Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
So am I...

i'm just waiting for the storm to arrive
Yeah, we are expecting storms too... At least I think we are.

well its believed that its likely my area will experience power outages
That isn't cool. Are you in the Eastern Time Zone? If so then you are probably close to me and I'll probably end up with the same storm....

yep, i'm just north of where it'll hit landfall I think

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
So am I...

i'm just waiting for the storm to arrive

That isn't cool. Are you in the Eastern Time Zone? If so then you are probably close to me and I'll probably end up with the same storm....

I'm not sure where it will hit, but it sure is windy where I am and that is usually a sign of a storm here....
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

I'm not sure where it will hit, but it sure is windy where I am and that is usually a sign of a storm here....

ive seen anytime from Sunday evening to monday it should reach me

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

Well, they did say we are expecting snow flurries anything between now and Tuesday. I wonder if that is the storm you are talking about....
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

Well, they did say we are expecting snow flurries anything between now and Tuesday. I wonder if that is the storm you are talking about....

it has a chance of doing so. but I hope it isnt

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

It probably is the same storm. I really hope it doesn't snow because I hate snow....
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

It probably is the same storm. I really hope it doesn't snow because I hate snow....

I like show, but its too early, specially when about 20 inches is predicted

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

Well, I hate the cold period. I was raised in South Carolina where it is warm all year long.... So I hate the cold.... Obviously I no longer live there.
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

Well, I hate the cold period. I was raised in South Carolina where it is warm all year long.... So I hate the cold.... Obviously I no longer live there.

i'm in seasonal jersey. I dont think I could live in one always warm or cold place, I need variety

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

i'm in seasonal jersey. I dont think I could live in one always warm or cold place, I need variety
I'm in Ohio. So now I live in a seasonal place...
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

too cold for me. gonk xp

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

too cold for me. gonk xp
If you are talking about Ohio, it isn't much different that New Jersey weather wise....
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

too cold for me. gonk xp
If you are talking about Ohio, it isn't much different that New Jersey weather wise....

actually, yeah its about at the same longitudinal level. but by the lakes I could not live there xp

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

too cold for me. gonk xp

actually, yeah its about at the same longitudinal level. but by the lakes I could not live there xp
I don't live near the lakes.... But yeah, they are there...

Dapper Genius

TheBlackCatLentheritia
lnk1001
Yes it is! I need to have time to visit them more often.
cat_3nodding I'm certain they'd be ecstatic to see you nya
They were when I visited them last. But I'm always happy to see them again!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff