is a major city near the coast dont go there they have huricane problems right now washington is the raining state its almost allways some what cool but not really cold till about october-febuary cause of snow but its either snowing lightly or raining hard or cloudy or light rain they dont really have other weather

k

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713
I haven't been to any of those places, so I can't say what to expect for weather... Why are you visiting so many places? Visiting family or something?

Road trip, never been to the states before so my family figured, why not make the best of it and go to lots of states?
I see the point there. You live in Australia, right? I've always wanted to go to Australia, but I've never even left the States...

Yuppers~ It's nice here in autumn~ Perfect weather. Actually it never gets below 64 Fahrenheit and if it is then it's COLD. This year it didn't even touch 60.... and this was in the middle of winter~

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713

It depends on where you live in America and what time of the year it is. But where I live, yes, it usually is cold around this time of the year, but in the summer it is scorching hot...
i live in northern california its almost always warm except during the heart of winter or when mother nature is all sper pissed off and changes the weather patterns every year for the last 8 years
I'd love to have some heat, it is way too cold here for my liking... I don't want something super hot either though...
in this part of cali it seems we get extreme heat in sumer and mild to medium level winters sping varies from either warm like summer cold like winter or medium like fall or just full of rain

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Evelin333
puppylove713
I haven't been to any of those places, so I can't say what to expect for weather... Why are you visiting so many places? Visiting family or something?

Road trip, never been to the states before so my family figured, why not make the best of it and go to lots of states?
ooh you should totally be like lets spend 2 days in every state and in mexico and canda and hawaii and alsaska

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
techpriest35
Evelin333
puppylove713

ooh you should totally be like lets spend 2 days in every state and in mexico and canda and hawaii and alsaska

i think we are only spending 1 day in each (short hols) and we are going to canada and i went to hawaii 2 years ago~

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713

I see the point there. You live in Australia, right? I've always wanted to go to Australia, but I've never even left the States...
same here

Friendly Conversationalist

Evelin333

Halloween 2k12 Kuro Gang Militia Coat+Divine Illumination+ white delight or hunny the bear?
Hmmm. White delight. And then you have a deal 3nodding

Animal Lover

Evelin333
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713

Yuppers~ It's nice here in autumn~ Perfect weather. Actually it never gets below 64 Fahrenheit and if it is then it's COLD. This year it didn't even touch 60.... and this was in the middle of winter~
You are so lucky.... I hate how cold it gets here.... There are days that it doesn't even get up to 20 degrees Fahrenheit....

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713

i live in northern california its almost always warm except during the heart of winter or when mother nature is all sper pissed off and changes the weather patterns every year for the last 8 years
I'd love to have some heat, it is way too cold here for my liking... I don't want something super hot either though...
in this part of cali it seems we get extreme heat in sumer and mild to medium level winters sping varies from either warm like summer cold like winter or medium like fall or just full of rain
Interesting weather pattern....

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713

same here
I've never actually been to any state west of Illinois or north of Ohio....

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
PurpleLovr
Evelin333

Hmmm. White delight. And then you have a deal 3nodding

ok~

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713

You are so lucky.... I hate how cold it gets here.... There are days that it doesn't even get up to 20 degrees Fahrenheit....

D: omg that's so colddddd!

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713

WOW i better pack....REALLY WARM!
*goes to make a list and see what i need to buy*
Umm, where exactly in America are you visiting if you don't mind me asking. I used to live in South Carolina when I was younger and it was not very cold there. I was able to run around in shorts all year long for the most part. There were those off times when it actually got cold...
lols tha also depends on your personal senitivity to ethier heat or cold most people prefer one or the other
I prefer the heat for some reason, but I really like it to be in the middle. I'm most comfortable that way.
lols thats cool most will have it in between but it always leans towards one or the other

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff