Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

Basically we are trapped on the island of Manhattan. I'm not sure if all bridges are closed yet, but many of them are. All the tunnels will be closed this afternoon. And I'm sure all those streets that are in the low lying areas have been shut down.
Nu Sanniang
sgt.Frosty
Nu Sanniang
sgt.Frosty

^_^ How are you?

bummed out that I had to call out of work today. sad

Oh no ! are you sick?

no, hurricane sandy. xp
The Purple Cauliflower
Basically we are trapped on the island of Manhattan. I'm not sure if all bridges are closed yet, but many of them are. All the tunnels will be closed this afternoon. And I'm sure all those streets that are in the low lying areas have been shut down.

gonk
theres all kind of wrong being trapped on an island with this kind of weather
sgt.Frosty
The Purple Cauliflower

gonk

I keep thinking of The Dark Knight Rises when all the bridges get blown up and everyone is trapped in the city that is supposed to be Manhattan. but it's not like. I hope it's not.
The Purple Cauliflower
sgt.Frosty
The Purple Cauliflower

gonk

I keep thinking of The Dark Knight Rises when all the bridges get blown up and everyone is trapped in the city that is supposed to be Manhattan. but it's not like. I hope it's not.

I doubt that it will, those are some solid bridges
how is it the leaves are able to get caught in the pattern we mowed our lawn into. then can't be blown out even by hurricane winds?
Hurricane coverage is like 24/7 on the TV in my apt.
I heard some tree's snap outside, fortunately no power lines were hit.

also, I'm surprised the power is still on at my house

Friendly Conversationalist

So I made 578 Gaia Cash from the video offers today. It was pretty awesome and only took 3 and a half hours to do xd Time to go delete my 112 unread private messages xd
PurpleLovr
So I made 578 Gaia Cash from the video offers today. It was pretty awesome and only took 3 and a half hours to do xd Time to go delete my 112 unread private messages xd

thats like $5.78, no way is 112 unread offer messages worth that xp

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr

Haha you are so wrong about that Frosty xd Not all of us have jobs xp
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr

Haha you are so wrong about that Frosty xd Not all of us have jobs xp

well it was more like 3 hours of...what seems to be like taking a random survey at the mall kind of deal.

that's not for me

sgt.Frosty

well it was more like 3 hours of...what seems to be like taking a random survey at the mall kind of deal.

that's not for me
Meh. It wasn't so bad because 90% of the videos can be muted, so I was just doing other things with the videos in the background the whole time. Every minute or so I would just have to click over to it and play the next video.

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
*glomp-tackles Frosty and Purple!* rofl blaugh dramallama cheese_whine heart
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

that's not for me
Meh. It wasn't so bad because 90% of the videos can be muted, so I was just doing other things with the videos in the background the whole time. Every minute or so I would just have to click over to it and play the next video.

I admire your dedication. Almost makes me want to do that.

I still have power!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces