Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
lols i horad items i have like 1k of those stupid sumer tops you get fromt eh daily chance i also make sure that i buy enough of an item to have one of each pose on my avatar even if i never plan to use all those poses i have like 14 of those achemical wizard things(its like a blue white wizard alchemy item was an ei for a bit i think or came out of a bundle idk anyways i recently won a contest for 10 gaia cash and so i got me an antipthy a october mc and a healds of choas deck yay
PurpleLovr
Nu Sanniang
PurpleLovr
Nu Sanniang
PurpleLovr
Nu Sanniang

User Image
blaugh

User Image
emotion_awesome

User Image
gonk

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Nu Sanniang
PurpleLovr
Nu Sanniang
PurpleLovr
Nu Sanniang

User Image
emotion_awesome

User Image
gonk

User Image

User Image
zariqueen
Nu Sanniang
PurpleLovr
Nu Sanniang
PurpleLovr
Nu Sanniang

User Image
emotion_awesome

User Image
gonk

User Image

User Image

Thank you <33
Got anything plan for tonight biggrin ?

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Nu Sanniang
Thank you <33
Got anything planned for tonight biggrin ?

Not a thing. We don't get Trick or Treaters here (sad), and almost all of our friends have kids, which seems to automatically preclude Halloween parties (again, sad). So just gonna vegitate, watch horror movies. blaugh
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

bomb threat? eek

and is it a facebook flashmob or artistic kind?
cat_sweatdrop Yeah we had a bomb threat in the library on campus so we had to evacuate... The evacuation failed... It took from 10:08 when they started evacuating until 11:48 when everyone got off mostly then class was set to continue at noon so several groups hung around and then school was postponed until four... cat_whee
And it was a dance flashmob in our cafeteria... Though the set up of it got four of us hurt since there were 13people in a small area cat_rofl And we're set to do it again cat_whee

How was the storm for you nya?

we got our power knocked out at 10 P.M the day of the storm, and it only came back like an hour ago(about two days later)

all and all we got off lucky, one big tree in the back fell towards the forest, and a sappling got knocked over in front
zariqueen
Nu Sanniang
Thank you <33

Not a thing. We don't get Trick or Treaters here (sad), and almost all of our friends have kids, which seems to automatically preclude Halloween parties (again, sad). So just gonna vegitate, watch horror movies. blaugh

ours was postponed, the entire state(except for one twon evidently) moved it to November 5th...a MONDAY. geez, why not Friday or the weekend? rolleyes
god I am hungry, having toilets with only one flush in a power outage leaves you very little freedom of choice on how often you can eat. seriously if mcdonalds is open tomorrow, I'm buying two twenty piece mcnuggits.

or I'll check dunkin doughnuts or buy some more Halloween candy, should be cheap considering its today

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
Nu Sanniang
Thank you <33

ours was postponed, the entire state(except for one twon evidently) moved it to November 5th...a MONDAY. geez, why not Friday or the weekend? rolleyes

Yeah... that's screwed up, Frosty. Friday, or the weekend would be the way to go. Wonder wtf they were thinking (if anything at all). stare xd

We got ONE (yay...) trick or treater. Guess i shouldn't complain... 3 years in a row with none before that. I also gave a massive bag of candy to the office staff of our apartment complex. *I* sure as sh*t don't need it. blaugh
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
Nu Sanniang
Thank you <33

Yeah... that's screwed up, Frosty. Friday, or the weekend would be the way to go. Wonder wtf they were thinking (if anything at all). stare xd

We got ONE (yay...) trick or treater. Guess i shouldn't complain... 3 years in a row with none before that. I also gave a massive bag of candy to the office staff of our apartment complex. *I* sure as sh*t don't need it. blaugh

you could have given it to me. xp

and yeah, one trick or treater is better than none

Friendly Conversationalist

We ended up with 6 whole bags of candy left over and 4 partial bags. There's a whole 2 bags we are going to donate. Anyone want any? rofl
PurpleLovr
We ended up with 6 whole bags of candy left over and 4 partial bags. There's a whole 2 bags we are going to donate. Anyone want any? rofl

I do. emotion_kirakira heart

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr

Haha okay! I'll send you some extra twix too xd
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr

Haha okay! I'll send you some extra twix too xd

whee
thankyou. blaugh

but for now I must sleep, I may have things to do tomorrow. like clean up the yard...

sgt.Frosty

whee
thankyou. blaugh

but for now I must sleep, I may have things to do tomorrow. like clean up the yard...
Okie dokie. It's getting really late here too so I'm pretty tired. Especially since I had a horrible morning believing that my account had been compromised emo But its all better now 3nodding Goodnight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff