Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
Hello everyone! I am back from shopping 3nodding
Oh, were you Christmas shopping or if you don't celebrate Christmas, then holiday shopping?

Friendly Conversationalist

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
Oh, were you Christmas shopping or if you don't celebrate Christmas, then holiday shopping?
I do celebrate Christmas 3nodding but its a little early for me to be shopping for it. We went because my mom needed new pillows and sneakers. We ended up getting pillows, sneakers, and gloves for her. Flannel sheets (they are impossible to find out here and I love them so much) socks, and the mug for me. And lastly, a domo wallet for my brother. We may have bought more, but I can't remember off the top of my head... Oh! We also got a pair of patterned jeans each (in different patterns)

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
I do celebrate Christmas 3nodding but its a little early for me to be shopping for it. We went because my mom needed new pillows and sneakers. We ended up getting pillows, sneakers, and gloves for her. Flannel sheets (they are impossible to find out here and I love them so much) socks, and the mug for me. And lastly, a domo wallet for my brother. We may have bought more, but I can't remember off the top of my head... Oh! We also got a pair of patterned jeans each (in different patterns)
Interesting choice of items.... How is it too early to start Christmas shopping? It is only a little over a month away....

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
puppylove713
It is freaking cold here. It isn't even officially winter yet...

is america usually very cold?

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
Interesting choice of items.... How is it too early to start Christmas shopping? It is only a little over a month away....
Christmas? It is precisely 52 days from now 3nodding I usually don't start my christmas shopping until right after thanksgiving. Considering I only have 6 people to buy for, I don't need to do much shopping sweatdrop

Animal Lover

Evelin333
puppylove713

It depends on where you live in America and what time of the year it is. But where I live, yes, it usually is cold around this time of the year, but in the summer it is scorching hot...

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
Christmas? It is precisely 52 days from now 3nodding I usually don't start my christmas shopping until right after thanksgiving. Considering I only have 6 people to buy for, I don't need to do much shopping sweatdrop
I don't need to do much shopping either... I only have my siblings and my mom for the most part, unless I feel like doing anything for others... But I'm kind of broke and jobless at the moment, so I have no idea how I'm going to do anything....

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713

It depends on where you live in America and what time of the year it is. But where I live, yes, it usually is cold around this time of the year, but in the summer it is scorching hot...

WOW i better pack....REALLY WARM!
*goes to make a list and see what i need to buy*

Evelin333
puppylove713

*butts into the conversation*

This is a very difficult question to answer. America is HUGE, even if you don't count Hawaii and Alaska. In parts like Michigan, which is right below Canada, it is already close to freezing even though its only November. Whereas Los Angeles is a pretty stable 60 - 70 degrees and Miami, Florida is even hotter, reaching into the 80s

puppylove713
I don't need to do much shopping either... I only have my siblings and my mom for the most part, unless I feel like doing anything for others... But I'm kind of broke and jobless at the moment, so I have no idea how I'm going to do anything....
I'm having exactly the same problem, which is also why I won't be doing much shopping. I'll end up with a budget of maybe $20 per person?

Animal Lover

Evelin333
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713

WOW i better pack....REALLY WARM!
*goes to make a list and see what i need to buy*
Umm, where exactly in America are you visiting if you don't mind me asking. I used to live in South Carolina when I was younger and it was not very cold there. I was able to run around in shorts all year long for the most part. There were those off times when it actually got cold...

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
techpriest35
ok i was going to enter the lolita tektek contest but didnt like the styles but i was playing with the items that were in the invo tektek link and this is the red items that i liked and i made a female human avatar using the base that was given what do you all think
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 6,328,080 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Hawkin's Treasure
Zodiacal 11th Gen.
Zodiacal 11th Gen.
Cutie Cowgirl
Vasil's Guiding Fire
Red Peppermint Bark
Ravenwood Manor
Prince of the Sea 5th Gen.
Rosamund's Revenge
Modus Operandi
Fading Ember
Fading Ember
Coca-Cola Sunglasses

ok since no one commented when i asked you all what you thought im reposting them till i get some responses

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
techpriest35
ok i went back to the link cause i was going to play with the other colors heres what i got with the black./grey items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 6,471,799 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Nartian Rock 2nd Gen.
Zodiacal 10th Gen.
Ravenwood Manor
Zodiacal 3rd Gen.
Zodiacal 3rd Gen.
Modus Operandi
Team Aekea Uniform
Team Aekea Uniform
Grave Danger Spectral Shroud
Macy's TYTE Destructed Jeggings
repost

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I'm having exactly the same problem, which is also why I won't be doing much shopping. I'll end up with a budget of maybe $20 per person?
Welcome to my world.... It is like that every year for me...

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
PurpleLovr
Evelin333
puppylove713

*butts into the conversation*

This is a very difficult question to answer. America is HUGE, even if you don't count Hawaii and Alaska. In parts like Michigan, which is right below Canada, it is already close to freezing even though its only November. Whereas Los Angeles is a pretty stable 60 - 70 degrees and Miami, Florida is even hotter, reaching into the 80s

I'm visiting canada too! I've never actually seen snow before.....It doesn't snow in sydney (never) except the snowy mountains which is mostly fake snow anyways >.< my first white christmas!
Are Boston, New York, Las Vegas and Washington cold?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff